E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amere G.E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jazmin R.E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ashley S.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This ultra-luxe eyeshadow collection is ideal for any occasion. With 20 velvety eyeshadow shades to choose from, in a variety of finishes, it's easy to mix and match for a gorgeous look. The sleek palette design great for on-the-go beauty touchups and the included beauty bag is perfect for storing the palette, brushes, or other makeup essentials. Makes a great gift for any makeup lover (including you!) see more...

• How's the pigment on these shadows?1 Answers
  • How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but n...2 Answers
  • I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shadow....1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
Gladis S.
Gladis S.
Fort Worth, TX
I want this pallet seen it a the the store but I didn't get it .has so many great colors and is pigment is good too
Jackeline B.
Jackeline B.
Mcallen, TX
I usually get palettes with various colors. I like to combine and use tutorials to do my make up. Especially eyes.
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Wichita, KS
Absolutely love all the colors in this pallet. Very pigmented for the price. Highly recommend you but it's a must! You won't regret it
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Sedalia, MO
Amazing colors! I cant wait to but more. Nothing feels better then a brandnew eyeshadow on my face. Yes yea yea yes hes.
cassandra c.
cassandra c.
Glendale, AZ
this is the best I love the eyeshadow palette very cute and simple to get and use and yes very long lasting
Noelle S.
Noelle S.
Goldsboro, NC
Very inexpensive, wide variety of colors. Applies smoothly and evenly. With the right primer and cover powder, the color will last all day
laura a.
laura a.
Mercedes, TX
This eye showdow is a good product it really has pretty and my whole family loves this product .
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Absolutely love this product! I never really wore eye shadow before I used this product by elf and I LOVE it ...... It's easy to apply, and it being affordable is an extra plus!! I highly recommend it
Alainah R.
Alainah R.
Mansfield, OH
Beautiful vibrant colors! Highly recommend, mine was only 8$! I love it! Elf is like my main go to for make up things!
Paige B.
Paige B.
Grain Valley
Some are amazing shadow and some are a little in the chalky side, have a very creamy formula.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Bloomingburg, NY
How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but never an eye shadow and I'm a little hesitant to purchase it.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
How's the pigment on these shadows?
Bethany m.
Bethany m.
Somerset, KY
I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shadow. What higher priced brand if elf eyeshadow comparable to?
Lisa Z.
Lisa Z.
Mathis, TX
How is this pallet? Anyone have it and is it pigmented enough?
Maheen S.
Maheen S.
Are they chalky or are they easily blendable and smooth?