e.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amere G.e.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jazmin R.e.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ashley S.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This ultra-luxe eyeshadow collection is ideal for any occasion. With 20 velvety eyeshadow shades to choose from, in a variety of finishes, it's easy to mix and match for a gorgeous look. The sleek palette design great for on-the-go beauty touchups and the included beauty bag is perfect for storing the palette, brushes, or other makeup essentials. Makes a great gift for any makeup lover (including you!)

• How's the pigment on these shadows?1 Answers
  • How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf prod...2 Answers
  • I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on e...1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "I'm so obsessed with finding eyeshadow that is so pigmented the colors are bright and the colors are amazing easy to blend and worth the money easy for a neutral look and also if you want a pop of color" in 29 reviews
  • "this is the best I love the eyeshadow palette very cute and simple to get and use and yes very long lasting " in 6 reviews
Holly G.
Chesterfield
I love elf ! But I do not like their eye shadow palette! I feel like it doesn't stay and the colors aren't bold enough
Delesha L.
Detroit
i love this palette its very pigmented and it's very pretty and can be used for everyday looks and its a great price!!
Karleigh H.
So many colors goes with any outfit you want to wear out. I wear eyeshawdow every day jusy makes my eyes feel fuller.
Heather L.
Philadelphia, PA
This was the first pallette I've ever bought for myself and I love the colors and pigmentation. The mirror and brush.
Jessica W.
McKinleyville, CA
This palette is perfect for anyone! Such perfect beautiful vibrant colors. They bend well, and compliment each other!
Jen P.
I like the color range of this palette is very colorful and versatile. And pigmented. Lasts a long time, recommended
Baylee O.
Sandpoint, ID
This is a very diverse color is wide variety and very pigmented! It's very affordable and I love it! Would use again!
Alvena R.
San Lorenzo, CA
I love the colors in this pallet however it tends to be a bit dry had to add some water to help with the application.
Jackeline B.
Mcallen, TX
I usually get palettes with various colors. I like to combine and use tutorials to do my make up. Especially eyes.
Jessica S.
Manhattan, IL
Obsessed with this pallete. There are so many great colors with awesome pigmentation. Not chalky and little fallout
Michelle H.
Bloomingburg, NY
How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but never an eye shadow and I'm a little hesitant to purchase it.
Lisa Z.
Mathis, TX
How is this pallet? Anyone have it and is it pigmented enough?
Elizabeth S.
How's the pigment on these shadows?
Bethany m.
Somerset, KY
I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shadow. What higher priced brand if elf eyeshadow comparable to?
Maheen S.
Are they chalky or are they easily blendable and smooth?