E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amere G.E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ashley S.E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jazmin R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This ultra-luxe eyeshadow collection is ideal for any occasion. With 20 velvety eyeshadow shades to choose from, in a variety of finishes, it's easy to mix and match for a gorgeous look. The sleek palette design great for on-the-go beauty touchups and the included beauty bag is perfect for storing the palette, brushes, or other makeup essentials. Makes a great gift for any makeup lover (including you!) see more...

• How's the pigment on these shadows?1 Answers
  • How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but...2 Answers
  • I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shado...1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
Marcy V.
Various colors to choose from. I wish they would provide more brushes, otherwise you're either stuck wearing the same thing or you have to buy more brushes.
Monica I.
Nacogdoches, TX
So many different colors and very pigmented. I like baked eye shadow because it seems more pigmented than others so that is why I bought this. Good purchase.
Samantha H.
Canon, GA
This is some really good eye shadow. I really did not like wearing dark color eye shadow. But with this eye shadow i love to wear dark color eye shadow nos.
Elle H.
Smyrna, TN
Have this and love it!! Worth the price! I have hazel eyes and I'm not big into eyeshadow, but I love this pallet. One of the few I've purchased and liked.
Taylor E.
Topeka
Love this! It's hard to find stuff I'll actually like, and I like this! I'm not one to step out on a limb, but I did with this and it was a good choice.
Alejandra C.
Houston
Perfect for a day look ! Especially if you love vibrant colors they are pigmented and stay for a long time and works with any primer you apply first !
Cheyanne C.
The colors were okay they could have been better. They also did not really last too long it applied easy but some of the colors did not show too well
Jennifer D.
Fort Gaines, GA
Lots of colors to choose from. I don't wear tons of makeup so I want my eyes to pop. This is a winner. Told my girls and they went and copied me lol
Kamylla H.
Produtos ELF são muito bons e baratos, cores lindas, pigmentadas isso é muito importante não é? Eu adoro os produtos dá Elf cosméticos. Recomendo!
Lindsay B.
I love the pallet color selection. A color for every event. It is cheap and non-messy as I feel a lot of other cosmetic eyeshadows I have used are
Michelle H.
Bloomingburg, NY
How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but never an eye shadow and I'm a little hesitant to purchase it.
Lisa Z.
Mathis , TX
How is this pallet? Anyone have it and is it pigmented enough?
Elizabeth S.
How's the pigment on these shadows?
Bethany m.
Somerset, KY
I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shadow. What higher priced brand if elf eyeshadow comparable to?
Maheen S.
Are they chalky or are they easily blendable and smooth?