E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amere G.E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ashley S.E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jazmin R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This ultra-luxe eyeshadow collection is ideal for any occasion. With 20 velvety eyeshadow shades to choose from, in a variety of finishes, it's easy to mix and match for a gorgeous look. The sleek palette design great for on-the-go beauty touchups and the included beauty bag is perfect for storing the palette, brushes, or other makeup essentials. Makes a great gift for any makeup lover (including you!) see more...

• How's the pigment on these shadows?1 Answers
  • How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but...2 Answers
  • I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shado...1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
Latasha P.
Opelika, AL
I so want this palette out of the makeup I own don't have its a must have list love makeup
NICOLE W.
Great affordable palette with tons of good colors with great pigmentation. My go to palette
Yvonne S.
Fort Smith
For such a cheap price this is surprisingly bright and pretty decently pigmented. I like it
Adriel G.
Has good pigmented and very little fall out, blends very easily too. Highly recommend it
daniele f.
Sombra com cores bem bonitas são bem pigmentadas duram bastante nos olhos gostei bastante
Angelina S.
davie, FL
Very pigmented and bright! Fun to use and easy to apply. Diverse colors for everyone!!!!
Gabrielle R.
Wide color selection nice pigmentation and Lon lasting always good for the price would
laura a.
Mercedes, TX
This eye showdow is a good product it really has pretty and my whole family loves this product .
Catherine C.
Sedalia, MO
Amazing colors! I cant wait to but more. Nothing feels better then a brandnew eyeshadow on my face. Yes yea yea yes hes.
Latiesha G.
Shelton, WA
This is awesome for a beginner level.the colors are not as bright as I like but I would most definitely use this pallet again.
Michelle H.
Bloomingburg, NY
How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but never an eye shadow and I'm a little hesitant to purchase it.
Lisa Z.
Mathis, TX
How is this pallet? Anyone have it and is it pigmented enough?
Elizabeth S.
How's the pigment on these shadows?
Bethany m.
Somerset, KY
I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shadow. What higher priced brand if elf eyeshadow comparable to?
Maheen S.
Are they chalky or are they easily blendable and smooth?