E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amere G.E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ashley S.E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jazmin R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This ultra-luxe eyeshadow collection is ideal for any occasion. With 20 velvety eyeshadow shades to choose from, in a variety of finishes, it's easy to mix and match for a gorgeous look. The sleek palette design great for on-the-go beauty touchups and the included beauty bag is perfect for storing the palette, brushes, or other makeup essentials. Makes a great gift for any makeup lover (including you!) see more...

• How's the pigment on these shadows?1 Answers
  • How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but...2 Answers
  • I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shado...1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
Lindsay B.
I love the pallet color selection. A color for every event. It is cheap and non-messy as I feel a lot of other cosmetic eyeshadows I have used are
Heather L.
Philadelphia, PA
This was the first pallette I've ever bought for myself and I love the colors and pigmentation. The mirror and brush.
Jaddey C.
I like this E.L.F cosmetics eyeshadow palette because it brings a variety or shadows to choose from and it's inexpensive. You can use it along with there setting spray for it to last longer and you can buy it online.
Linds P.
Washington, DC
I do lots of special effects makeup (cuts, bruises, etc.) and have had trouble finding makeup pieces outside of Halloween that can transition from regular makeup to monster makeup. This little palette was a game changer for me. I can wear about half of the colors for regular every day stuff, but the pinks and purples accent bruises and contusions perfectly! I am so happy I got this, and I am so happy with the price point.
Leslye T.
Chambersburg, PA
Elf is my go to brand when it comes to eye shadow. Super pigmented. They last all night and last forever
Taylor D.
Wichita, KS
Absolutely love all the colors in this pallet. Very pigmented for the price. Highly recommend you but it's a must! You won't regret it
cassandra c.
Glendale, AZ
this is the best I love the eyeshadow palette very cute and simple to get and use and yes very long lasting
Noelle S.
Goldsboro, NC
Very inexpensive, wide variety of colors. Applies smoothly and evenly. With the right primer and cover powder, the color will last all day
Jade S.
Discovery Bay, CA
Colors are beautiful!!! Sometimes I wish they could add more lighter colors in the pallets
Danielle M.
Absolutely love this product! I never really wore eye shadow before I used this product by elf and I LOVE it ...... It's easy to apply, and it being affordable is an extra plus!! I highly recommend it
Michelle H.
Bloomingburg, NY
How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but never an eye shadow and I'm a little hesitant to purchase it.
Lisa Z.
Mathis, TX
How is this pallet? Anyone have it and is it pigmented enough?
Elizabeth S.
How's the pigment on these shadows?
Bethany m.
Somerset, KY
I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shadow. What higher priced brand if elf eyeshadow comparable to?
Maheen S.
Are they chalky or are they easily blendable and smooth?