E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amere G.E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jazmin R.E.l.f. Cosmetics Artistry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ashley S.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This ultra-luxe eyeshadow collection is ideal for any occasion. With 20 velvety eyeshadow shades to choose from, in a variety of finishes, it's easy to mix and match for a gorgeous look. The sleek palette design great for on-the-go beauty touchups and the included beauty bag is perfect for storing the palette, brushes, or other makeup essentials. Makes a great gift for any makeup lover (including you!) see more...

• How's the pigment on these shadows?1 Answers
  • How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but n...2 Answers
  • I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shadow....1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
India J.
India J.
Randallstown, MD
This palette is good for beginner use. I wouldn't purchase it again. The color intensity isn't that great. Elf has great cosmetics but i just wasn't a fan of the eyeshadow palette i bought. i don't use the product often and would only recommend this to someone who is just starting out in makeup
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Amazing colors!!! The palette comes with all the shades for anytime of day. Eyeshadow lasts all day and does not cake or flake. This brand is better then some of the expensive brands and offers so many colors. Very easy to apply and take off. I buy every palette available
Nikki H.
Nikki H.
I loved these colors and was so excited to receive this palette but was very disappointed with the outcome. Lovely shades but almost no pigment at all. Lots of primer and scraping will be required for these beautiful shades to show beautifully.
Kadlyn R.
Kadlyn R.
I like the colors and would probably buy again. Only problem is I feel like you need to really cake it on to get results. I use it almost every day for a few different colors, they're my go to. Pigmentation just needs some work!
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Fort Polk, LA
I really like this eyeshadow the colors are not that pigmented as other people would like for them to be , but since I'm very light skinned and I like the natural look I found these to be perfect and affordable for me :)
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Delano, CA
I'm so obsessed with finding eyeshadow that is so pigmented the colors are bright and the colors are amazing easy to blend and worth the money easy for a neutral look and also if you want a pop of color
this pallet is BEAUTIFUL and at an extremely inexpensive price it is very pigmented and goes on beautifully on the lid it is amazing it is my go to pallet and I am #obssesed with this pallet
Taneshia C.
Taneshia C.
Colors are bright and vibrant even without a primer/base. If you are in a budget and want quality affordable makeup E.L.F should definitely be your go to. Beautiful affordable palette.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Kersey, PA
You get what you pay for. This product is inexpensive and the colors are great but there is no lasting power, even with eyeshadow primer. I would not purchase this again.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Canon, GA
This is some really good eye shadow. I really did not like wearing dark color eye shadow. But with this eye shadow i love to wear dark color eye shadow nos.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Bloomingburg, NY
How blendable are these shades? I have used many elf products but never an eye shadow and I'm a little hesitant to purchase it.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
How's the pigment on these shadows?
Bethany m.
Bethany m.
Somerset, KY
I have never actually used any elf products. I'm big on eye shadow. What higher priced brand if elf eyeshadow comparable to?
Lisa Z.
Lisa Z.
Mathis, TX
How is this pallet? Anyone have it and is it pigmented enough?
Maheen S.
Maheen S.
Are they chalky or are they easily blendable and smooth?