E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amere G.E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ashley S.E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jazmin R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This ultra-luxe eyeshadow collection is ideal for any occasion. With 20 velvety eyeshadow shades to choose from, in a variety of finishes, it's easy to mix and match for a gorgeous look. The sleek palette design great for on-the-go beauty touchups and the included beauty bag is perfect for storing the palette, brushes, or other makeup essentials. Makes a great gift for any makeup lover (including you!) see more...

• How's the pigment on these shadows?1 Answers
  • How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but...2 Answers
  • I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shado...1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
Sabrina C.
Fairburn, GA
All these color are bright and popping. I love them because of my skin shade when I wear this palette Eyeshadow it makes my eyes pop out and it looks beautiful
Jennifer O.
Vallejo, CA
I love as so happy I got this pallet. There so affordable and highly pigmented they blend like a dream. I love how cheap they are but feel luxury on the eyes!
Marcy V.
Various colors to choose from. I wish they would provide more brushes, otherwise you're either stuck wearing the same thing or you have to buy more brushes.
Taylor E.
Topeka
Love this! It's hard to find stuff I'll actually like, and I like this! I'm not one to step out on a limb, but I did with this and it was a good choice.
Alejandra C.
Houston
Perfect for a day look ! Especially if you love vibrant colors they are pigmented and stay for a long time and works with any primer you apply first !
Cheyanne C.
The colors were okay they could have been better. They also did not really last too long it applied easy but some of the colors did not show too well
Jennifer D.
Fort Gaines, GA
Lots of colors to choose from. I don't wear tons of makeup so I want my eyes to pop. This is a winner. Told my girls and they went and copied me lol
Jazmin R.
bronx, NY
They have a wide collection of colors but i felt that these colors werent as pigmented. I love elf products but this got to pack on and use primer.
Kamylla H.
Produtos ELF são muito bons e baratos, cores lindas, pigmentadas isso é muito importante não é? Eu adoro os produtos dá Elf cosméticos. Recomendo!
Lesley M.
I was really disappointed, I mean the price wasn't bad but the pigment sucked 😩 it blended out to almost nothing. Such a huge let down for elf
Michelle H.
Bloomingburg, NY
How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but never an eye shadow and I'm a little hesitant to purchase it.
Bethany m.
Somerset, KY
I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shadow. What higher priced brand if elf eyeshadow comparable to?
Elizabeth S.
How's the pigment on these shadows?
Lisa Z.
Mathis, TX
How is this pallet? Anyone have it and is it pigmented enough?
Maheen S.
Are they chalky or are they easily blendable and smooth?