E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amere G.E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jazmin R.E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ashley S.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This ultra-luxe eyeshadow collection is ideal for any occasion. With 20 velvety eyeshadow shades to choose from, in a variety of finishes, it's easy to mix and match for a gorgeous look. The sleek palette design great for on-the-go beauty touchups and the included beauty bag is perfect for storing the palette, brushes, or other makeup essentials. Makes a great gift for any makeup lover (including you!) see more...

• How's the pigment on these shadows?1 Answers
  • How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but n...2 Answers
  • I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shadow....1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
Leslye T.
Leslye T.
Chambersburg, PA
Elf is my go to brand when it comes to eye shadow. Super pigmented. They last all night and last forever
Monica I.
Monica I.
Nacogdoches, TX
So many different colors and very pigmented. I like baked eye shadow because it seems more pigmented than others so that is why I bought this. Good purchase.
Lexie L.
Lexie L.
Virginia Beach, VA
I absolutely love e.l.f all of their eyeshadows are super pigmented and they aren't that much money!
Jaddey C.
Jaddey C.
I like this E.L.F cosmetics eyeshadow palette because it brings a variety or shadows to choose from and it's inexpensive. You can use it along with there setting spray for it to last longer and you can buy it online.
Mercedes F.
Mercedes F.
Love the colors and the pigment of these. However these leave a lot of fallout. Even of you yap your brush before applying it. So lightly run your brush over the colors and apply gently. Also apply your eye makeup before your foundation, for best results.
Elle H.
Elle H.
Smyrna, TN
Have this and love it!! Worth the price! I have hazel eyes and I'm not big into eyeshadow, but I love this pallet. One of the few I've purchased and liked.
Malak B.
Malak B.
Manchester, MO
I loved this piece and bought it because of the great price and the assortment of colors, but quite frankly I was a little dissatisfied with the quality of this piece. The eye shadow wasn't that pigmented and you need a lot for it to show up.
Latiesha G.
Latiesha G.
Shelton, WA
This is awesome for a beginner level.the colors are not as bright as I like but I would most definitely use this pallet again.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Fort Gaines, GA
Lots of colors to choose from. I don't wear tons of makeup so I want my eyes to pop. This is a winner. Told my girls and they went and copied me lol
Latasha P.
Latasha P.
Opelika, AL
I so want this palette out of the makeup I own don't have its a must have list love makeup
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Bloomingburg, NY
How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but never an eye shadow and I'm a little hesitant to purchase it.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
How's the pigment on these shadows?
Bethany m.
Bethany m.
Somerset, KY
I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shadow. What higher priced brand if elf eyeshadow comparable to?
Lisa Z.
Lisa Z.
Mathis, TX
How is this pallet? Anyone have it and is it pigmented enough?
Maheen S.
Maheen S.
Are they chalky or are they easily blendable and smooth?