Machelle H.
Sioux Falls , SD
Review for: Apricot Glow more...
I'm one of those people who bought this product because of the popularity of it when it first came out of the market, then got dissappointed when I couldn't even get it to work because I didn't know that I have to scrape the top off before I use it for the first time. When I got that done, I'm so glad i did not give up on it because the shine✨ that e.l.f. Cosmetics Baked Highlighter gives will make your day even brighter!! This product is easy to use, lasts long, and with the price, it's good to use everyday.