e.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amere G.e.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jazmin R.e.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ashley S.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This ultra-luxe eyeshadow collection is ideal for any occasion. With 20 velvety eyeshadow shades to choose from, in a variety of finishes, it's easy to mix and match for a gorgeous look. The sleek palette design great for on-the-go beauty touchups and the included beauty bag is perfect for storing the palette, brushes, or other makeup essentials. Makes a great gift for any makeup lover (including you!)

• How's the pigment on these shadows?1 Answers
  • How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but...2 Answers
  • I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shado...1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
Yrali C.
les cuento que me fascina.. esta paleta de sombra por sus hermosos colores y la calidad del producto estas , marca me encanta
Kelly L.
Madison Hts, MI
Love the color options this pallet has they all mix very well together to create a very unique look for a night on the town.
Catherine C.
Sedalia, MO
Amazing colors! I cant wait to but more. Nothing feels better then a brandnew eyeshadow on my face. Yes yea yea yes hes.
Jasmone A.
Mobile, AL
I Love E.i.f It's The Best Only Kind I Use fr I recommend this for u guys good product tho I'll definitely order this..
Holly G.
Chesterfield
I love elf ! But I do not like their eye shadow palette! I feel like it doesn't stay and the colors aren't bold enough
Faviola V.
Rohnert Park , CA
This pallet is real nice one I have that it has different color ranges and it's blends very well and it's very pigment
Alainah R.
Mansfield, OH
Beautiful vibrant colors! Highly recommend, mine was only 8$! I love it! Elf is like my main go to for make up things!
Delesha L.
Detroit
i love this palette its very pigmented and it's very pretty and can be used for everyday looks and its a great price!!
Angie V.
Amazing eyeshadow palette, very pigmented and they blend so well in the eyes. i love the color selection in the palette
Marissa K.
Wichita, KS
This reminds me of the vice pallete but much cheaper. It's sooo nice and cute and you can create a lot of looks with it
Michelle H.
Bloomingburg, NY
How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but never an eye shadow and I'm a little hesitant to purchase it.
Lisa Z.
Mathis, TX
How is this pallet? Anyone have it and is it pigmented enough?
Elizabeth S.
How's the pigment on these shadows?
Bethany m.
Somerset, KY
I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shadow. What higher priced brand if elf eyeshadow comparable to?
Maheen S.
Are they chalky or are they easily blendable and smooth?