E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amere G.E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ashley S.E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jazmin R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This ultra-luxe eyeshadow collection is ideal for any occasion. With 20 velvety eyeshadow shades to choose from, in a variety of finishes, it's easy to mix and match for a gorgeous look. The sleek palette design great for on-the-go beauty touchups and the included beauty bag is perfect for storing the palette, brushes, or other makeup essentials. Makes a great gift for any makeup lover (including you!) see more...

• How's the pigment on these shadows?1 Answers
  • How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but...2 Answers
  • I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shado...1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
Barbara M.
Giiiirlssss! This colours!! Super pigmented and I'm assessed wit has all the nude! They fall down a little bit but in general they are super nice
Stephanie M.
GoodFare
beautiful mix of mattes and shimmers, actually applies beautiful and blends beautifully, i got it at the low low price of 8 bucks. check it out!
Cecília S.
13420540
Eu amei essa paleta de sombras é maravilhosa ela é super pigmentada todas as cores dela são lindas e fica perfeita nas pálpebras
Haialaane R.
Que paleta linda!!! As cores são. Incriveis. Vários estilos de make da pra fazer com ela pra sair com o gato e arrasar!!!!
Roseane M.
I used this product, it's very good and you will have a lot of positive results.
Use it, I loved it and I was satisfied.
tatiana a.
me gustan mucho tienen muchos colores para combinar están super los colores yo los convino con mi vestuario
Werka C.
Incrível, super vale a pena, o dinheiro gasto. Eu recomendo, fica maravilhoso. Amei muito.quero muitooo
Vanessa S.
I love it felt good and looked great — even hours later... i used it as a part of my glam routine!
Miriã M.
Essa paleta é ótima, a qualidade do produto me surpreendeu bastante, pois é uma marca maravilhosa.
Yinalis R.
Love the colos, they're are just amazing, seems perfect, i would like to have one, I would love it
Michelle H.
Bloomingburg, NY
How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but never an eye shadow and I'm a little hesitant to purchase it.
Lisa Z.
Mathis, TX
How is this pallet? Anyone have it and is it pigmented enough?
Elizabeth S.
How's the pigment on these shadows?
Bethany m.
Somerset, KY
I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shadow. What higher priced brand if elf eyeshadow comparable to?
Maheen S.
Are they chalky or are they easily blendable and smooth?