e.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amere G.e.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jazmin R.e.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ashley S.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This ultra-luxe eyeshadow collection is ideal for any occasion. With 20 velvety eyeshadow shades to choose from, in a variety of finishes, it's easy to mix and match for a gorgeous look. The sleek palette design great for on-the-go beauty touchups and the included beauty bag is perfect for storing the palette, brushes, or other makeup essentials. Makes a great gift for any makeup lover (including you!)

• How's the pigment on these shadows?1 Answers
  • How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf prod...2 Answers
  • I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on e...1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "I'm so obsessed with finding eyeshadow that is so pigmented the colors are bright and the colors are amazing easy to blend and worth the money easy for a neutral look and also if you want a pop of color" in 29 reviews
  • "this is the best I love the eyeshadow palette very cute and simple to get and use and yes very long lasting " in 6 reviews
Megan T.
salisbury , MD
I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap way to go. Pretty pigmented. I think the pallete looks just as nice as one you would pay $30 for. Am a repeat elf eyeshadow user. Strictly because i’m on a budget & i hardly wear eyeshadow anyway.
Alison J.
San Marcos
This isn’t the worst palette for the price tag. It does have a good bit of fall out, and I feel like you have to use 1/4 of the product to get good pigmentation. The do blend out well. It’s not one of my top choices from ELF
Kelly L.
Madison Hts, MI
Love the color options this pallet has they all mix very well together to create a very unique look for a night on the town.
Balqees M.
giza
Hello, I love all the
products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be
grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my
videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The
same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.

Sukheleen T.
Is excellent product good colors and moderns.. Is professionals. Muy oportuno para las mujeres modernas y fashions
Ashley T.
Amazing! I love all the different colors and how well they blend. Great buy I’m telling you
artist 🥀.
Gahanna,Ohio
The only thing about this palette that I really like is the mirror. These shadows just did not work for me at all. They are super chalky and a freaking nightmare to blend. I’ve tried using this palette so many times and it just does not work and as much as I respect elf as a brand I just cannot see this product working for anyone because the quality of the shadows just is not there.
xXJessicaXx l.
liverpool
Nice pigment not the best palette but it’s okay colours the packaging isn’t the best but it’s long lasting and for me that’s my holy grail this is my first time using this palette and I would recommend...
Amy E.
Texarkana, AR
Love this palette it has such beautiful colors it has wonderful pigment goes on soft it is wonderful I love it
Abbey H.
Concord , NC
This is one of my favorite colorful palettes. The eyeshadows are very pigmented and blend well. They do have a tiny bit of fallout, though. Overall, it’s a good palette. I love wearing the yellow all over my lid and putting the turquoise in my crease.
Michelle H.
Bloomingburg, NY
How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but never an eye shadow and I'm a little hesitant to purchase it.
Lisa Z.
Mathis, TX
How is this pallet? Anyone have it and is it pigmented enough?
Elizabeth S.
How's the pigment on these shadows?
Bethany m.
Somerset, KY
I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shadow. What higher priced brand if elf eyeshadow comparable to?
Maheen S.
Are they chalky or are they easily blendable and smooth?