E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amere G.E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ashley S.E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jazmin R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This ultra-luxe eyeshadow collection is ideal for any occasion. With 20 velvety eyeshadow shades to choose from, in a variety of finishes, it's easy to mix and match for a gorgeous look. The sleek palette design great for on-the-go beauty touchups and the included beauty bag is perfect for storing the palette, brushes, or other makeup essentials. Makes a great gift for any makeup lover (including you!) see more...

• How's the pigment on these shadows?1 Answers
  • How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but...2 Answers
  • I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shado...1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
Bryana V.
this  eyeshadow palette works really great. It looks good on my eyes. I purchased this at my local makeup store, like sephora or ultra. It's easy to use/apply. It is better than other products I've used in these past couple of years. I would definitely purchase this again.
Maddi M.
This pallet gives some many colors for you to use. I like that there are some natural everyday colors in there to use with some more interesting colors. It gives such great pigment and can be used in everyday makeup!
Lexi G.
Robstown , TX
Very affordable product! It also comes with a blending brush which is absolutely great. I use most of the time I go out because of the beautiful shades. It is easy to apply and I would buy again for sure.
Mari T.
this palette has very pretty colors. Unfortunately the pigment is very minimal. I've applied with different primers and the colors just don't pop. Good for people that want just a slight color
Shelbi B.
Winter Haven, FL
These colors in this pallet is to die for! And it does have a little room to grow due to the color pigment, I use this product when I'm feeling fun, it is semi-long lasting but I would recommend this to any party girl.
Madel R.
This palette is a great set either for yourself or for a friend! You can do many looks with this, I mean it is called the artistry palette so you can let your creativity flow. But it is up to you on the looks you decide to do. This palette can give you a classy look, night/daytime as well as a party look. It is endless and it is a great value. E.l.f has come a very long way! The product although very mass produced has not suffered in quality on this set. I would say they are not as highly pigmented as a MAC shadow or urban Decay but for its price how could you lose.. just take your best primer and I'm sure your colors will show bright!
Misty O.
Groesbeck, TX
I have only great things to say about this palette starting with how creamy and smooth the shades are and so many different colors to choose from.... great palette with very little fall out..., love, love 😍😍😍
Ashley R.
I order this a couple years back and I can't get enough of it I can't remember the website but it was definitely online. I feel it works and blends just as good as a high end eyeshadow palette
this pallet is BEAUTIFUL and at an extremely inexpensive price it is very pigmented and goes on beautifully on the lid it is amazing it is my go to pallet and I am #obssesed with this pallet
Lexy H.
San Antonio , TX
These colors all remind me of the Alice in wonderland palette. I would definitely say this is a dupe. It is so pigmented and all the colors are actually really pretty!
Michelle H.
Bloomingburg, NY
How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but never an eye shadow and I'm a little hesitant to purchase it.
Lisa Z.
Mathis, TX
How is this pallet? Anyone have it and is it pigmented enough?
Elizabeth S.
How's the pigment on these shadows?
Bethany m.
Somerset, KY
I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shadow. What higher priced brand if elf eyeshadow comparable to?
Maheen S.
Are they chalky or are they easily blendable and smooth?