e.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amere G.e.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jazmin R.e.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ashley S.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This ultra-luxe eyeshadow collection is ideal for any occasion. With 20 velvety eyeshadow shades to choose from, in a variety of finishes, it's easy to mix and match for a gorgeous look. The sleek palette design great for on-the-go beauty touchups and the included beauty bag is perfect for storing the palette, brushes, or other makeup essentials. Makes a great gift for any makeup lover (including you!)

• How's the pigment on these shadows?1 Answers
  • How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf prod...2 Answers
  • I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on e...1 Answers
e.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I'm so obsessed with finding eyeshadow that is so pigmented the colors are bright and the colors are amazing easy to blend and worth the money easy for a neutral look and also if you want a pop of color" in 29 reviews
  • "this is the best I love the eyeshadow palette very cute and simple to get and use and yes very long lasting " in 6 reviews
Lindsay B.
I love the pallet color selection. A color for every event. It is cheap and non-messy as I feel a lot of other cosmetic eyeshadows I have used are
Kamylla H.
Produtos ELF são muito bons e baratos, cores lindas, pigmentadas isso é muito importante não é? Eu adoro os produtos dá Elf cosméticos. Recomendo!
Jazmin R.
Bronx , NY
They have a wide collection of colors but i felt that these colors werent as pigmented. I love elf products but this got to pack on and use primer.
Franchesca V.
Staten Island, NY
I absolutely adore this palette it has every color u could possible want need and use it has a lot of vibrant colors as long as dark and nudes
Lesley M.
I was really disappointed, I mean the price wasn't bad but the pigment sucked 😩 it blended out to almost nothing. Such a huge let down for elf
Jacque P.
Bought this for my self for Christmas. Super affordable and has a lot of great colors. Some are more pigmented than others but very beautiful!
Fu X.
Lansing, MI
Love the diversity of the color. Also appreciate the color pay off for the price, can't go wrong with this palette as it's a great starter.
Noelle S.
Goldsboro, NC
Very inexpensive, wide variety of colors. Applies smoothly and evenly. With the right primer and cover powder, the color will last all day
Rosemarie S.
Pittsburg, CA
I love the many colors in this pallet as well as the pigment in them very nice pallet very good color and very easy packaging for storage
Shianne W.
Centralia il
I this palette for my experience and unexperienced nieces bought for Great colors and they both love it! Great colors and long lasting!
Michelle H.
Bloomingburg, NY
How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but never an eye shadow and I'm a little hesitant to purchase it.
Lisa Z.
Mathis, TX
How is this pallet? Anyone have it and is it pigmented enough?
Elizabeth S.
How's the pigment on these shadows?
Bethany m.
Somerset, KY
I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shadow. What higher priced brand if elf eyeshadow comparable to?
Maheen S.
Are they chalky or are they easily blendable and smooth?