Lauren B.
Sulphur
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I have mixed emotions about this highlighter. You have to scrape off the first layer to get to the product, so don't think it's a flop the second you open it. When you first apply it, it is STUNNING, it is super blinding! I was amazed at how great it looked for only like $3! The downfall is that it does not last long at all. Anytime I wear this I set it with my All Nighter Spray because I know it won't last long (That spray can hold your makeup through anything) and by the end of the day my highlight is still gone. I wish it lasted longer since it's so pretty but I can't really complain based on the price range. I wouldn't recommend it for long wearing events but if you are going out for just a dinner or something short it is a great option!