BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #48 in Bronzer

Create a healthy, shimmering sun-kissed look with our baked bronzers. Baked in an oven, these bronzers offer rich pigmentation for a beautiful effect. The long-lasting formula provides a luxurious, smooth and even application. Infused with active key ingredients jojoba, rose, sunflower, apricot and grape to nourish and hydrate the skin. Apply this shimmering color dry for sheer pigmentation, or use a damp brush or sponge for a more vibrant effect. see more...

• This used to be my favorite drug store bronzer but I recently wen...1 Answers
  • I just recently started using bronzer and am trying to get a few ...1 Answers
  • This is a brand that I am yet to try out. Is this e.l.f any good?...2 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...*
Christina L.
Dearborn, MI
I bought this and before I even got it home it was broken.. the whole Dome part of it had detached. It was in the same bag as other products similar they were a little more expensive and they were fine this one was not. I'd give it to zero Stars if I could because not only did it break the product wasn't even decent for the price
Kelsey P.
Rexburg, ID
Review for: St. Lucia
I'm writing this review purely from the standpoint of using it as a bronzer like intended and I'll say that it really is more of a product that'd be used as a highlight. There just isn't enough pigment for bronzing. But it does have a beautiful highlight/shine quality. The color itself though is very nice and if it had more of the bronzing pigments to it it'd be absolutely gorgeous. It's a shame it doesn't really have that.
Emerald S.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: St. Lucia
It’s very bronzey. No very pigmented I️ could use this more for a bronzer then a highlighter. I️ don’t see to much color but it is a easy light coverage highlighter for like a chill day
Trad R.
Willow Spgs, IL
This product is wonderful a good pro for this is the price and how portable it is but a con is also it’s tiny and you might lose it. This product blends so easily easily and it feels weightless and wonderful. I would recommend trying this bronzer to get into the swing of things before going out and spending a lot of money on a more expensive brand
Savannah R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this bronzer and use it all the time. It's a fabulous bronze with a shimmer that adds the perfect touch to any look. It blends quite easily so it doesn't look obviously fake. I would definitely recommend it to friends and family.
Alexis B.
Anderson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
So elf baked bronzer = my highlighter lol. Very affordable and universal. My cousin even used it as a eyeshadow for a shimmer look. I love anything I try by elf to be honest. It’s worth the buy you guys and will leave you looking like the sun came and kissed you itself lol. (I’m not sure how this would work for lighter skin tones tho)
Stephanie Y.
San Diego
Review for: Other
THE BEST DRUGSTORE HIGHLIGHT I HAVE EVER TRIED. It is amazing. I heard that usually people have to scrape off the top layer to get the full potential, but I didn’t even have to do that. It is definitely buildable too, so it’s perfect whether you want a subtle or blinding glow.
Ariel G.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not so pigmented still does it’s job , but u have to keep dipping your product several times to get the right look you want . Not my favorite but if on a budget very good price for what it does
Courtney A.
Review for: St. Lucia
I've shyed away from baked bronzers in the past but the St. Lucia baked bronzer from ELF is incredible. It gives just the amount of color to my pale skin and has a slight sheen that gives me a subtle glow. For $3 you'll be hard-pressed to find a better baked bronzer.
Fatou D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Baking brownies or sometimes I can’t even use this for a highlight and honestly it’s the best is to save money and he doesn’t care so much about it so fora I recommended to you is very easy product to use and to me it’s kind a like two and one
Mia E.
Is this good quality? I understand that this is at a really low price point but is this a steal?
Nadiya J.
Kissimmee, FL
I would like to try the E.l.f contour kit?
Latoya J.
Baltimore, MD
Will this show up nicely on women of color?
Justine D.
Does the bronzer make the skin look orange ?
Orianna M.
The quality is good? I understand it's a very low price, but is it worth it?