E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amere G.E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ashley S.E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jazmin R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This ultra-luxe eyeshadow collection is ideal for any occasion. With 20 velvety eyeshadow shades to choose from, in a variety of finishes, it's easy to mix and match for a gorgeous look. The sleek palette design great for on-the-go beauty touchups and the included beauty bag is perfect for storing the palette, brushes, or other makeup essentials. Makes a great gift for any makeup lover (including you!) see more...

• How's the pigment on these shadows?1 Answers
  • How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but...2 Answers
  • I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shado...1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
Jen P.
I like the color range of this palette is very colorful and versatile. And pigmented. Lasts a long time, recommended
Jessica W.
McKinleyville, CA
This palette is perfect for anyone! Such perfect beautiful vibrant colors. They bend well, and compliment each other!
Baylee O.
Sandpoint, ID
This is a very diverse color is wide variety and very pigmented! It's very affordable and I love it! Would use again!
Gladis S.
Fort Worth, TX
I want this pallet seen it a the the store but I didn't get it .has so many great colors and is pigment is good too
Jackeline B.
Mcallen, TX
I usually get palettes with various colors. I like to combine and use tutorials to do my make up. Especially eyes.
Jessica S.
Manhattan, IL
Obsessed with this pallete. There are so many great colors with awesome pigmentation. Not chalky and little fallout
Anisa B.
Washington,bellevue
My mom has it and I love it so much that I stole it from her all the time till she got me and I use it everyday.
Amy E.
Texarkana, AR
Love this palette it has such beautiful colors it has wonderful pigment goes on soft it is wonderful I love it
Bailey Angeline L.
Apple valley, CA
I loved this pallet there were so many vibrant colors. They lasted all day. This product was very well priced.
Makayla H.
Not the most pigmented, but it still is pretty. I do have to pack it on though. They need to work on packaging
Michelle H.
Bloomingburg, NY
How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but never an eye shadow and I'm a little hesitant to purchase it.
Lisa Z.
Mathis, TX
How is this pallet? Anyone have it and is it pigmented enough?
Elizabeth S.
How's the pigment on these shadows?
Bethany m.
Somerset, KY
I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shadow. What higher priced brand if elf eyeshadow comparable to?
Maheen S.
Are they chalky or are they easily blendable and smooth?