E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amere G.E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ashley S.E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jazmin R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This ultra-luxe eyeshadow collection is ideal for any occasion. With 20 velvety eyeshadow shades to choose from, in a variety of finishes, it's easy to mix and match for a gorgeous look. The sleek palette design great for on-the-go beauty touchups and the included beauty bag is perfect for storing the palette, brushes, or other makeup essentials. Makes a great gift for any makeup lover (including you!) see more...

• How's the pigment on these shadows?1 Answers
  • How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but...2 Answers
  • I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shado...1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
Lindsay B.
I love the pallet color selection. A color for every event. It is cheap and non-messy as I feel a lot of other cosmetic eyeshadows I have used are
Jacque P.
Bought this for my self for Christmas. Super affordable and has a lot of great colors. Some are more pigmented than others but very beautiful!
Franchesca V.
Staten Island, NY
I absolutely adore this palette it has every color u could possible want need and use it has a lot of vibrant colors as long as dark and nudes
Lesley M.
I was really disappointed, I mean the price wasn't bad but the pigment sucked ūüė© it blended out to almost nothing. Such a huge let down for elf
Fu X.
Lansing, MI
Love the diversity of the color. Also appreciate the color pay off for the price, can't go wrong with this palette as it's a great starter.
Noelle S.
Goldsboro, NC
Very inexpensive, wide variety of colors. Applies smoothly and evenly. With the right primer and cover powder, the color will last all day
Rosemarie S.
Pittsburg, CA
I love the many colors in this pallet as well as the pigment in them very nice pallet very good color and very easy packaging for storage
Taylor D.
Wichita, KS
Absolutely love all the colors in this pallet. Very pigmented for the price. Highly recommend you but it's a must! You won't regret it
Allison D.
Kemah
Nice color selection, some are blendable, some are patchy, the price is right, however, I feel you can do better with a morphe palette.
Ashley S.
Holly
The pigmentation didn't stick out that much but you can definitely build with it. Overall its a good product and the colors are lovely.
Michelle H.
Bloomingburg, NY
How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but never an eye shadow and I'm a little hesitant to purchase it.
Lisa Z.
Mathis, TX
How is this pallet? Anyone have it and is it pigmented enough?
Elizabeth S.
How's the pigment on these shadows?
Bethany m.
Somerset, KY
I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shadow. What higher priced brand if elf eyeshadow comparable to?
Maheen S.
Are they chalky or are they easily blendable and smooth?