E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amere G.E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jazmin R.E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ashley S.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This ultra-luxe eyeshadow collection is ideal for any occasion. With 20 velvety eyeshadow shades to choose from, in a variety of finishes, it's easy to mix and match for a gorgeous look. The sleek palette design great for on-the-go beauty touchups and the included beauty bag is perfect for storing the palette, brushes, or other makeup essentials. Makes a great gift for any makeup lover (including you!) see more...

• How's the pigment on these shadows?1 Answers
  • How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but n...2 Answers
  • I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shadow....1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
Baylee O.
Baylee O.
Sandpoint, ID
This is a very diverse color is wide variety and very pigmented! It's very affordable and I love it! Would use again!
camile g.
camile g.
Adorei super pigmentada e maravilhosa cd dia mais amo essa paleta uso todos os dias para ir para a escola
Shianne W.
Shianne W.
Centralia il
I this palette for my experience and unexperienced nieces bought for Great colors and they both love it! Great colors and long lasting!
Ashleigh S.
Ashleigh S.
Murrieta, CA
Affordable but the colors pigment aren't great and doesn't last long maybe a couple hours hard to blebd
Anisa B.
Anisa B.
Washington,bellevue
My mom has it and I love it so much that I stole it from her all the time till she got me and I use it everyday.
April W.
April W.
Massillon, OH
Not a bad palette. Exspecially for the price. A little chalky but the pigment of the colors were good.
Bailey Angeline L.
Bailey Angeline L.
Apple valley, CA
I loved this pallet there were so many vibrant colors. They lasted all day. This product was very well priced.
allison b.
allison b.
Love this pallette!! Gorgeous corresponding colors!!! You can create lovely looks with each color!!!
Samira F.
Samira F.
Essas cores são fantásticas! Muito bonitas . Embalagens lindonas e maravilhosas . Gostei bastantes.
Sade B.
Sade B.
Oklahoma City, OK
It has a lot of color to choose from. They show up pretty good on my eyes. Blue was my favorite
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Bloomingburg, NY
How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but never an eye shadow and I'm a little hesitant to purchase it.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
How's the pigment on these shadows?
Bethany m.
Bethany m.
Somerset, KY
I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shadow. What higher priced brand if elf eyeshadow comparable to?
Lisa Z.
Lisa Z.
Mathis, TX
How is this pallet? Anyone have it and is it pigmented enough?
Maheen S.
Maheen S.
Are they chalky or are they easily blendable and smooth?