Elf Cosmetics All the Feels Facial Oil

All the Feels Facial Oil

How does it compare to the nourishing face oil from elf?
Does it hydrate your skin?
Is this a good product? I just ordered for the first time. 😊
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics All the Feels Facial Oil!
Sam C.
La Grange Pk, IL
Elf Cosmetics All the Feels Facial Oil uploaded by Sam C.
Purchased at: Target
Elf Cosmetics All the Feels Facial Oil Great calming facial oil for after washing face. More for the dry skin. Apply small amount to hands & press into skin.
Keri G.
Visalia, CA
Elf Cosmetics All the Feels Facial Oil uploaded by Keri G.
I received this mini sample with other Elf products I had purchased. I only use it at night and I have only used it a few times because it is a sample. I was afraid to use it at first because it is an oil, but this product actually didn’t feel oily on my skin. Once I applied it and let it soak in it worked well with my moisturizer. I didn’t break out at all when using it. This is definitely a product I will buy & once I use it more I will update my review.
Abbey S.
Greenville, SC
Elf Cosmetics All the Feels Facial Oil uploaded by Abbey S.
Purchased at: Target
Love love love. I’m not a fan of oils on my face especially since I have really oily skin but this doesn’t bother me at all. I bought the bundle so it comes in a smaller bottle but has definitely lasted longer than I thought.
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Elf Cosmetics All the Feels Facial Oil uploaded by Letty S.
My husband got this product in the first time the facial oil,and he feel very at ease and very relaxed after exfoliating, cleansing, and moisturizing he didn't feel sticky or overly oily, the dropper works perfect and distributes even drops.
Kortney K.
Staff
Brooklyn
Because of the cold tempts, my skin has been insanely dry and this oil has become a (new) lifesaver. After use, my skin feels - and looks - super hydrated, without feeling oily. I use it on my chapped lips too!
Whitney W.
Cheraw, SC
Elf Cosmetics All the Feels Facial Oil uploaded by Whitney W.
Elf Cosmetics All the Feels Facial Oil uploaded by Whitney W.
I hate this product with a passion. I absolutely hate how oily my face feels after using it. Sucks because I had such high hopes for this product. I've used it twice and its about to be thrown away. If you want a product that feel disgusting and oily.. its for you!
Shana A.
Ypsilanti, MI
Elf Cosmetics All the Feels Facial Oil uploaded by Shana A.
Purchased at: Target
To start off, I have a pretty oily face. So it isn’t something I recommend using all over the face if you have oily skin because well, it’s a facial oil lol. BUT, in the winter time, the corners of my mouth, nose and eyes get super dry and this helps a ton with keeping my skin protected. I also apply it to my neck before bed. I’m not sure it’s doing anything there but i like how it feels on my skin lol. It has minimal scent too.
KerryAnne S.
Rockford, IL
Elf Cosmetics All the Feels Facial Oil uploaded by KerryAnne S.
There is not one thing I don't love about this oil. It's not just for your face! A new #holygrail #skincare product! It smells amazing and calms my skin down. It's a big bottle and you don't have to use much! #calm #hydrating #chill
Brianna J.
Montoursville
Elf Cosmetics All the Feels Facial Oil uploaded by Brianna J.
Very similar to the Kiehls serum. Makes a great dupe for the price. Reduces redness in my skin but only need to apply a small amount.
Abriyana J.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Elf Cosmetics All the Feels Facial Oil uploaded by Abriyana J.
Purchased at: Walmart
OKAYYYYYY SISTERS THIS OIL IS IT!!!!!!! I have combination skin and sometimes topical oil is my skins enemy— instant pimples elf did their thing with this oil! I used my rose quarts roller and get ti work my face feels and looks so good!!!!