e.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amere G.e.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ashley S.e.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jazmin R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This ultra-luxe eyeshadow collection is ideal for any occasion. With 20 velvety eyeshadow shades to choose from, in a variety of finishes, it's easy to mix and match for a gorgeous look. The sleek palette design great for on-the-go beauty touchups and the included beauty bag is perfect for storing the palette, brushes, or other makeup essentials. Makes a great gift for any makeup lover (including you!)

• How's the pigment on these shadows?1 Answers
  • How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but...2 Answers
  • I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shado...1 Answers
Allison D.
Kemah
Nice color selection, some are blendable, some are patchy, the price is right, however, I feel you can do better with a morphe palette.
Ivonne R.
Orlando, FL
Love this palette have all this beautiful bright eye color ideal for summer. ELF have a great pigment the shadow will stay all day
Edith C.
I love this palest because I could go from natural to a girls night out and the colors are for my eye color they bring my eyes out
Chelsea P.
Hidalgo, TX
When i try this product i just love it ! Honestly it is one of the best i ever used ! ! You need to try it on ! You will love it
Latiesha G.
Shelton, WA
This is awesome for a beginner level.the colors are not as bright as I like but I would most definitely use this pallet again.
Nishu P.
Bayonne, NJ
great lip pencil lip gloss works as lip pencil and lip gloss. price is also reasonable. available in different gorgeous colors.
Jennifer R.
Victorville
Love there palette they gave so much color and they keep coming out with more. Love it one of the best make up and it is cheap
Yrali C.
les cuento que me fascina.. esta paleta de sombra por sus hermosos colores y la calidad del producto estas , marca me encanta
Angel S.
St Petersburg, FL
For a cheaper drugstore the pigment is okay but you do have to use setting Spray on your brush to make it even more Pigmented
Kalene C.
Reno, NV
These shadows were more opaque then most of their shadows. They dont have a ton of fall out but perfect for quick application
Michelle H.
Bloomingburg, NY
How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but never an eye shadow and I'm a little hesitant to purchase it.
Lisa Z.
Mathis , TX
How is this pallet? Anyone have it and is it pigmented enough?
Elizabeth S.
How's the pigment on these shadows?
Bethany m.
Somerset, KY
I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shadow. What higher priced brand if elf eyeshadow comparable to?
Maheen S.
Are they chalky or are they easily blendable and smooth?