E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amere G.E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ashley S.E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jazmin R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This ultra-luxe eyeshadow collection is ideal for any occasion. With 20 velvety eyeshadow shades to choose from, in a variety of finishes, it's easy to mix and match for a gorgeous look. The sleek palette design great for on-the-go beauty touchups and the included beauty bag is perfect for storing the palette, brushes, or other makeup essentials. Makes a great gift for any makeup lover (including you!) see more...

• How's the pigment on these shadows?1 Answers
  • How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but n...2 Answers
  • I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shadow....1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
Gloribel S.
Gloribel S.
Me encanta las sombras y más si son brillantes las recomiendo para todo tipo de ojos y chicas
Mel D.
Mel D.
This eyeshadow pallete is gorgeous, colours are very pigmented, only thing is I feel like it needs more go together colours for every day use, half the colours I hardly use on this pallete!
PRIYA P.
PRIYA P.
Singapore
This is an great Budget Friendly palate. I tried for the first time and was slightly disappointed about the pigmentation Of the shadows. I bought this product from online beauty store. The blending was also little bit difficult . The texture of the shadow was also not that great .
Juli D.
Juli D.
Está paleta de sombras es muy buena calidad y tiene muy buena pigmentación, da un resultado hermoso en los ojos y más profundidad.
Unos colores espectaculares.
Jadelane M.
Jadelane M.
Some of the eyeshadow are very pigmented but the lighter ones you really have to make sure you get enough products. Some colors are very flacky or dry making it hard to apply
Daniela T.
Daniela T.
These shadows are so smooth. In fact, if I were to close my eyes and feel them I would say they feel just as soft and buttery as Lorac shadows. They swatch nicely, but unfortunately not when you attempt to apply them. You have to build like crazy to get color on the lid and in the creasea, and even still, you will not get the same look that you see in the pan no matter how hard or what method you try.

It can sometimes be hard to come up with looks when you have a palette with this many shadows in it which is why I love how these eye shadows are organized vertically into quads. The lack of mattes is disappointing (there are only four) because (in my opinion) it’s difficult to get a complete eye look out of this palettes without them, but that’s something I can live with. I can even live with the fall out and the fact that you have to build to get color, but what I can’t deal with is shadows that just blend away into nothing
Renee B.
Renee B.
Saint Thomas
This pallet is a little piece of heaven. For $10 on the ELF website it's so worth it. All the colours I want to mix and blend in are in this pallette. The colours are super pigmented. I will definitely buy this again. Plus. They don't test on animals 🐰
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Bloomingburg, NY
How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but never an eye shadow and I'm a little hesitant to purchase it.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
How's the pigment on these shadows?
Bethany m.
Bethany m.
Somerset, KY
I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shadow. What higher priced brand if elf eyeshadow comparable to?
Lisa Z.
Lisa Z.
Mathis, TX
How is this pallet? Anyone have it and is it pigmented enough?
Maheen S.
Maheen S.
Are they chalky or are they easily blendable and smooth?