BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please 13 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time? I am looking for a highligh...3 Answers
More G.
Penitas, TX
Review for: (6 Pack) e.l.f. Studio Baked Highlighter Moonlight Pearls more...
In love with this product ♥️ very affordable.... I use it on a daily basis to work. Definitely would recommend for you guys to try it. Only problem is that you have to scrap the top layer so you can have better results
Maggie D.
Jonesboro, GA
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
If you’re looking for a natural type of highlighter, look no further. This is an amazing, low key highlighter. Now, it is a little hard to get payoff from it so what I did is scrape of the top layer and I don’t have any issue getting the color that I want. Looks beautiful and is super budget friendly.
Nicole D.
Malta, MT
The shade I have works really well for a subtle glow. Although. I'm not too familiar with baked powder products. I'm sure there's a trick I haven't learned yet that could intensify this highlighter, but I like to use this when I feel like I need a toned down "natural" look but still want a little pop.
Emma D.
Braham, MN
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
This is my absolute go to highlighter. I use it just about every day. It’s easy to apply with both your fingers or a brush. It has a beautiful icy pink color that looks great on lighter skin. I would definitely buy this again, and I highly recommend it to anyone on a budget, as it’s only a few bucks.
Hailey D.
Birmingham
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
This is a beautiful product! It is so inexpensive but stands up to my high end highlighters easily. There is a slight overspray on this product, so it’s important to get through the top layer but after you do it is beautiful! It can be either a natural or blinding highlight depending on application method. I would purchase again and use almost every day.
Cristina T.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
Moonlight pearls is not exactly the best shade for me. I should have gotten one of the darker ones, but they did not have them in stock when I went to purchase this.
You also have to scrape off the top layer of product because otherwise your brush will not pick up anything.
That being said this looks good on the skin. It blends in pretty easily, and I can match it with a lot of my cooler toned looks. I use a very light hand because, like I said, it is not a good shade for me. It is very affordable, so even if you don't like it, it's not much of a splurge.
I am thinking of getting a different shade, but I already have so many highlighters.
Diana S.
Kannapolis , NC
Review for: 3 Pack e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Baked Highlighter 83704 Moonlight Pearls more...
You guys have no idea how long it took me to get my hands on the ELF highlighter. I couldn’t find it I swear that I had to buy two just Incase I ran out. This is my favorite one to use every time because it’s bright and the product is easy to blend. I love the Brand ELF as well but this highlighter does an amazing job.
TammyJo J.
New Pine Crk, OR
When I first got this highlighter, I tried it once and tossed it in a drawer. It barely showed up on my face, so I didn't want to use it again. However, I later saw someone using it on a makeup video, and she offered a neat trick for making it work better. She took the handle of her makeup brush and scraped a tiny bit off onto a palette and used it like a loose powder highlighter! It was amazing how popping it was that way, and now I use mine that way all the time. You can also mix a bit of setting spray into it to make a liquid highlighter, and it's way more affordable than other brands!
Mikaela H.
Lehigh Acres
At first this product doesnt like to go on with a brush. When I first got it I literally had to rub the whole thing on my cheek in order to see it. I got frustrated and got my brush wet and then I was able to use a brush to apply. Now that I've used it with a wet brush a few times it works well dry.
Michaela G.
Northborough
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
What a gorgeous highlight! This highlight can be applied with a light hand for a subtly smooth glow or you can build it up to be BLINDING! I use this as my everyday highlighter and love the color and packaging. This highlighter is better than many high end highlights and so worth it for the price.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.