BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The Angled Foundation Brush features an angled shape that allows for precision application in hard to reach places and easy contouring of the face.

How To Use:

Dip the brush into the foundation and apply to the face, working inward out. Blend product into the skin using long paint like strokes.

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• How many e.l.f. brushes have you purchased?3 Answers
  • Does this shed when you use it? 1 Answers
  • Does this leave your foundation streaky? or looking cakey...1 Answers
e.l.f. Cosmetics Angled Foundation Brush
  • "This brush is great for contour or setting your under eye! This brush isn't so great with liquid. best recommend for powder and contouring! " in 9 reviews
  • "The only blush brush I use. It's so soft it's unreal and it picks up the blush perfectly and spreads and blends it so well. It's the best." in 6 reviews
  • "It says foundation brush but I found this brush great for concealer." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend using is with powder though." in 1 review
  • "So much better than I thought it would be for the price!" in 1 review
Kim M.
I got this a couple years ago because the shape is a classic foundation brush and I wanted to give this type of brush a try. When I tried using this with all of my foundations it left them very streaky without really helping them blend in at all. For a foundation brush I find that this isn’t good at all and wouldn’t recommend, even though I love a bunch of the other ELF brushes in this line. I have started to use this as a brush to apply masks and it works really well for that purpose and the taklon bristles wash off very easily without absorbing any of the mask. I would recommend this only as a mask brush and for nothing else
Brenda H.
Franklin Sq, NY
The quality of the Elf foundation brush is wonderful! I buy branded products because they care about animals and I love it! And this brush cost me only 1 dollar, so I recommend it to anyone who does not want to spend a lot on brushes!
Nia D.
Buckeye, AZ
Loooove the way this works to hold my foundation! The price is sogood for me as a broke college student and I have had this brush for so long and it’s still amazing! I love elf and their brushes! I would highly recommend this product!
Miranda W.
Sterling, IL
I LOVE applying foundation with a brush. It applies more evenly and doesn't leave you looking like you have a ton of makeup on again the price is why I bought it but I will by it again simply for its durability.
Randi E.
It was super soft. I had it for maybe 6-8 months and it broke yesterday. (I didn’t do anything other than grab it out of my drawer) The metal/aluminum part came off the wooden part. But, since they’re reasonably priced I’ll probably buy another one.
Courtney W.
Gas City
Great brush! The price is very reasonable. Affordable for people in all walks of life. I purchased this product at Walmart, easily accessible in most town. It compares well to many other brands. Very satisfied with this product
Maddy B.
RedRock
I wouldn’t buy again but since I bought it already I was forced to have to use it . It’s way to streaky and I personal don’t like these types of brushes but I found it great to apply face masks that come in little jars . I wouldn’t buy again but it was a affordable brush
Ashleigh L.
Austin
I actually use this for my light under eye powder in my contour. The angle off the brush makes it easy to get into the triangles underneath my eyes, just wish it would pick up a little more product. But for $3 it’s awesome! Definitely a constant in my makeup bag 💼
Tessa C.
I love elf foundation brushes, this one in particular makes applying foundation easy with an angled tip for better coverage. Elf brushes have amazing quality and are always very affordable. I recommend elf to all my friends.
Amy B.
South pittsburg
Love this brush! Works amazing! Feels soft. Super cheap! Very durable! Use this daily! I have normal to oily skin! Get to Walmart and get one now! Better than all the rest!! What are you waiting for?
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
How many e.l.f. brushes have you purchased?
Relkia M.
Does this shed when you use it?
Ella B.
Does this leave your foundation streaky? or looking cakey? also is this the best brush to use for foundation as it seems quite small, so could it be used for concealer maybe?