E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amere G.E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ashley S.E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jazmin R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This ultra-luxe eyeshadow collection is ideal for any occasion. With 20 velvety eyeshadow shades to choose from, in a variety of finishes, it's easy to mix and match for a gorgeous look. The sleek palette design great for on-the-go beauty touchups and the included beauty bag is perfect for storing the palette, brushes, or other makeup essentials. Makes a great gift for any makeup lover (including you!) see more...

• How's the pigment on these shadows?1 Answers
  • How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but...2 Answers
  • I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shado...1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
Jennifer R.
Victorville
Love there palette they gave so much color and they keep coming out with more. Love it one of the best make up and it is cheap
Nishu P.
Jersey City, NJ
great lip pencil lip gloss works as lip pencil and lip gloss. price is also reasonable. available in different gorgeous colors.
Angel S.
St Petersburg, FL
For a cheaper drugstore the pigment is okay but you do have to use setting Spray on your brush to make it even more Pigmented
Kalene C.
Reno, NV
These shadows were more opaque then most of their shadows. They dont have a ton of fall out but perfect for quick application
Yrali C.
les cuento que me fascina.. esta paleta de sombra por sus hermosos colores y la calidad del producto estas , marca me encanta
Holly G.
Chesterfield
I love elf ! But I do not like their eye shadow palette! I feel like it doesn't stay and the colors aren't bold enough
Robin A.
Albertville, AL
Love this product. Amazing results! I have told everyone I know about this product. Goes great with other elf products.
Angie V.
Amazing eyeshadow palette, very pigmented and they blend so well in the eyes. i love the color selection in the palette
Faviola V.
Rohnert park , CA
This pallet is real nice one I have that it has different color ranges and it's blends very well and it's very pigment
Delesha L.
Detroit
i love this palette its very pigmented and it's very pretty and can be used for everyday looks and its a great price!!
Michelle H.
Bloomingburg, NY
How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but never an eye shadow and I'm a little hesitant to purchase it.
Lisa Z.
Mathis, TX
How is this pallet? Anyone have it and is it pigmented enough?
Elizabeth S.
How's the pigment on these shadows?
Bethany m.
Somerset, KY
I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shadow. What higher priced brand if elf eyeshadow comparable to?
Maheen S.
Are they chalky or are they easily blendable and smooth?