E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amere G.E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ashley S.E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jazmin R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This ultra-luxe eyeshadow collection is ideal for any occasion. With 20 velvety eyeshadow shades to choose from, in a variety of finishes, it's easy to mix and match for a gorgeous look. The sleek palette design great for on-the-go beauty touchups and the included beauty bag is perfect for storing the palette, brushes, or other makeup essentials. Makes a great gift for any makeup lover (including you!) see more...

• How's the pigment on these shadows?1 Answers
  • How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but...2 Answers
  • I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shado...1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
Lanie P.
Lanie P.
Perth
Not all the colours could blend together and there is quite a variety to choose from here. You really have the opportunity to express yourself. With blue eyes, it mixed quite well. I wish I could buy this product again! I would recommend it!!!
Amere G.
Amere G.
Here's the One Swipe Swatches of ELF Cosmetics "Artistry Eyeshadow Palette. It comes with 20 Velvety Eye Shadow Shades with velvety powdered matte finish. I didn't expect these Palette to have shimmers in it! The Palette included one eyeshadow applicator and it comes with a beauty bag for palette storage. The Pigments otherwise are lacking, and wasn't bright and bold as I'm expecting it to be. The shade are off and wasn't really appealing to my liking. I believe ELF already discontinued selling it.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
GoodFare
beautiful mix of mattes and shimmers, actually applies beautiful and blends beautifully, i got it at the low low price of 8 bucks. check it out!
Eve B.
Eve B.
This product is so amazing! I love this so much it's so pigmented and has such nice colours! It's so good for the price and I would definitely buy this again. I would recommend to anyone, the packaging is so nice and I honestly love the product!
Jacque P.
Jacque P.
Bought this for my self for Christmas. Super affordable and has a lot of great colors. Some are more pigmented than others but very beautiful!
Makayla H.
Makayla H.
Not the most pigmented, but it still is pretty. I do have to pack it on though. They need to work on packaging
Domonique H.
Domonique H.
Youngstown, OH
Seriously an awesome palette! I love all the great colors and Pops of color it's super long lasting. So you don't have to worry about Fallout I think the only room for improvement would be to make larger eyeshadow palettes but I have a dark Hazel eye color in a compliments me and I think it will complement a lot of other eye colors
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
I love those pallets so much because of the pigmentation is just so easy to apply I bought it from the original site is and it's so beautiful it is a really great value I would recommend it to everyone on earth
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Toronto, Ontario
Highly pigmented shadows that come in an array of different colours - mainly cool tone shades. They are long lasting, and easy to blend within the crease and throughout the lash line. Would definitely repurchase.
Delesha L.
Delesha L.
Detroit
i love this palette its very pigmented and it's very pretty and can be used for everyday looks and its a great price!!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Bloomingburg, NY
How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but never an eye shadow and I'm a little hesitant to purchase it.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
How's the pigment on these shadows?
Bethany m.
Bethany m.
Somerset, KY
I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shadow. What higher priced brand if elf eyeshadow comparable to?
Lisa Z.
Lisa Z.
Mathis, TX
How is this pallet? Anyone have it and is it pigmented enough?
Maheen S.
Maheen S.
Are they chalky or are they easily blendable and smooth?