E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amere G.E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ashley S.E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jazmin R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This ultra-luxe eyeshadow collection is ideal for any occasion. With 20 velvety eyeshadow shades to choose from, in a variety of finishes, it's easy to mix and match for a gorgeous look. The sleek palette design great for on-the-go beauty touchups and the included beauty bag is perfect for storing the palette, brushes, or other makeup essentials. Makes a great gift for any makeup lover (including you!) see more...

• How's the pigment on these shadows?1 Answers
  • How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but...2 Answers
  • I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shado...1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
Malak B.
Manchester, MO
I loved this piece and bought it because of the great price and the assortment of colors, but quite frankly I was a little dissatisfied with the quality of this piece. The eye shadow wasn't that pigmented and you need a lot for it to show up.
Elle H.
Smyrna, TN
Have this and love it!! Worth the price! I have hazel eyes and I'm not big into eyeshadow, but I love this pallet. One of the few I've purchased and liked.
Mercedes F.
Love the colors and the pigment of these. However these leave a lot of fallout. Even of you yap your brush before applying it. So lightly run your brush over the colors and apply gently. Also apply your eye makeup before your foundation, for best results.
Alvena R.
San Lorenzo, CA
I love the colors in this pallet however it tends to be a bit dry had to add some water to help with the application.
Lexie L.
Virginia Beach, VA
I absolutely love e.l.f all of their eyeshadows are super pigmented and they aren't that much money!
Monica I.
Nacogdoches, TX
So many different colors and very pigmented. I like baked eye shadow because it seems more pigmented than others so that is why I bought this. Good purchase.
Madel R.
This palette is a great set either for yourself or for a friend! You can do many looks with this, I mean it is called the artistry palette so you can let your creativity flow. But it is up to you on the looks you decide to do. This palette can give you a classy look, night/daytime as well as a party look. It is endless and it is a great value. E.l.f has come a very long way! The product although very mass produced has not suffered in quality on this set. I would say they are not as highly pigmented as a MAC shadow or urban Decay but for its price how could you lose.. just take your best primer and I'm sure your colors will show bright!
ashley s.
Stratford, CT
I LOVE THIS PALETTE! There are so many awesome colors to use and blend and use together. I have hazel eyes so I like using the greens and browns and blend together. the packaging is great, you can see everything and there is plenty of space for each color
Bridgid B.
Is not a good or bad brand can be said to be intermediate have a good price but does not pigment as much as many would like to know Should have better pigmentation and shadows with brightness
Lenny M.
I have multiple of pallets as well as very high and make up I shadow palette of like a said their products and the Ford ability of what they sell is just amazing I recommend this product to
Michelle H.
Bloomingburg, NY
How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but never an eye shadow and I'm a little hesitant to purchase it.
Lisa Z.
Mathis, TX
How is this pallet? Anyone have it and is it pigmented enough?
Elizabeth S.
How's the pigment on these shadows?
Bethany m.
Somerset, KY
I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shadow. What higher priced brand if elf eyeshadow comparable to?
Maheen S.
Are they chalky or are they easily blendable and smooth?