E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amere G.E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jazmin R.E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ashley S.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This ultra-luxe eyeshadow collection is ideal for any occasion. With 20 velvety eyeshadow shades to choose from, in a variety of finishes, it's easy to mix and match for a gorgeous look. The sleek palette design great for on-the-go beauty touchups and the included beauty bag is perfect for storing the palette, brushes, or other makeup essentials. Makes a great gift for any makeup lover (including you!) see more...

• How's the pigment on these shadows?1 Answers
  • How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but n...2 Answers
  • I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shadow....1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
Franchesca V.
Franchesca V.
Staten Island, NY
I absolutely adore this palette it has every color u could possible want need and use it has a lot of vibrant colors as long as dark and nudes
Yrali C.
Yrali C.
les cuento que me fascina.. esta paleta de sombra por sus hermosos colores y la calidad del producto estas , marca me encanta
Jasmone A.
Jasmone A.
Mobile, AL
I Love E.i.f It's The Best Only Kind I Use fr I recommend this for u guys good product tho I'll definitely order this..
Marissa K.
Marissa K.
Wichita, KS
This reminds me of the vice pallete but much cheaper. It's sooo nice and cute and you can create a lot of looks with it
Cindi M.
Cindi M.
Great pigments love the bright colors. Can do many different looks. This are amazing colors that can be used on anyone.
Karleigh H.
Karleigh H.
So many colors goes with any outfit you want to wear out. I wear eyeshawdow every day jusy makes my eyes feel fuller.
Carmen A.
Carmen A.
Shingle Springs, CA
So many different colors to choose from, dark light, everything. This pallet goes great for all eye colors
member-daf5eb914
member-daf5eb914
El Paso, TX
I lovvveee this pallet ! And the colors omg just so perfect n more important great price .....
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
I'm shocked at how good this is. They colors are very nice and they have nice pigmentation
Marisa R.
Marisa R.
It's good pallet if your starting out. Has good pigment and a decent amount of colors.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Bloomingburg, NY
How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but never an eye shadow and I'm a little hesitant to purchase it.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
How's the pigment on these shadows?
Bethany m.
Bethany m.
Somerset, KY
I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shadow. What higher priced brand if elf eyeshadow comparable to?
Lisa Z.
Lisa Z.
Mathis, TX
How is this pallet? Anyone have it and is it pigmented enough?
Maheen S.
Maheen S.
Are they chalky or are they easily blendable and smooth?