E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amere G.E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ashley S.E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jazmin R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This ultra-luxe eyeshadow collection is ideal for any occasion. With 20 velvety eyeshadow shades to choose from, in a variety of finishes, it's easy to mix and match for a gorgeous look. The sleek palette design great for on-the-go beauty touchups and the included beauty bag is perfect for storing the palette, brushes, or other makeup essentials. Makes a great gift for any makeup lover (including you!) see more...

• How's the pigment on these shadows?1 Answers
  • How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but...2 Answers
  • I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shado...1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
Maddi M.
This pallet gives some many colors for you to use. I like that there are some natural everyday colors in there to use with some more interesting colors. It gives such great pigment and can be used in everyday makeup!
Lexi G.
Robstown , TX
Very affordable product! It also comes with a blending brush which is absolutely great. I use most of the time I go out because of the beautiful shades. It is easy to apply and I would buy again for sure.
Mari T.
this palette has very pretty colors. Unfortunately the pigment is very minimal. I've applied with different primers and the colors just don't pop. Good for people that want just a slight color
Shelbi B.
Winter Haven, FL
These colors in this pallet is to die for! And it does have a little room to grow due to the color pigment, I use this product when I'm feeling fun, it is semi-long lasting but I would recommend this to any party girl.
Misty O.
Groesbeck, TX
I have only great things to say about this palette starting with how creamy and smooth the shades are and so many different colors to choose from.... great palette with very little fall out..., love, love ūüėćūüėćūüėć
Ashley R.
I order this a couple years back and I can't get enough of it I can't remember the website but it was definitely online. I feel it works and blends just as good as a high end eyeshadow palette
Lexy H.
San Antonio, TX
These colors all remind me of the Alice in wonderland palette. I would definitely say this is a dupe. It is so pigmented and all the colors are actually really pretty!
Emily N.
Bethlehem, PA
All 3 of these palettes are dupes for Urban Decays Naked palettes but better! They are so pigmented it's insane! Not to mention the color selection. It's truly an all in one versatile on the go pallets! Highly highly recommended this product!
Oriana G.
Me encantaría comenzar por el espejo gigante, una de mis partes favoritas de ésta paleta; además de sus hermosos colores. Algunos colores no son tan pigmentados, pero ayuda el primer. Una de mis favoritas de farmacia. Bravo, E.L.F.
adamaaris p.
carrollton
This Elf eyeshadow palette i just love . I love the colors this palette has Rlly pigmented! Recommend it im sure youll have fun coming up with wonderfull looks
Michelle H.
Bloomingburg, NY
How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but never an eye shadow and I'm a little hesitant to purchase it.
Lisa Z.
Mathis, TX
How is this pallet? Anyone have it and is it pigmented enough?
Elizabeth S.
How's the pigment on these shadows?
Bethany m.
Somerset, KY
I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shadow. What higher priced brand if elf eyeshadow comparable to?
Maheen S.
Are they chalky or are they easily blendable and smooth?