E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amere G.E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ashley S.E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jazmin R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This ultra-luxe eyeshadow collection is ideal for any occasion. With 20 velvety eyeshadow shades to choose from, in a variety of finishes, it's easy to mix and match for a gorgeous look. The sleek palette design great for on-the-go beauty touchups and the included beauty bag is perfect for storing the palette, brushes, or other makeup essentials. Makes a great gift for any makeup lover (including you!) see more...

• How's the pigment on these shadows?1 Answers
  • How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but...2 Answers
  • I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shado...1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
Catherine C.
Sedalia, MO
Amazing colors! I cant wait to but more. Nothing feels better then a brandnew eyeshadow on my face. Yes yea yea yes hes.
Jasmone A.
Mobile, AL
I Love E.i.f It's The Best Only Kind I Use fr I recommend this for u guys good product tho I'll definitely order this..
Robin A.
Albertville, AL
Love this product. Amazing results! I have told everyone I know about this product. Goes great with other elf products.
Cindi M.
Great pigments love the bright colors. Can do many different looks. This are amazing colors that can be used on anyone.
Marissa K.
Wichita, KS
This reminds me of the vice pallete but much cheaper. It's sooo nice and cute and you can create a lot of looks with it
Delesha L.
Detroit
i love this palette its very pigmented and it's very pretty and can be used for everyday looks and its a great price!!
Alainah R.
Mansfield, OH
Beautiful vibrant colors! Highly recommend, mine was only 8$! I love it! Elf is like my main go to for make up things!
Holly G.
Chesterfield
I love elf ! But I do not like their eye shadow palette! I feel like it doesn't stay and the colors aren't bold enough
Angie V.
Amazing eyeshadow palette, very pigmented and they blend so well in the eyes. i love the color selection in the palette
Faviola V.
Rohnert Park , CA
This pallet is real nice one I have that it has different color ranges and it's blends very well and it's very pigment
Michelle H.
Bloomingburg, NY
How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but never an eye shadow and I'm a little hesitant to purchase it.
Lisa Z.
Mathis, TX
How is this pallet? Anyone have it and is it pigmented enough?
Elizabeth S.
How's the pigment on these shadows?
Bethany m.
Somerset, KY
I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shadow. What higher priced brand if elf eyeshadow comparable to?
Maheen S.
Are they chalky or are they easily blendable and smooth?