BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #24 in Facial Makeup Brushes

New Become Your Own Makeup Artist E.L.F. Studio Taklon Brush The Slanted Shape Offers Precision Application For A Sculpted Look The Soft Defense Bristles Contour Facial Features Easily Use With Cream, Liquid Or Powder Blush, Bronzers Or Highlights For A Professional Result No Animal Testing This Taklon Brush Can Be Used With Wet Or Dry Products.&Nbsp; Be A Professional Makeup Artists And Create A Flawless Look With This E.L.F. Studio Brush! E.L.F. Studio Brushes Are Designed And Tested By Our Professional Team Of Makeup Artists. Charity Supporter Made In China Designed In The Usa

• What are the bristles like on this brush? Are they good quality? 7 Answers
  • What are the bristles like on this brush? Are they good quality? 2 Answers
  • Has anyone else noticed that the quality of this brush is inconsist...2 Answers
Emily d.
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
For $3, this is an awesome brush! I use this everyday to apply my blush and it works wonderfully with every blush I've tried with it so far. It is super soft and I have not experience any shedding with this whatsoever. The brush is fairly dense but still very movable. This could also work for highlight and contour, although I don't think I would use this with any cream products. Overall, this is a really great quality brush that definitely surpassed my expectations.
Pa Chia V.
Pa Chia V.
Fresno, CA
Elf brushes are very nice and the price ranges from 1-3 dollars. I use this with the Elf Contouring Blush and Bronzer. I really recommend a lot of Elf Brushes, but for me I dislike the angles eyeliner brush and I am a huge Elf User. Go to CVS and look for amazing deals, like they have spend 10 dollars on Elf and get 4 dollars back and then you can use that 4 dollar on elf again or other stuff. However you need a CVS Card.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Aurora , CO
Love this brush! I purchased it from Target for $3- $4, SO affordable! The angled bristles are pretty dense and soft. I however do not use this brush for blush, I use it to apply highlight! I have had this for multiple months now and have experienced absolutely no shedding! It still has a great shape after multiple deep cleanings. Well worth the price!
Kiani C.
Kiani C.
Fullerton, CA
Such a great brush for bronzer & blush, it blends out powders wonderfully. It also doesn't shed when washed or used which is a problem that I find happens with a lot of cheap brushes. I also find that the handles will sometimes come apart, but can easily be glued back together. I do love the shape and the softness of the bristles. Recommend!!
Jean T.
Jean T.
It has the perfect shape, doesn't fall apart when you wash it and ice washed it several times. I think it's as good as higher end brushes , even better due to its price. It's bristles are soft and it applies product like a dream. I highly recommend it to anyone who is in the market for this type of brushes.
Kate M.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Such a fan of this brush! It's soft so it doesn't pick up too much color, and I feel like many other brushes I've tried are just too stiff. It's also the perfect with to contour or highlight your cheek bones, you can really do anything. I use it for bronzer but would recommend it for any cheek powder.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Woodbridge, VA
FAVORITE BRUSH! It's so affordable and you can find e.l.f. just about anywhere. I love how the line has different classes or brushes. I'm rarely finding a makeup brush I don't love my them. I've had mine for a good while and reach for it over my Lancome blush brush.
Virginia R.
Virginia R.
Porterville, CA
I use this brush for my powder contour and it works perfectly. the angle is perfect to contour your face with and it blend supper easy. It make it easy for me to contour with. Its a good price for the brush. I would buy it again cause its a great brush.
Audrey P.
Audrey P.
N Little Rock, AR
This brush is soft and awesome but it did start to shed on me after a while! The price is awesome so it can be easily replaced after it starts shedding. I use it for a nice blended contour. Also, I love that the handle doesn't feel cheap.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
It works like a charm lightweight super soft picks up any blush or highlight very well. Glides very good on face easy to use I would buy it again and compared to high end ones it does equally as good. I use it all the time.
Wellington
What are the bristles like on this brush? Are they good quality?
Wellington
What are the bristles like on this brush? Are they good quality?
Jamila J.
Jamila J.
Has anyone else noticed that the quality of this brush is inconsistent?