E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amere G.E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ashley S.E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jazmin R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This ultra-luxe eyeshadow collection is ideal for any occasion. With 20 velvety eyeshadow shades to choose from, in a variety of finishes, it's easy to mix and match for a gorgeous look. The sleek palette design great for on-the-go beauty touchups and the included beauty bag is perfect for storing the palette, brushes, or other makeup essentials. Makes a great gift for any makeup lover (including you!) see more...

• How's the pigment on these shadows?1 Answers
  • How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but n...2 Answers
  • I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shadow....1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
Lexi G.
Lexi G.
Robstown , TX
Very affordable product! It also comes with a blending brush which is absolutely great. I use most of the time I go out because of the beautiful shades. It is easy to apply and I would buy again for sure.
Mari T.
Mari T.
this palette has very pretty colors. Unfortunately the pigment is very minimal. I've applied with different primers and the colors just don't pop. Good for people that want just a slight color
Shelbi B.
Shelbi B.
Winter Haven, FL
These colors in this pallet is to die for! And it does have a little room to grow due to the color pigment, I use this product when I'm feeling fun, it is semi-long lasting but I would recommend this to any party girl.
Misty O.
Misty O.
Groesbeck, TX
I have only great things to say about this palette starting with how creamy and smooth the shades are and so many different colors to choose from.... great palette with very little fall out..., love, love ūüėćūüėćūüėć
Jazmin R.
Jazmin R.
Bronx, NY
They have a wide collection of colors but i felt that these colors werent as pigmented. I love elf products but this got to pack on and use primer.
Kamylla H.
Kamylla H.
Produtos ELF são muito bons e baratos, cores lindas, pigmentadas isso é muito importante não é? Eu adoro os produtos dá Elf cosméticos. Recomendo!
Bryana V.
Bryana V.
this  eyeshadow palette works really great. It looks good on my eyes. I purchased this at my local makeup store, like sephora or ultra. It's easy to use/apply. It is better than other products I've used in these past couple of years. I would definitely purchase this again.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Saint Cloud, FL
Elf is one of my go to drugstore brands but the majority of their makeup is very unpigmented. Some elf products work very well like their creams and sprays but I don't really recommend their eyeshadows because they are unpigmented and they have a lot of Fallout even with the primer
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
I order this a couple years back and I can't get enough of it I can't remember the website but it was definitely online. I feel it works and blends just as good as a high end eyeshadow palette
Lexy H.
Lexy H.
San Antonio , TX
These colors all remind me of the Alice in wonderland palette. I would definitely say this is a dupe. It is so pigmented and all the colors are actually really pretty!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Bloomingburg, NY
How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but never an eye shadow and I'm a little hesitant to purchase it.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
How's the pigment on these shadows?
Bethany m.
Bethany m.
Somerset, KY
I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shadow. What higher priced brand if elf eyeshadow comparable to?
Lisa Z.
Lisa Z.
Mathis, TX
How is this pallet? Anyone have it and is it pigmented enough?
Maheen S.
Maheen S.
Are they chalky or are they easily blendable and smooth?