E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amere G.E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ashley S.E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jazmin R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This ultra-luxe eyeshadow collection is ideal for any occasion. With 20 velvety eyeshadow shades to choose from, in a variety of finishes, it's easy to mix and match for a gorgeous look. The sleek palette design great for on-the-go beauty touchups and the included beauty bag is perfect for storing the palette, brushes, or other makeup essentials. Makes a great gift for any makeup lover (including you!) see more...

• How's the pigment on these shadows?1 Answers
  • How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but...2 Answers
  • I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shado...1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
Vanessa S.
I love it felt good and looked great — even hours later... i used it as a part of my glam routine!
Miriã M.
Essa paleta é ótima, a qualidade do produto me surpreendeu bastante, pois é uma marca maravilhosa.
Yinalis R.
Love the colos, they're are just amazing, seems perfect, i would like to have one, I would love it
Gloribel S.
Me encanta las sombras y más si son brillantes las recomiendo para todo tipo de ojos y chicas
Joesbel H.
barinas,Venezuela
Su tonos y pigmentación es muy buena me encanta su calidad y durabilidad la amooooooo mucho
Renee B.
Saint Thomas
This pallet is a little piece of heaven. For $10 on the ELF website it's so worth it. All the colours I want to mix and blend in are in this pallette. The colours are super pigmented. I will definitely buy this again. Plus. They don't test on animals 🐰
Mel D.
This eyeshadow pallete is gorgeous, colours are very pigmented, only thing is I feel like it needs more go together colours for every day use, half the colours I hardly use on this pallete!
Jadelane M.
Some of the eyeshadow are very pigmented but the lighter ones you really have to make sure you get enough products. Some colors are very flacky or dry making it hard to apply
Juli D.
Está paleta de sombras es muy buena calidad y tiene muy buena pigmentación, da un resultado hermoso en los ojos y más profundidad.
Unos colores espectaculares.
PRIYA P.
Singapore
This is an great Budget Friendly palate. I tried for the first time and was slightly disappointed about the pigmentation Of the shadows. I bought this product from online beauty store. The blending was also little bit difficult . The texture of the shadow was also not that great .
Michelle H.
Bloomingburg, NY
How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but never an eye shadow and I'm a little hesitant to purchase it.
Bethany m.
Somerset, KY
I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shadow. What higher priced brand if elf eyeshadow comparable to?
Elizabeth S.
How's the pigment on these shadows?
Lisa Z.
Mathis, TX
How is this pallet? Anyone have it and is it pigmented enough?
Maheen S.
Are they chalky or are they easily blendable and smooth?