E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amere G.E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ashley S.E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jazmin R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This ultra-luxe eyeshadow collection is ideal for any occasion. With 20 velvety eyeshadow shades to choose from, in a variety of finishes, it's easy to mix and match for a gorgeous look. The sleek palette design great for on-the-go beauty touchups and the included beauty bag is perfect for storing the palette, brushes, or other makeup essentials. Makes a great gift for any makeup lover (including you!) see more...

• How's the pigment on these shadows?1 Answers
  • How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but...2 Answers
  • I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shado...1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
Emily N.
Bethlehem, PA
All 3 of these palettes are dupes for Urban Decays Naked palettes but better! They are so pigmented it's insane! Not to mention the color selection. It's truly an all in one versatile on the go pallets! Highly highly recommended this product!
Oriana G.
Me encantaría comenzar por el espejo gigante, una de mis partes favoritas de ésta paleta; además de sus hermosos colores. Algunos colores no son tan pigmentados, pero ayuda el primer. Una de mis favoritas de farmacia. Bravo, E.L.F.
Alicia S.
Kersey, PA
You get what you pay for. This product is inexpensive and the colors are great but there is no lasting power, even with eyeshadow primer. I would not purchase this again.
ashley s.
Naugatuck, CT
I LOVE THIS PALETTE! There are so many awesome colors to use and blend and use together. I have hazel eyes so I like using the greens and browns and blend together. the packaging is great, you can see everything and there is plenty of space for each color
Mercedes F.
Love the colors and the pigment of these. However these leave a lot of fallout. Even of you yap your brush before applying it. So lightly run your brush over the colors and apply gently. Also apply your eye makeup before your foundation, for best results.
Nikki H.
I loved these colors and was so excited to receive this palette but was very disappointed with the outcome. Lovely shades but almost no pigment at all. Lots of primer and scraping will be required for these beautiful shades to show beautifully.
Jaddey C.
I like this E.L.F cosmetics eyeshadow palette because it brings a variety or shadows to choose from and it's inexpensive. You can use it along with there setting spray for it to last longer and you can buy it online.
India J.
Randallstown, MD
This palette is good for beginner use. I wouldn't purchase it again. The color intensity isn't that great. Elf has great cosmetics but i just wasn't a fan of the eyeshadow palette i bought. i don't use the product often and would only recommend this to someone who is just starting out in makeup
Kadlyn R.
I like the colors and would probably buy again. Only problem is I feel like you need to really cake it on to get results. I use it almost every day for a few different colors, they're my go to. Pigmentation just needs some work!
Danielle M.
Absolutely love this product! I never really wore eye shadow before I used this product by elf and I LOVE it ...... It's easy to apply, and it being affordable is an extra plus!! I highly recommend it
Michelle H.
Bloomingburg, NY
How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but never an eye shadow and I'm a little hesitant to purchase it.
Lisa Z.
Mathis, TX
How is this pallet? Anyone have it and is it pigmented enough?
Elizabeth S.
How's the pigment on these shadows?
Bethany m.
Somerset, KY
I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shadow. What higher priced brand if elf eyeshadow comparable to?
Maheen S.
Are they chalky or are they easily blendable and smooth?