e.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amere G.e.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jazmin R.e.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ashley S.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This ultra-luxe eyeshadow collection is ideal for any occasion. With 20 velvety eyeshadow shades to choose from, in a variety of finishes, it's easy to mix and match for a gorgeous look. The sleek palette design great for on-the-go beauty touchups and the included beauty bag is perfect for storing the palette, brushes, or other makeup essentials. Makes a great gift for any makeup lover (including you!)

• How's the pigment on these shadows?1 Answers
  • How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf prod...2 Answers
  • I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on e...1 Answers
e.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I'm so obsessed with finding eyeshadow that is so pigmented the colors are bright and the colors are amazing easy to blend and worth the money easy for a neutral look and also if you want a pop of color" in 29 reviews
  • "this is the best I love the eyeshadow palette very cute and simple to get and use and yes very long lasting " in 6 reviews
Jessica S.
Manhattan , IL
Obsessed with this pallete. There are so many great colors with awesome pigmentation. Not chalky and little fallout
Makayla H.
Not the most pigmented, but it still is pretty. I do have to pack it on though. They need to work on packaging
Bailey Angeline L.
Apple valley, CA
I loved this pallet there were so many vibrant colors. They lasted all day. This product was very well priced.
Amy E.
Texarkana, AR
Love this palette it has such beautiful colors it has wonderful pigment goes on soft it is wonderful I love it
Irsi M.
Paterson, NJ
This palette is like a mac one! Its so cheap and def worth it.. the colors are beautiful and i got it online
Carmen A.
Shingle Springs, CA
So many different colors to choose from, dark light, everything. This pallet goes great for all eye colors
cassandra c.
Glendale, AZ
Misty D.
Kings Mtn, NC
I love the colors this palette offers. I've always used E.l.f eye shadow but this is definitely my favorite
Leslye T.
Chambersburg, PA
Elf is my go to brand when it comes to eye shadow. Super pigmented. They last all night and last forever
camile g.
Adorei super pigmentada e maravilhosa cd dia mais amo essa paleta uso todos os dias para ir para a escola
Michelle H.
Bloomingburg, NY
How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but never an eye shadow and I'm a little hesitant to purchase it.
Lisa Z.
Mathis, TX
How is this pallet? Anyone have it and is it pigmented enough?
Elizabeth S.
How's the pigment on these shadows?
Bethany m.
Somerset, KY
I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shadow. What higher priced brand if elf eyeshadow comparable to?
Maheen S.
Are they chalky or are they easily blendable and smooth?