E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amere G.E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jazmin R.E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ashley S.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This ultra-luxe eyeshadow collection is ideal for any occasion. With 20 velvety eyeshadow shades to choose from, in a variety of finishes, it's easy to mix and match for a gorgeous look. The sleek palette design great for on-the-go beauty touchups and the included beauty bag is perfect for storing the palette, brushes, or other makeup essentials. Makes a great gift for any makeup lover (including you!) see more...

• How's the pigment on these shadows?1 Answers
  • How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but n...2 Answers
  • I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shadow....1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
Emily N.
Emily N.
Bethlehem, PA
All 3 of these palettes are dupes for Urban Decays Naked palettes but better! They are so pigmented it's insane! Not to mention the color selection. It's truly an all in one versatile on the go pallets! Highly highly recommended this product!
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Vallejo, CA
I love as so happy I got this pallet. There so affordable and highly pigmented they blend like a dream. I love how cheap they are but feel luxury on the eyes!
Taylor E.
Taylor E.
Topeka
Love this! It's hard to find stuff I'll actually like, and I like this! I'm not one to step out on a limb, but I did with this and it was a good choice.
Alejandra C.
Alejandra C.
Houston
Perfect for a day look ! Especially if you love vibrant colors they are pigmented and stay for a long time and works with any primer you apply first !
Cheyanne C.
Cheyanne C.
The colors were okay they could have been better. They also did not really last too long it applied easy but some of the colors did not show too well
Oriana G.
Oriana G.
Me encantaría comenzar por el espejo gigante, una de mis partes favoritas de ésta paleta; además de sus hermosos colores. Algunos colores no son tan pigmentados, pero ayuda el primer. Una de mis favoritas de farmacia. Bravo, E.L.F.
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
Fairburn, GA
All these color are bright and popping. I love them because of my skin shade when I wear this palette Eyeshadow it makes my eyes pop out and it looks beautiful
adamaaris p.
adamaaris p.
carrollton
This Elf eyeshadow palette i just love . I love the colors this palette has Rlly pigmented! Recommend it im sure youll have fun coming up with wonderfull looks
Marcy V.
Marcy V.
Various colors to choose from. I wish they would provide more brushes, otherwise you're either stuck wearing the same thing or you have to buy more brushes.
Lesley M.
Lesley M.
I was really disappointed, I mean the price wasn't bad but the pigment sucked 😩 it blended out to almost nothing. Such a huge let down for elf
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Bloomingburg, NY
How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but never an eye shadow and I'm a little hesitant to purchase it.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
How's the pigment on these shadows?
Bethany m.
Bethany m.
Somerset, KY
I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shadow. What higher priced brand if elf eyeshadow comparable to?
Lisa Z.
Lisa Z.
Mathis, TX
How is this pallet? Anyone have it and is it pigmented enough?
Maheen S.
Maheen S.
Are they chalky or are they easily blendable and smooth?