e.l.f. Cosmetics All Over Color Stick

This 3-in-1 color stick adds a beautiful glow to your eyes, lips, or face! Get gorgeous color that illuminates and instantly conditions skin for fresh and natural color all day long. Blend anywhere you would like to highlight and brighten like your cheeks and brow bones.

How To Use:

• Twist the stick and with a large blending brush, apply to the cheekbones, brow bone, forehead, lips, or décolletage.
  • Use a smaller, precision brush to apply to small areas like the cupid’s bow or inner eye corners.

Persimmon: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ceresin, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyisobutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Paraffin, Polyethylene, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Caprylyl Glycol May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850) - Pink Lemonade: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ceresin, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Octyldodecanol, Polyisobutene, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Paraffin, Polyethylene, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow Iron Oxide (CI 77492), Red Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Black Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410) - Spotlight: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ceresin, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Octyldodecanol, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Paraffin, Polyethylene, Diisostearyl Malate, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850)

What is the coverage of this product like please?
e.l.f. Cosmetics All Over Color Stick does the product have sparkle pigment or matte?
Start your review of e.l.f. Cosmetics All Over Color Stick!
How would you rate this product?
Ana A.
San Antonio, TX
e.l.f. Cosmetics All Over Color Stick uploaded by Ana A.
I really like creamy blushes because they look very natural. This one in particular has a shiny/glitter that doesn’t make it look very natural, but it is ok in general, very easy to apply and good pigment
Hajra Y.
Alexandria, VA
e.l.f. Cosmetics All Over Color Stick uploaded by Hajra Y.
This elf blush stick was honestly not bad at all. It gives like a natural blush to your skin. It isn't too extra and it is so easy to use. I love the texture and formula of this product. Also, it is a very reasonable price.
Liza F.
Park Ridge, IL
You know when your mom gives you an ugly sweater at Christmas time and you are too nice to refuse it, but you never want to wear it? That was me, but with this product. Fast forward: one day I forgot my blush and for some reason had this on me. Use it.. and was SO pleasantly surprised. The tip I have for best blush experience: apply to fingers first. Tap on cheeks. Use beauty blender or fingers to tap and blend. If needed, use your foundation or powder brush to blend the color out as needed! Dewy all day xoxo
Lucy G.
nashville
I absolutely love the blush stick! In my opinion I feel like the blush stick is very good:) it makes me look like I have natural blush!
Muniba Z.
High point , NC
It's nice and less tinted which means it can be used for many things. You can use it as blush, lipstick/gloss and more. It's a multi use for anyone and cheap enough. Good for all times and I have used and liked it . There can be something better but if not it's good to use.
marissa M.
Marion, IN
Purchased at: CVS
I really loved this product. It blended beautifully ♥️ I would buy this product again and I would recommend this product as well.
Daphnie I.
Yonkers, NY
I really didn’t think I would like this because I don’t really use cream blush but this was so easy to blend I really wouldn’t change anything and I think it was great for my skin tone and would buy again.
Alexandra M.
Depew, NY
Great for a quick makeup routines you can use as blush and has a shimmer to give you a highlight as well
Katie M.
Denver
I got this ages ago, and while I should probably swap it out for a fresher new one, it just works so well and looks so natural that I haven’t yet. The only thing is to make sure you blend it in with your fingers after applying, as it sometimes will go on a bit streaky.
Madison T.
Saint Joseph, MO
Found this randomly in my makeup bag, i dont remember buying but I used it. Its a very pigmented blush that blends nicely with the skin. Smells like strawberry lemonade, and is a nice cream formula. However this product made its way to me, im glad, i prefer this over powdered blushes now!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Madina D.