E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amere G.E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ashley S.E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jazmin R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This ultra-luxe eyeshadow collection is ideal for any occasion. With 20 velvety eyeshadow shades to choose from, in a variety of finishes, it's easy to mix and match for a gorgeous look. The sleek palette design great for on-the-go beauty touchups and the included beauty bag is perfect for storing the palette, brushes, or other makeup essentials. Makes a great gift for any makeup lover (including you!) see more...

• How's the pigment on these shadows?1 Answers
  • How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but...2 Answers
  • I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shado...1 Answers
Ashley T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing! I love all the different colors and how well they blend. Great buy I’m telling you
artist 🥀.
Gahanna,Ohio
The only thing about this palette that I really like is the mirror. These shadows just did not work for me at all. They are super chalky and a freaking nightmare to blend. I’ve tried using this palette so many times and it just does not work and as much as I respect elf as a brand I just cannot see this product working for anyone because the quality of the shadows just is not there.
xXJessicaXx l.
liverpool
Nice pigment not the best palette but it’s okay colours the packaging isn’t the best but it’s long lasting and for me that’s my holy grail this is my first time using this palette and I would recommend...
Amy E.
Texarkana , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this palette it has such beautiful colors it has wonderful pigment goes on soft it is wonderful I love it
Abbey H.
Concord , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite colorful palettes. The eyeshadows are very pigmented and blend well. They do have a tiny bit of fallout, though. Overall, it’s a good palette. I love wearing the yellow all over my lid and putting the turquoise in my crease.
Lanie P.
Atoostook, NB
Not all the colours could blend together and there is quite a variety to choose from here. You really have the opportunity to express yourself. With blue eyes, it mixed quite well. I wish I could buy this product again! I would recommend it!!!
Amere G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Here's the One Swipe Swatches of ELF Cosmetics "Artistry Eyeshadow Palette. It comes with 20 Velvety Eye Shadow Shades with velvety powdered matte finish. I didn't expect these Palette to have shimmers in it! The Palette included one eyeshadow applicator and it comes with a beauty bag for palette storage. The Pigments otherwise are lacking, and wasn't bright and bold as I'm expecting it to be. The shade are off and wasn't really appealing to my liking. I believe ELF already discontinued selling it.
Stephanie M.
GoodFare
Beauty Junkie Expert
beautiful mix of mattes and shimmers, actually applies beautiful and blends beautifully, i got it at the low low price of 8 bucks. check it out!
Eve B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is so amazing! I love this so much it's so pigmented and has such nice colours! It's so good for the price and I would definitely buy this again. I would recommend to anyone, the packaging is so nice and I honestly love the product!
Jacque P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this for my self for Christmas. Super affordable and has a lot of great colors. Some are more pigmented than others but very beautiful!
Michelle H.
Bloomingburg, NY
How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but never an eye shadow and I'm a little hesitant to purchase it.
Bethany m.
Somerset, KY
I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shadow. What higher priced brand if elf eyeshadow comparable to?
Elizabeth S.
How's the pigment on these shadows?
Lisa Z.
Mathis, TX
How is this pallet? Anyone have it and is it pigmented enough?
Maheen S.
Are they chalky or are they easily blendable and smooth?