BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Camouflage spot treatment for under eye blemishes and skin redness scent / flavor:  sugar orange soothes and protects skin while camouflaging problem facial areas.  full coverage under eye and facial spot concealer smooth, flawless application will not crease when blended properly with e.l.f. professional blending brush hypoallergenic safe, gentle formula Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking skin designed, formulated and tested by Scott Vincent Borba. Become a beauty expert when you visit eyeslipsface.com No Animal Testing Natural Ingredients Charity Supporter Designed in the USA

• Can you highlight with this?1 Answers
  • How well does this product work3 Answers
  • I've been seeing these a lot and wondered how well they worked ! ...3 Answers
Brianna R.
These sticks are amazing for if you just want something quick and easy. Or something easy to travel with, because it can be a concealer, foundation, eyelid primer, eyeshadow, blush, highlighter, contour, and lipstick depending on the shades you get. So, it's super nice for those, especially since you get quite a bit of product for $1. The only problem is these are greasy and melt off my face around my oily nose. If you have drier skin, these shades won't cling to those patches. But, oily skin users beware! These smell amazing, but not overly perfumey. They almost smell like candy! And they are super smooth and easy to blend out. The foundations are so creamy! The shade selection sucks, though.
Holly S.
Redwood City, CA
Review for: Cover Apricot Beige
I have many of the all over color sticks and I love them. The creamy formula works well for my dry skin and blends well. My only complaint is that they changed the "persimmon" color. I've used it for years as a highlight but the last time I bought it the color was completely different- more peachy rather than the pinky silver it used to be (see comparison in the photos- these two are the SAME EXACT PRODUCT!) Maybe I just got a faulty one?
Carah N.
Atlas, MI
Or use the south all over facial sticks for travel they fit so well in my carry-on I don't need to pack a huge make it just one stick the foundation and light and one over color stick pink lemonade 3101. I blend them with my fingertips and the color stick lemonade gives me blush lip gloss highlighter eyeshadow and a brown thing for red color all-in-one the perfect Summerglow for the perfect Vegas vacation.
Maria D.
Rock Island, IL
For ELF cosmetics, this product is not bad at all. It is buildable but also affordable. It's easy to carry around. However, i would dock off a star because it's not long lasting or moisturizing for myself. for me, it turned a bit "cakey" but I think it depends on the skin types. I would recommend for a beginner most definetly.
Ashley K.
DELTONA, FL
Did a swap with a friend for some beauty items we weren't using and i wasn't disappointed! this little stick carries some great buildable pigment, and the glow is radiant. i am not sure of the color, as mine doesn't seem to be a full size but no matter, it is long lasting and awesome. everyone else says its only 1$ too!
Christina B.
Ashland, KY
This product is useful, convenient, and as odd as it may sound, smells terrific. (I am very sensitive to scent in cosmetics.) I use this product all over to cover everything from blemishes to dark spots, and the size makes it versatile and easy to use for that purpose. I have and will continue to recommend this item!
Tori B.
Lk In The Hls, IL
Review for: Cover Apricot Beige
Picked this up at walmart, for the price I think it's great, but I wish it lasted longer. It also goes on kind of greasy or too creamy in my opinion, it feels like a cream that stays a cream once it's on. I love ELF and I love their cream concealer, but as for this, I don't think I'll be buying it again.
Lisaa N.
San Marcos, TX
When i first was this I wasn't to sure about it any time i try and elf product im always iffy about it but i was wrong about this product it blends so smoothly its fair coverage but it lasted all day which was a plus so I recommend going to your local drug store and trying this product out
Starlah E.
HARRISBURG, PA
The shade I got is 3106 "Spotlight" because I wanted to get something like highlighter because I don't have any at the moment. I like the pigment. the smell almost smells like peach, or another fruit. I personally love fruit-scented items so this is perfect for me.
Vilma V.
Review for: Cover Apricot Beige
I purchased this online at elfcosmetics.com
I have the color Spice. I thought it was a nice tan color but is actually very orange. Too orange to wear as a foundation. It is a good color corrector at best. The formula is think and heavy, so less is more.
Faith R.
Ocean City, MD
I have never used the cover stick before. Does it blend in well with your skin?
Maria R.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
What do you guys think of this product is it to cakey or no ?
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
How's the coverage
Kassidy C.
Springfield, MO
Would buying this in a light shade and a dark shade be acceptable for contouring? Sounds like an amazing deal but I'm a little leary...
Alyssa P.
What do you use this for?? How does it hold up???