4 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Each Baked Palette features 10 gorgeous baked eyeshadows so you can achieve a flawless look whenever, wherever. The silky and blendable formula of our Baked Eyeshadow provides smooth and even application with each sweep of color. Baked in an oven, these eyeshadows offer rich pigmentation for a beautiful effect. Infused with active key ingredients Jojoba, Rose, Sunflower, Apricot and Grape to nourish and hydrate the skin. The long-lasting and shimmering color can be worn wet for a vibrant effect or dry for sheer pigmentation, offering a variety of gorgeous eye looks!

• Can I use these wet and dry? Is it pigmented enough to use dry? I l...1 Answers
  • I just got this for my birthday special and it's on the way, any su...1 Answers
  • How do you like this?? I'm in love with there blush/ bronzer palette.1 Answers
Kristiina B.
Kristiina B.
Spring, TX
Review for: California
This product is a great value! It is not extremely pigmented but I wasn't really expecting MAC level pigmentation. I would definitely recommend using those eye shadows with primer, that definitely helps bringing out color, using wet brush can be useful as well. I feel the more I use those eye shadows, the easier the application becomes.
I feel that this palette is definitely worth the money, if you put a little effort into application and do some research online, you can get some pretty nice results!
Also my eye makeup stayed on all day with no creasing.
I ordered California and all the shades are beautiful and shimmery, I'm probably going to use all of them, they're perfect for my everyday makeup.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Litchfield, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Don't get things twisted, for nine dollars and some change you get quite a bit of shadows with decent color payoff, now that's worth it! Yes you have to use GOOD primer if you want it to last all day, but again, it's worth it! Oh, and let's talk about the color fun-Wet or dry? I like my colors wet. It packs more of a punch-BaBAM! OoOoh So sexxy (yes, it is double xx-rated)! And perfect for fall, though I've been wearing mine all summer. This palette only gets 4 stars because the color pigmentation lacks a bit, but omg, it's a drugstore palette that gives you a bang for ur moola. Finally, though it may only be 4stars.... It's a solid 4 stars in my makeup book!

April D.
April D.
Kyle, TX
Review for: Texas
I bought this item directly from ELF a year ago because all the colors looked beautiful. I've tried using this product several times but it is too difficult to use and get any amount of product on my brush. Since it is a baked blush I even tried to use it with a wet brush, but no matter what I tried I couldn't get any of the colors to stick to my brush. It was just a total fail and disappointed me since I have tried 90% of all ELF products and have LOVE the majority of them. If you want a good and cheap palette from ELF the please try one of their prism palettes in natural. Those colors are highly pigmented and go on easily.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Olive Branch, MS
Review for: Texas
When I saw this palette I was excited because ELF is one of my favorite drugstore cosmetic brands. Upon opening the packaging and then the palette I was even more excited. That quickly changed when I tried to swatch these eye shadows. I had to scrap off the top layer of each to be able to see any color/pigment. After scraping that layer off, I like this palette and the shadows, but it still did not blow me away. I hate that I wasn't in love, but happy it didn't cost a fortune.
Nickie B.
Nickie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The colors of vibrant I tried it with a dry eyeshadow brush and it was a darker color but to transition to night I put a little water on the eyeshadow brush and this palette came to life. Once water applied to brush this palette color of choice lasts all day it was amazing to see despite the sweat at the end of the night the color was still there and as vibrant as initial application I highly recommend this palette please get all color combinations you will not regret it.!!
courtney L.
courtney L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I normally love anything I've purchased from e.l.f. but this palette just wasn't good. I couldn't for the life of me get anything to come off onto the brush. I was so so excited to get it then I got it home and can't get it to be usable. I've tried everything I could think of and it doesn't work. It looks so pretty on my fingers though. That's about all I could get to transfer. So I just have this pretty palette to look at and not wear. Its sad.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love he colors of the shadow in general. Pigment and consistency are great but sometimes the product becomes stick to itself and the shadow won't lift off the pan. I like to use my fingers to get a more pigmented eye look but sometimes the shadows crumble ans flake causing very little shadow product to actually be picked up. This only happens with the lightest color in mu palette all the others have great consistency.
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
Cedarburg, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is complicated. Used dry, there is not much pigmentation. On the plus side, there is no fall out, but that is because I don't think any color makes it to your lids.

Used WET though, is another story. The colors are bold and lovely. It's a bit more difficult to blend when wet, but applies nicely.

I probably wouldn't recommend this item because there are other affordable options that work better.
Mary R.
Mary R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for my stepdaughter and ordered it from Amazon. When we received it, had of the pots had already broken, and since they are raised up it made them basically half wasted. The colors are good, but not as good as the urban decay. I don't think I would buy a product like this with the raised shadow because it is too breakable and it makes it too easy to accidentally mix the colors together.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Review for: Texas
I feel like this product takes to much time to get ready because it is best used wet. For anyone who is who works and/or is on a timed schedule this product mostly will not work for you. Also when I would try to use this product, I would have to use another. After a month of giving it a try I have decide to get rid of this product because out of my more higher end palettes this was not getting used.
Aycan Y.
Aycan Y.
Klazienaveen
Are the eyeshadows pigmented enough??
Staci R.
Staci R.
Dryden
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good brand/ palette for some who doesnt wear makeup to often? I find if there are too many colours I do not know where to start or which colour goes where.
Lillie H.
Lillie H.
Paris, TN
Do you get more payoff from baked shadows when you wet your brush?
cecilia b.
cecilia b.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product worth buying?
Gabby S.
Gabby S.
I have been looking for an eyeshadow for back to school. Is it long lasting and is it pigmented?