e.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amere G.e.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jazmin R.e.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ashley S.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This ultra-luxe eyeshadow collection is ideal for any occasion. With 20 velvety eyeshadow shades to choose from, in a variety of finishes, it's easy to mix and match for a gorgeous look. The sleek palette design great for on-the-go beauty touchups and the included beauty bag is perfect for storing the palette, brushes, or other makeup essentials. Makes a great gift for any makeup lover (including you!)

• How's the pigment on these shadows?1 Answers
  • How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf prod...2 Answers
  • I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on e...1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "I'm so obsessed with finding eyeshadow that is so pigmented the colors are bright and the colors are amazing easy to blend and worth the money easy for a neutral look and also if you want a pop of color" in 29 reviews
  • "this is the best I love the eyeshadow palette very cute and simple to get and use and yes very long lasting " in 6 reviews
Lexi G.
Robstown , TX
Very affordable product! It also comes with a blending brush which is absolutely great. I use most of the time I go out because of the beautiful shades. It is easy to apply and I would buy again for sure.
Massiel O.
this palette has very pretty colors. Unfortunately the pigment is very minimal. I've applied with different primers and the colors just don't pop. Good for people that want just a slight color
Shelbi B.
Winter Haven, FL
These colors in this pallet is to die for! And it does have a little room to grow due to the color pigment, I use this product when I'm feeling fun, it is semi-long lasting but I would recommend this to any party girl.
Madel M.
This palette is a great set either for yourself or for a friend! You can do many looks with this, I mean it is called the artistry palette so you can let your creativity flow. But it is up to you on the looks you decide to do. This palette can give you a classy look, night/daytime as well as a party look. It is endless and it is a great value. E.l.f has come a very long way! The product although very mass produced has not suffered in quality on this set. I would say they are not as highly pigmented as a MAC shadow or urban Decay but for its price how could you lose.. just take your best primer and I'm sure your colors will show bright!
this pallet is BEAUTIFUL and at an extremely inexpensive price it is very pigmented and goes on beautifully on the lid it is amazing it is my go to pallet and I am #obssesed with this pallet
Ashley R.
I order this a couple years back and I can't get enough of it I can't remember the website but it was definitely online. I feel it works and blends just as good as a high end eyeshadow palette
Ashley S.
Naugatuck , CT
I LOVE THIS PALETTE! There are so many awesome colors to use and blend and use together. I have hazel eyes so I like using the greens and browns and blend together. the packaging is great, you can see everything and there is plenty of space for each color
Mercedes F.
Love the colors and the pigment of these. However these leave a lot of fallout. Even of you yap your brush before applying it. So lightly run your brush over the colors and apply gently. Also apply your eye makeup before your foundation, for best results.
Nikki H.
Arcata, CA
I loved these colors and was so excited to receive this palette but was very disappointed with the outcome. Lovely shades but almost no pigment at all. Lots of primer and scraping will be required for these beautiful shades to show beautifully.
Jaddey C.
I like this E.L.F cosmetics eyeshadow palette because it brings a variety or shadows to choose from and it's inexpensive. You can use it along with there setting spray for it to last longer and you can buy it online.
Michelle H.
Bloomingburg, NY
How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but never an eye shadow and I'm a little hesitant to purchase it.
Lisa Z.
Mathis, TX
How is this pallet? Anyone have it and is it pigmented enough?
Elizabeth S.
How's the pigment on these shadows?
Bethany m.
Somerset, KY
I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shadow. What higher priced brand if elf eyeshadow comparable to?
Maheen S.
Are they chalky or are they easily blendable and smooth?