E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amere G.E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ashley S.E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jazmin R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This ultra-luxe eyeshadow collection is ideal for any occasion. With 20 velvety eyeshadow shades to choose from, in a variety of finishes, it's easy to mix and match for a gorgeous look. The sleek palette design great for on-the-go beauty touchups and the included beauty bag is perfect for storing the palette, brushes, or other makeup essentials. Makes a great gift for any makeup lover (including you!) see more...

• How's the pigment on these shadows?1 Answers
  • How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but...2 Answers
  • I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shado...1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
Mel D.
This eyeshadow pallete is gorgeous, colours are very pigmented, only thing is I feel like it needs more go together colours for every day use, half the colours I hardly use on this pallete!
Sabrina D.
Perfeita! Paleta de uso profissional muito parecida com a Catherine Hill. Alta pigmentação e durabilidade. Cores vivas e vibrantes. Ótima para uso profissional e caseiro!
Vanessa C.
Toronto, Ontario
Highly pigmented shadows that come in an array of different colours - mainly cool tone shades. They are long lasting, and easy to blend within the crease and throughout the lash line. Would definitely repurchase.
Eve B.
This product is so amazing! I love this so much it's so pigmented and has such nice colours! It's so good for the price and I would definitely buy this again. I would recommend to anyone, the packaging is so nice and I honestly love the product!
Sarah S.
I love those pallets so much because of the pigmentation is just so easy to apply I bought it from the original site is and it's so beautiful it is a really great value I would recommend it to everyone on earth
Drew A.
Asquith, SK
Nice shadows, not as pigmented as i expected though. It doesn't compare to higher end brands, but these pallets are very affordable, so makes for a great pallet for a beginner hence the wide variety of colors it has.
Oana O.
This palette is such a great quality for such an affordable price. The colors are just amazing and soooo pigmented and easy to blend. The packaging is really cute .
Jadelane M.
Some of the eyeshadow are very pigmented but the lighter ones you really have to make sure you get enough products. Some colors are very flacky or dry making it hard to apply
Renee B.
Saint Thomas
This pallet is a little piece of heaven. For $10 on the ELF website it's so worth it. All the colours I want to mix and blend in are in this pallette. The colours are super pigmented. I will definitely buy this again. Plus. They don't test on animals 🐰
Juli D.
Está paleta de sombras es muy buena calidad y tiene muy buena pigmentación, da un resultado hermoso en los ojos y más profundidad.
Unos colores espectaculares.
Michelle H.
Bloomingburg, NY
How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but never an eye shadow and I'm a little hesitant to purchase it.
Lisa Z.
Mathis, TX
How is this pallet? Anyone have it and is it pigmented enough?
Elizabeth S.
How's the pigment on these shadows?
Bethany m.
Somerset, KY
I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shadow. What higher priced brand if elf eyeshadow comparable to?
Maheen S.
Are they chalky or are they easily blendable and smooth?