E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amere G.E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ashley S.E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jazmin R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This ultra-luxe eyeshadow collection is ideal for any occasion. With 20 velvety eyeshadow shades to choose from, in a variety of finishes, it's easy to mix and match for a gorgeous look. The sleek palette design great for on-the-go beauty touchups and the included beauty bag is perfect for storing the palette, brushes, or other makeup essentials. Makes a great gift for any makeup lover (including you!) see more...

• How's the pigment on these shadows?1 Answers
  • How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but...2 Answers
  • I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shado...1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
Vickie C.
Totally stayed on my eyelids all day without smudging or wearing off. Loved it.
Amere G.
Here's the One Swipe Swatches of ELF Cosmetics "Artistry Eyeshadow Palette. It comes with 20 Velvety Eye Shadow Shades with velvety powdered matte finish. I didn't expect these Palette to have shimmers in it! The Palette included one eyeshadow applicator and it comes with a beauty bag for palette storage. The Pigments otherwise are lacking, and wasn't bright and bold as I'm expecting it to be. The shade are off and wasn't really appealing to my liking. I believe ELF already discontinued selling it.
Abbey H.
Concord , NC
This is one of my favorite colorful palettes. The eyeshadows are very pigmented and blend well. They do have a tiny bit of fallout, though. Overall, it’s a good palette. I love wearing the yellow all over my lid and putting the turquoise in my crease.
Domonique H.
Youngstown, OH
Seriously an awesome palette! I love all the great colors and Pops of color it's super long lasting. So you don't have to worry about Fallout I think the only room for improvement would be to make larger eyeshadow palettes but I have a dark Hazel eye color in a compliments me and I think it will complement a lot of other eye colors
Nicole M.
Saint Cloud, FL
Elf is one of my go to drugstore brands but the majority of their makeup is very unpigmented. Some elf products work very well like their creams and sprays but I don't really recommend their eyeshadows because they are unpigmented and they have a lot of Fallout even with the primer
Rachel V.
I honestly am a huge fan of E.L.F's products over all. And there eyeshadow and freaking AMAZING! The packaging it self is sleek black and the eyeshadow doesn't have to much of a fallout(falling of the eyeshadow when applying) colors are great I do record an eyeshadow prime(its best with all eyeshadow)
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
Elf products are mostly very good and this eye shadow is no exception, its colors and pigmentation are unique, you can combine it to your liking and what. Best of all is that it is not an expensive product and is easy to get either in Macy's or on the official elf page.
Gabriela M.
Elf is a well known brand for quality products at a cheap price, and this palette is no exception! This has vivid colors with excellent pigmentation and really creamy. I really like his palette because you can do any look you want with it! Recommended
Kristina H.
Dallas, GA
Comes with great colors that blend overall pretty well. I have used ELF products before and they have not disappointed yet. They are very good for their price. I have hazel eyes so hard to get good eye colors but I would recommend this product to anyone as it has a variety.
Bryana V.
this  eyeshadow palette works really great. It looks good on my eyes. I purchased this at my local makeup store, like sephora or ultra. It's easy to use/apply. It is better than other products I've used in these past couple of years. I would definitely purchase this again.
Michelle H.
Bloomingburg, NY
How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but never an eye shadow and I'm a little hesitant to purchase it.
Lisa Z.
Mathis, TX
How is this pallet? Anyone have it and is it pigmented enough?
Elizabeth S.
How's the pigment on these shadows?
Bethany m.
Somerset, KY
I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shadow. What higher priced brand if elf eyeshadow comparable to?
Maheen S.
Are they chalky or are they easily blendable and smooth?