E.L.F. Cosmetics, Aqua-Infused Blush & Bronzer, Bronzed Pink Beige, 0.29 oz (pack of 4)

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This blush and bronzer duo gives skin a radiant looking glow, thanks to cushiony color that's infused with Purified Water and Vitamin E. see more...

Elizabeth B.
East Hanover
It’s a little too subtle for me. I’m light/medium during the winter and spring but medium in the summer and even when I’m more pale it’s too light. I have three stars for the price and because it’s not too matte for me.
Victoria A.
Cinnaminson
Purchased at: Walgreens
Terrible trying to be a mars dupe and it just doesn’t compare. The product barely picks up on the brush
Skyler G.
sylmar
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This is a great blush and bronzer set I always use to use it when I first started doing my makeup
Kathy D.
Chatham
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is perfectly priced. I enjoy that it’s a matte finish and allows me to contour without the shine. Product has a lot of fall out so I’ve run out fairly quickly, but for the price point I cant complain.