E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amere G.E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ashley S.E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jazmin R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This ultra-luxe eyeshadow collection is ideal for any occasion. With 20 velvety eyeshadow shades to choose from, in a variety of finishes, it's easy to mix and match for a gorgeous look. The sleek palette design great for on-the-go beauty touchups and the included beauty bag is perfect for storing the palette, brushes, or other makeup essentials. Makes a great gift for any makeup lover (including you!) see more...

• How's the pigment on these shadows?1 Answers
  • How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but...2 Answers
  • I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shado...1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
Marisa R.
It's good pallet if your starting out. Has good pigment and a decent amount of colors.
Christina H.
Love the pigment and quality. It's a decent size and has a great variety of colors.
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
The palette is pretty . So shades are pigmented but some are chalky hard to blend .
Vickie C.
Totally stayed on my eyelids all day without smudging or wearing off. Loved it.
Lanie P.
Atoostook, NB
Not all the colours could blend together and there is quite a variety to choose from here. You really have the opportunity to express yourself. With blue eyes, it mixed quite well. I wish I could buy this product again! I would recommend it!!!
xXJessicaXx l.
liverpool
Nice pigment not the best palette but it’s okay colours the packaging isn’t the best but it’s long lasting and for me that’s my holy grail this is my first time using this palette and I would recommend...
Ellen S.
Enquanto eu acho que este é um conjunto de paleta decente, eu não vejo isso ser um deve ter de para mim. Se você é uma pessoa que ama tons de tom de jóia e shimmer, então eu posso ver você obtendo algum uso fora deste. As sombras são pigmentadas e têm uma textura macia assim que esperam alguma queda para fora. Esta paleta não tem sombras matte (semelhante a paletas Vice), porque eu tenho que trazer outras sombras para completar a minha aparência. A embalagem é excelente. O grande espelho é um deve ter para a paletas mais falta isso, então eu feliz que ELF incluído que, nesta paleta. Esta paleta é muito caro em comparação com todos os outros produtos ELF ea qualidade não é melhor do que alguns de lá outras sombras. Eu penso que esta paleta tem cores mais originais que são vistas geralmente somente em paletas high-end. No geral OBS: Ainda não testei, mais gostaria de testar os produtos da e.l.f.
Daniela T.
These shadows are so smooth. In fact, if I were to close my eyes and feel them I would say they feel just as soft and buttery as Lorac shadows. They swatch nicely, but unfortunately not when you attempt to apply them. You have to build like crazy to get color on the lid and in the creasea, and even still, you will not get the same look that you see in the pan no matter how hard or what method you try.

It can sometimes be hard to come up with looks when you have a palette with this many shadows in it which is why I love how these eye shadows are organized vertically into quads. The lack of mattes is disappointing (there are only four) because (in my opinion) it’s difficult to get a complete eye look out of this palettes without them, but that’s something I can live with. I can even live with the fall out and the fact that you have to build to get color, but what I can’t deal with is shadows that just blend away into nothing
PRIYA P.
Singapore
This is an great Budget Friendly palate. I tried for the first time and was slightly disappointed about the pigmentation Of the shadows. I bought this product from online beauty store. The blending was also little bit difficult . The texture of the shadow was also not that great .
Mickela T.
My FAVOURITE PALETTE! If it's anyone who listens to customers it's elf the perfect palette with some natural some shimmers perfect for all looks and also travel this palette come everywhere with me !! Eye shadows are so cream and super easy to blend not a bad word to say about this product
Michelle H.
Bloomingburg, NY
How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but never an eye shadow and I'm a little hesitant to purchase it.
Lisa Z.
Mathis, TX
How is this pallet? Anyone have it and is it pigmented enough?
Elizabeth S.
How's the pigment on these shadows?
Bethany m.
Somerset, KY
I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shadow. What higher priced brand if elf eyeshadow comparable to?
Maheen S.
Are they chalky or are they easily blendable and smooth?