Kelsey M.
Orlando
Review for: 3 Pack e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Baked Highlighter 83704 Moonlight Pearls more...
This has great quality... sometimes. It’s a cheaper product so I thought I’d give it a try. I have found though, that the more you use it- the harder it is to apply. In that sense I mean, the product doesn’t want to transfer onto the brush as easy once it’s been used a couple dozen times compared to when it’s brand new... which is odd. When I first used the product, I loved it. But now- I feel like I need to apply so much to even get a highlighted look. Then at that point, with the undertones, I look like I was punched in the face. So ultimately I would t waste your money on this product because it won’t last long.