e.l.f. Cosmetics Baked Highlighter

Baked Highlighter

why is there not as much pigment?
who ele loves to blind their enemies with a good highlighter e.l.f. Cosmetics Baked Highlighter ? [product:elf-cosmetics-baked-highlighter-54] & Bronzer e.l.f. Cosmetics Illuminating Palette [product:elf-cosmetics-baked-highlighter-54] & Blush e.l.f. Cosmetics Shimmer Highlighting Powder
who else loves a good highlighter that makes you shine to the mook and back? e.l.f. Cosmetics Baked Highlighter [product:elf-cosmetics-baked-highlighter-54] & Bronzer Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant gold
Start your review of e.l.f. Cosmetics Baked Highlighter!
Product Highlights
“i like this highlighter because i put this when i have a event and i like the result in my face it's rare i use highlighter but when i use i use this product ” in reviews
“great for a subtle highlight, homer if you use a liquid/ cream highlight then set it with this you will be glowing to the gods !” in reviews
I have the shade 'moonlight pearls', a champagne/white gold that works great with my pale skin. Not all baked products are like this, but before purchasing I'd seen so many reviews from people saying that you have to scrape off the top layer because no pigment comes off. Almost like there's a waxy layer on top blocking the product. They were correct. I did so and ended up crushing the product and repanning it into an empty compact. Since doing so, the formula is just fine and works great. It's a wearable highlight, not packed with chunky glitter and is buildable- it doesn't have to be blinding but can be. There's lots of product, for the price it's for sure worth it.
Canton, PA
e.l.f. Cosmetics Baked Highlighter uploaded by Monica A.
I have absolutely been loving ELF lately !! The price on there products an the quality you get is A#1 !! I have the baked elf highlighter an blush that came in the rose gold set !! I was SO upset cuz it was my FAV and I used it every day !! I dropped it yesterday an broke it !! I've still been trying to use it...until I can replace it 😕.I used both the blush an the highlight everyday it was my go to,I loved them both !! It's such a pretty highlighter and goes perfect with my pale skin an so does the blush !! I NEVER wore blush till I found the the ELF blushes!! They are affordable and the quality is great !! I highly recommend them to anyone!! Esp ppl on a budget...like myself !!
Review for: Apricot Glow
It would seem that the baked highlighters by e.l.f. have been getting a lot of attention lately. After swatching them I can see why. They are phenomenal. They are truly baked and packed with shimmer. They come in 3 shades. Moonlight Pearl is a light cream shimmer. Blush Gems is a champagne shimmer. I don't have pink diamonds because it is a bit too pink for me. I swatched theses dry, but think they will look nice swatched wet also. I am sure you could apply these over a cream highlight for longer lasting power. If you love shimmer or shimmer highlighters you will love these. They reflect light beautifully.
Medina, TN
Review for: Moonlight Pearls
I know this product is inexpensive, but it’s not even worth that little amount of money. Because it is a baked product, it is so hard and dry. Barely any shimmer or color comes off on a brush or a sponge or even your finger. If you are able to pick anything up, it won’t even show up on your face. I tried scraping off the top several layers in an attempt to make this the highlight I was told it was but nothing ever helped it. I even tried setting spray to wet my brush, and it would not work then! It’s not worth it simply for the clutter it would make.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls
Best highlighter I've used hands down. I remember Laura Lee way back when complaining that you have to scrape product off to make it work because then you waste some and you have to work to make it work. Let me tell you why she's wrong. Yes, you have to scrape the top layer to get it loose to work, but it's a low cost item so you're not wasting a lot and it's not that much work😑. Once you do though, it's very pigmented and it's buttery and smooth. I get tons of compliments with it. It works better than a lot of expensive highlighters I own.
Bronxville
So so so so amazing for its price! I had to scrape the first layer off in order for it to work properly the first time, but it barely wasted any product. It’s so cheap and gives amazing shine. Mine lasted very long also. I originally only bought it to try it out because it was so cheap but now it’s my go to and wear it for every makeup look. I recommend it so much. Even if you end up not liking it, I think it’s worth trying it out because there really is no other highlighter that’s that cheap and works that good.
Hummelstown, PA
e.l.f. Cosmetics Baked Highlighter uploaded by Becky M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Moonlight Pearls
As someone who doesn't wear highlight this one is very nice especially for the price!! I do recommend spraying the brush with setting spray before hand and making sure the first layer of the highlighter is loosened! Very great quality and a very happy girl to know I found this gem!!😊😊
Macedonia, OH
Review for: Moonlight Pearls
This is a good, inexpensive highlighter and especially good for someone who is just starting to use a highlighter. It lasts a long time and is really to apply with your finger (I haven't used a brush to apply it yet but the consistency of the product might not be too compatible with a soft brush). It lasts a good few hours, but you'll need a primer if you want it to last all day because it does fade. Overall, I really like this formula and will definitely be trying the different shades in the future!
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Moonlight Pearls
Although everyone loves the highlight that can be seen from space, I don’t really love that look on a daily basis since I am a teacher. This highlight gives you a bright yet natural highlight that is not blinding.In order to achieve that look though, you have to scrape off the top layer since it is weirdly powdery and glittery. The packaging is not that fantastic, the hinge broke on two of my highlighters which got highlighter all over my other makeup and purse. But I would still recommend trying it.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls
This highlighter was so hyped up a couple years ago and I recently rediscovered it and am so happy I did. If you’re looking for a bright blinding highlight to finish off any makeup look this is a great product to have in your makeup kit. There seems to be a top layer that needs to be scraped off because no product can be picked up from it. But once you get under that layer you get magic. The shimmer is fine and blends well over makeup giving a gorgeous glow. e.l.f. Cosmetics baked highlighter

377 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 8 jours
e.l.f. Cosmetics baked highlighter How intense is the colour on your skin?
Jas K. • il y a 8 jours
Its really nice and give u natural shiny look and easily apply on top of your makeup 👍👍