e.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amere G.e.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jazmin R.e.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ashley S.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This ultra-luxe eyeshadow collection is ideal for any occasion. With 20 velvety eyeshadow shades to choose from, in a variety of finishes, it's easy to mix and match for a gorgeous look. The sleek palette design great for on-the-go beauty touchups and the included beauty bag is perfect for storing the palette, brushes, or other makeup essentials. Makes a great gift for any makeup lover (including you!)

• How's the pigment on these shadows?1 Answers
  • How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but...2 Answers
  • I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shado...1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "I'm so obsessed with finding eyeshadow that is so pigmented the colors are bright and the colors are amazing easy to blend and worth the money easy for a neutral look and also if you want a pop of color" in 29 reviews
  • "this is the best I love the eyeshadow palette very cute and simple to get and use and yes very long lasting " in 6 reviews
Taneshia C.
Colors are bright and vibrant even without a primer/base. If you are in a budget and want quality affordable makeup E.L.F should definitely be your go to. Beautiful affordable palette.
Brandy C.
Delano, CA
Vanessa D.
Fort Polk, LA
I really like this eyeshadow the colors are not that pigmented as other people would like for them to be , but since I'm very light skinned and I like the natural look I found these to be perfect and affordable for me :)
Misty O.
Groesbeck, TX
I have only great things to say about this palette starting with how creamy and smooth the shades are and so many different colors to choose from.... great palette with very little fall out..., love, love 😍😍😍
Lenny M.
I have multiple of pallets as well as very high and make up I shadow palette of like a said their products and the Ford ability of what they sell is just amazing I recommend this product to
Emily N.
Bethlehem, PA
All 3 of these palettes are dupes for Urban Decays Naked palettes but better! They are so pigmented it's insane! Not to mention the color selection. It's truly an all in one versatile on the go pallets! Highly highly recommended this product!
Oriana G.
Me encantaría comenzar por el espejo gigante, una de mis partes favoritas de ésta paleta; además de sus hermosos colores. Algunos colores no son tan pigmentados, pero ayuda el primer. Una de mis favoritas de farmacia. Bravo, E.L.F.
Alicia S.
Kersey, PA
You get what you pay for. This product is inexpensive and the colors are great but there is no lasting power, even with eyeshadow primer. I would not purchase this again.
adamaaris p.
carrollton
This Elf eyeshadow palette i just love . I love the colors this palette has Rlly pigmented! Recommend it im sure youll have fun coming up with wonderfull looks
Jennifer O.
Vallejo, CA
I love as so happy I got this pallet. There so affordable and highly pigmented they blend like a dream. I love how cheap they are but feel luxury on the eyes!
Michelle H.
Bloomingburg, NY
How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but never an eye shadow and I'm a little hesitant to purchase it.
Lisa Z.
Mathis, TX
How is this pallet? Anyone have it and is it pigmented enough?
Elizabeth S.
How's the pigment on these shadows?
Bethany m.
Somerset, KY
I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shadow. What higher priced brand if elf eyeshadow comparable to?
Maheen S.
Are they chalky or are they easily blendable and smooth?