BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #65 in Bronzer

Create a healthy, shimmering sun-kissed look with our baked bronzers. Baked in an oven, these bronzers offer rich pigmentation for a beautiful effect. The long-lasting formula provides a luxurious, smooth and even application. Infused with active key ingredients jojoba, rose, sunflower, apricot and grape to nourish and hydrate the skin. Apply this shimmering color dry for sheer pigmentation, or use a damp brush or sponge for a more vibrant effect. see more...

• This used to be my favorite drug store bronzer but I recently wen...1 Answers
  • I just recently started using bronzer and am trying to get a few ...1 Answers
  • This is a brand that I am yet to try out. Is this e.l.f any good?...2 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...*
Katelyn M.
Katelyn M.
Review for: Maui
So, I first got this product during the ELF Moving Sale for one dollar. It was already on my wish list so I jumped on the opportunity to get it cheaper. When it arrived it was broken. the mound part broke off but the base was still intact. I contacted costumer service and they send me a new, not broken one (I also got to keep the broken one). So now I have two! Good thing! I love it! It is not too shiny or dark. I can apply it to some parts of my face and just look sun kissed not sun burnt. So good! I use the elf mineral powder brush to apply the bronzer. I highly recommend this product to all my friends, high school students, college student, and any make up lover on a budget.
Duyen N.
Duyen N.
Stockton , CA
Review for: Maui
The golden bronzer from elf is definitely too light to be a bronzer-I'm fairly pale and it's no where near dark enough to bronze up my skin. However, it makes for one of the most beautiful highlighters I've ever used.
Because it's not one color, the four colors blend together to form a nice, complimentary shade that's really good to highlight with. The shimmer is also not over the top or anything, it creates just the perfect glow.

If you want to buy this for the bronzing effects, don't waste your money. Buy another shade that's darker. But, if you want a highlighter, this is my number one go to product!
Kiana N.
Kiana N.
Virginia Bch, VA
I like e.l.f. and mostly, I feel like you're either getting what you paid for or getting pretty good quality for the cheap price. However, I think it's better to just splurge on a better bronzer than this. It breaks easily (I've purchased this product twice and both times it broke in my makeup bag within 2-3 weeks and I don't even rough play with my makeup). I don't think the color is super pigmented, but would use it if I didn't have anything else. Basically, it's an ok bronzer but much better out there for around the same price.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Review for: Los Cabos
For the price point these are amazing. I will say if you haven't used baked products before, here's a helpful hint. Rub your finger over the whole product before trying to use it with a brush. Initially when I got this bronzer a year ago I was frustrated with its shimmery pay off with hardly any color. I realized after doing it with a baked eye shadow that if you rub your finger over the product it helps remove the first layer and makes your brush pick up more product afterwards.
I love elf though and will always repurchase.
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Spencer, MA
This brand of bronzer works great. It is good for contouring cheekbones. It also is good for adding a bit of color to your face and making you look sun kissed (without the sun of course). As a product I love bronzer for this reason. Elf makeup is high quality and doesn't irritate skin so it comes highly recommended. Not tested on animals, and fairly cheap (compared to other brands) is a reason I love elf

Works great, good for contouring cheekbones and adding a bit of color to your face
Alex M.
Alex M.
Brick, NJ
Review for: St. Lucia
This baked bronzer in the shade Bora Bora is my go to favorite bronzer these days! I own a ton of high end and drug store bronzers. Lately I've been more into a warm orangey contour and this was love at first sight. It's a very buildable formula and so affordable! I have not reached for another bronzer in weeks. I traveled with this recently-so small and easy to throw in a makeup bag!
Estela C.
Estela C.
Colton, CA
I love this brand because not only is it very affordable, it works great. I love their baked bronzer because you can layer it depending how dark you want it. If you put one coat, it gives you a nice glowy look or if you're medium complexion light me, you out alittle more to get a tan look going on in the sides of your cheeks. it will last awhile too because you dont need to put alot.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
North Conway, NH
I like this product. It gives you a nice sun kissed glow. The packaging is nice and easy to get into and it's easy to apply. I think it's very good for contouring. It's somewhere between a shimmery and a matte finish. However the one bad thing is that I haven't been able to find many shades, so if you're pale like I am you can only really use this one in the summer.
Maya J.
Maya J.
Review for: Maui
Pleasantly surprised with how excellent and effective this product was! For only $3, e.l.f. studio has created an incredibly pigmented line of baked bronzers! They are excellent dupes for NARS and Benefit's Hoola bronzer! Maui is by far my favorite and gives a sun toasted, radiant glow with just enough pigment and hint of shimmer to make you look sun kissed!
Haley H.
Haley H.
Purvis , MS
Review for: Maui
This is hands down my all-time favorite bronzer! It looks super shimmery in the pan but it has more of a subtle, demo-matte finish. Unlike a lot of baked products, you don't have to use this wet but I do sometimes apply it with a damp beauty blender if I want a more dewy finish. I have all three shades and would definitely buy more if they made them!
Mia E.
Mia E.
Is this good quality? I understand that this is at a really low price point but is this a steal?
Nadiya J.
Nadiya J.
Kissimmee, FL
I would like to try the E.l.f contour kit?
Latoya J.
Latoya J.
Baltimore, MD
Will this show up nicely on women of color?
Orianna M.
Orianna M.
The quality is good? I understand it's a very low price, but is it worth it?
Justine D.
Justine D.
Does the bronzer make the skin look orange ?