E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amere G.E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ashley S.E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jazmin R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This ultra-luxe eyeshadow collection is ideal for any occasion. With 20 velvety eyeshadow shades to choose from, in a variety of finishes, it's easy to mix and match for a gorgeous look. The sleek palette design great for on-the-go beauty touchups and the included beauty bag is perfect for storing the palette, brushes, or other makeup essentials. Makes a great gift for any makeup lover (including you!) see more...

• How's the pigment on these shadows?1 Answers
  • How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but...2 Answers
  • I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shado...1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
Alainah R.
Mansfield, OH
Beautiful vibrant colors! Highly recommend, mine was only 8$! I love it! Elf is like my main go to for make up things!
Paige B.
Grain Valley
Some are amazing shadow and some are a little in the chalky side, have a very creamy formula.
F H.
The colors of this palette is amazing. I'm in love with this palettte. Beautiful colors
xXJessicaXx l.
liverpool
Nice pigment not the best palette but it’s okay colours the packaging isn’t the best but it’s long lasting and for me that’s my holy grail this is my first time using this palette and I would recommend...
Lanie P.
Atoostook, NB
Not all the colours could blend together and there is quite a variety to choose from here. You really have the opportunity to express yourself. With blue eyes, it mixed quite well. I wish I could buy this product again! I would recommend it!!!
Ellen S.
Enquanto eu acho que este é um conjunto de paleta decente, eu não vejo isso ser um deve ter de para mim. Se você é uma pessoa que ama tons de tom de jóia e shimmer, então eu posso ver você obtendo algum uso fora deste. As sombras são pigmentadas e têm uma textura macia assim que esperam alguma queda para fora. Esta paleta não tem sombras matte (semelhante a paletas Vice), porque eu tenho que trazer outras sombras para completar a minha aparência. A embalagem é excelente. O grande espelho é um deve ter para a paletas mais falta isso, então eu feliz que ELF incluído que, nesta paleta. Esta paleta é muito caro em comparação com todos os outros produtos ELF ea qualidade não é melhor do que alguns de lá outras sombras. Eu penso que esta paleta tem cores mais originais que são vistas geralmente somente em paletas high-end. No geral OBS: Ainda não testei, mais gostaria de testar os produtos da e.l.f.
Mickela T.
My FAVOURITE PALETTE! If it's anyone who listens to customers it's elf the perfect palette with some natural some shimmers perfect for all looks and also travel this palette come everywhere with me !! Eye shadows are so cream and super easy to blend not a bad word to say about this product
Sabrina D.
Perfeita! Paleta de uso profissional muito parecida com a Catherine Hill. Alta pigmentação e durabilidade. Cores vivas e vibrantes. Ótima para uso profissional e caseiro!
Vanessa C.
Toronto, Ontario
Highly pigmented shadows that come in an array of different colours - mainly cool tone shades. They are long lasting, and easy to blend within the crease and throughout the lash line. Would definitely repurchase.
Eve B.
This product is so amazing! I love this so much it's so pigmented and has such nice colours! It's so good for the price and I would definitely buy this again. I would recommend to anyone, the packaging is so nice and I honestly love the product!
Michelle H.
Bloomingburg, NY
How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but never an eye shadow and I'm a little hesitant to purchase it.
Bethany m.
Somerset, KY
I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shadow. What higher priced brand if elf eyeshadow comparable to?
Elizabeth S.
How's the pigment on these shadows?
Lisa Z.
Mathis, TX
How is this pallet? Anyone have it and is it pigmented enough?
Maheen S.
Are they chalky or are they easily blendable and smooth?