Meryem S.

Jill S.
Jill S.
Cleveland
10 months ago
No it's a very subtle highlight. I agree with the other answers If you're looking for a more noticeable highlight from the drugstore yes the wet n wild ones are very good. I bought the e.l.f. just to check it out but when I tried wearing it I usually ended up putting another highlight with it.
Eliza T.
Eliza T.
1 year, 10 months ago
If I was you I would try on the wet and wild highlighter. It's amazing!
Marisa S.
Marisa S.
1 year, 10 months ago
I really want to try this so if you do will you please let me know how it works? Also 😉 if you're on the search for a drugstore highlighter I'd go for the Wet N' Wild highlighted! 😍 it's a dupe for the becca highlighters
Erika y.
Erika y.
Amazing product!!
Mallory P.
Mallory P.
Winona, MN
1 year, 10 months ago
Omg this is so amazing. I buy it religiously because it shines like crazy and lasts all day!
Marilyn E.
Marilyn E.
Long Beach, CA
1 year, 10 months ago
Yesss it does stay on all day and for a better finished look make sure to apply setting spray to make it pop
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Medford, NY
1 year, 10 months ago
You really do get what you pay for. I've found that it will last a couple hours and it more of a subtle highlight.
Mihaela R.
Mihaela R.
Craiova
1 year, 10 months ago
This is one of the best highlighters out there!and it's not very expensive as well.You should try it❤
Shilo K.
Shilo K.
1 year, 10 months ago
This highlighter is alright but if you're looking for something that looks natural and glam and blinding while also being inexpensive try the NYX liquid illuminator or the Sephora liquid highlighter. They go on very natural looking and even when there is no sun hitting your face you still glow.
raquel m.