Miranda R.
DeLand, FL

Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please

Natalia M.
Natalia M.
Ottawa, ON
2 weeks, 1 day ago
To be honest I do not like it that much. You really have to pack it on to even get a light color because in the fisrt couple swipes there is no color. If you are more natural then recommend
Julia N.
Julia N.
1 month ago
I find once you scratch the surface of these they are super good quality!
Claudia K.
Claudia K.
Alexandria, VA
8 months ago
The baked highlighters by e.l.f. are very subtle, but the e.l.f. Illuminating Palette is the best in my opinion for highlighting. I use the light pink and white shade for highlighting the most. Any and every Highlighter on any of my social media photos is either e.l.f. or a duochrome one by an indie brand called Looxi Beauty.
Jill S.
Jill S.
Cleveland
10 months ago
It depends what kind of highlight you prefer. Its a very subtle highlight and it'll have to be reapplied through the day. I have moonlight pearl and it's a very pretty color highlight. Its good for the price but don't waste your time if your looking for a more noticeable highlight
Maryam F.
Maryam F.
Lahore
1 year, 3 months ago
Oh, yes!! They are superb. Finger swatches might not be great, but with a brush - it's magic! They are so much better than a lot of high end highlighters.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
1 year, 3 months ago
YES! I don't understand everyone saying you have to scratch the top layer though? The packaging says it works best with wet application. So I use a small stipple brush that's just slightly wet and then apply and it comes out FLAWLESS.
Itzel A.
Itzel A.
1 year, 3 months ago
The elf highlighters are blinding, their look very pretty on the skin but the only catch is that you have to scratch the top layer of the highlighter and then you will see how pretty it looks when its applied on the skin.
Sandra D.
Sandra D.
Bonfield , ON
1 year, 4 months ago
I didn't like it at all to be honest.. I tried 2 and didn't show up at all..
Brandy Z.
Brandy Z.
1 year, 4 months ago
Yes! I recently purchased one at the mall in a old navy and it hasn't let me down simmers and gives such a high end look !!
Natali R.
Natali R.
1 year, 4 months ago
This one is amazing i love it its really pigmented for a drugstore product!!