e.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amere G.e.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jazmin R.e.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ashley S.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This ultra-luxe eyeshadow collection is ideal for any occasion. With 20 velvety eyeshadow shades to choose from, in a variety of finishes, it's easy to mix and match for a gorgeous look. The sleek palette design great for on-the-go beauty touchups and the included beauty bag is perfect for storing the palette, brushes, or other makeup essentials. Makes a great gift for any makeup lover (including you!)

• How's the pigment on these shadows?1 Answers
  • How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf prod...2 Answers
  • I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on e...1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "I'm so obsessed with finding eyeshadow that is so pigmented the colors are bright and the colors are amazing easy to blend and worth the money easy for a neutral look and also if you want a pop of color" in 29 reviews
  • "this is the best I love the eyeshadow palette very cute and simple to get and use and yes very long lasting " in 6 reviews
Megan T.
salisbury , MD
I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap way to go. Pretty pigmented. I think the pallete looks just as nice as one you would pay $30 for. Am a repeat elf eyeshadow user. Strictly because i’m on a budget & i hardly wear eyeshadow anyway.
Alison J.
San Marcos
This isn’t the worst palette for the price tag. It does have a good bit of fall out, and I feel like you have to use 1/4 of the product to get good pigmentation. The do blend out well. It’s not one of my top choices from ELF
artist 🥀.
Gahanna,Ohio
The only thing about this palette that I really like is the mirror. These shadows just did not work for me at all. They are super chalky and a freaking nightmare to blend. I’ve tried using this palette so many times and it just does not work and as much as I respect elf as a brand I just cannot see this product working for anyone because the quality of the shadows just is not there.
Abbey H.
Concord , NC
This is one of my favorite colorful palettes. The eyeshadows are very pigmented and blend well. They do have a tiny bit of fallout, though. Overall, it’s a good palette. I love wearing the yellow all over my lid and putting the turquoise in my crease.
Amere G.
USA
Here's the One Swipe Swatches of ELF Cosmetics "Artistry Eyeshadow Palette. It comes with 20 Velvety Eye Shadow Shades with velvety powdered matte finish. I didn't expect these Palette to have shimmers in it! The Palette included one eyeshadow applicator and it comes with a beauty bag for palette storage. The Pigments otherwise are lacking, and wasn't bright and bold as I'm expecting it to be. The shade are off and wasn't really appealing to my liking. I believe ELF already discontinued selling it.
Linds P.
Washington, DC
I do lots of special effects makeup (cuts, bruises, etc.) and have had trouble finding makeup pieces outside of Halloween that can transition from regular makeup to monster makeup. This little palette was a game changer for me. I can wear about half of the colors for regular every day stuff, but the pinks and purples accent bruises and contusions perfectly! I am so happy I got this, and I am so happy with the price point.
Domonique H.
Youngstown, OH
Seriously an awesome palette! I love all the great colors and Pops of color it's super long lasting. So you don't have to worry about Fallout I think the only room for improvement would be to make larger eyeshadow palettes but I have a dark Hazel eye color in a compliments me and I think it will complement a lot of other eye colors
Niki M.
Saint Cloud, FL
Elf is one of my go to drugstore brands but the majority of their makeup is very unpigmented. Some elf products work very well like their creams and sprays but I don't really recommend their eyeshadows because they are unpigmented and they have a lot of Fallout even with the primer
Rachel V.
I honestly am a huge fan of E.L.F's products over all. And there eyeshadow and freaking AMAZING! The packaging it self is sleek black and the eyeshadow doesn't have to much of a fallout(falling of the eyeshadow when applying) colors are great I do record an eyeshadow prime(its best with all eyeshadow)
Maddi M.
This pallet gives some many colors for you to use. I like that there are some natural everyday colors in there to use with some more interesting colors. It gives such great pigment and can be used in everyday makeup!
Michelle H.
Bloomingburg, NY
How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but never an eye shadow and I'm a little hesitant to purchase it.
Lisa Z.
Mathis, TX
How is this pallet? Anyone have it and is it pigmented enough?
Elizabeth S.
How's the pigment on these shadows?
Bethany m.
Somerset, KY
I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shadow. What higher priced brand if elf eyeshadow comparable to?
Maheen S.
Are they chalky or are they easily blendable and smooth?