MakeupEye MakeupEye Primere.l.f. Cosmetics
Elf Cosmetics All Day Stay Eyeshadow Primer

Elf Cosmetics All Day Stay Eyeshadow Primer

All Day Stay Eyeshadow Primer

Elf Cosmetics All Day Stay Eyeshadow Primer ? I am wondering if anyone is having issues with eyeshadow staying on eyelid even though using eye primer
Elf Cosmetics All Day Stay Eyeshadow Primer i wanna try this product because i never have to give a review but i dont know how
Hi, I would like to try this product to give my review but I don't understand how?
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics All Day Stay Eyeshadow Primer!
Product Highlights
It just doesn't stay very long without primer and you need to reapply.in reviews
This eyeshadow is very good for the money.in reviews
It's not very pigmented, and I love pigmented shadows and this one just didn't do the trick for mein reviews
If you put on an eye primer this shadow will last all day.in reviews
Tracey B.
Greensboro
Elf Cosmetics All Day Stay Eyeshadow Primer uploaded by Tracey B.
I love this primer. It's a great dupe for Urban Decay. My eye makeup is nearly flawless even after working 15 hours. I didn't notice a fragrance. It goes on easily and you need a very tiny amount. I am a first time user but will definitely buy again and again. Elf Cosmetics All Day Stay Eyeshadow Primer
Amber F.
Battle Ground, IN
Elf Cosmetics All Day Stay Eyeshadow Primer uploaded by Amber F.
So I am updating my review because I used this again and found that I needed to let it set and wait a little longer before applying shadow. I actually really like it & would recommend it. So I have some thoughts on this. The formula is alright but I feel like it lacks some stickiness so that the shadow stick better to the lid. It took me longer than normal to pack on the shadows with this eye primer. It left some areas patchy which I then had to go back and fill in to look even. The packaging is not how I expected it to be. The opening is flat and there isn’t a needle nose applicator that it comes out of so it’s easy to squeeze out WAYYYY too much (which is exactly what happened when I first used it tonight). It may make the shadows last but upon application, it’s a pain to get the shadows to stick evenly. I don’t think I’d buy it again, honestly. I prefer other affordable eye primers like the ones from @shopmissa such as the AOA (their in house brand) or the Santee eye primers which both run $1-$1.55 so very cheap but good quality!
Samantha B.
Loveland, CO
Thai eye shadow primer applied really well and lasted for most of the day, however, it lost a star because towards the end my color did fade pretty significantly and even had a little folding. But it is a much lower cost products than many others!
Iman A.
Los Angeles, CA
Elf Cosmetics All Day Stay Eyeshadow Primer uploaded by Iman A.
This products definitely deserves more hype and recognition . It makes my eyeshadows look more pigmented and stay on all day. The price is absolutely amazing and practically a steal when you look at the quality and performance of the primer. I highly recommend this eye primer.
Anzhelika K.
Staten Island, NY
Elf Cosmetics All Day Stay Eyeshadow Primer uploaded by Anzhelika K.
Purchased at: e.l.f. cosmetics
Love this product and I use it everyday for any eyeshadow I put on. It literally locks the eyeshadow for it to stay in place as long as you need it to, while not adding any weight on the lids. The tube I have is the second one I bought.
Carolina B.
Goodyear, AZ
I trust this eye primer whenever I do my eyeshadow. It’s not only effective but affordable as well.
Cassie R.
Maple Grove, MN
Elf Cosmetics All Day Stay Eyeshadow Primer uploaded by Cassie R.
This is my go-to everyday eyeshadow primer. It goes on easy, has a nice smooth feel and keeps my eye makeup in place all day long with no creasing. A super affordable option and worth every cent!
Jessica P.
Windermere, FL
Love this product! It's super afforadable as well As long lasting! I wore it out from 2pm- 12 am and I came home with it all just as I went out!
Vanessa C.
Chesterton, IN
The best eyeshadow primer I’ve tried so far! It goes on smoothly, and it actually keeps my eyeshadow color locked in for 24 hours with no smudging or fading! Highly recommended!
Martha D.
Westfield, MA
Elf Cosmetics All Day Stay Eyeshadow Primer uploaded by Martha D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Hay bastante sombras en esta colección Para yo poder crear diferentes colores y tonos en mis ojos las sombras que están en esta foto simplemente son una de las muchas que le voy a dar uso simplemente para saber si valen la pena o no son bastantes me va a tomar un buen tiempo pero voy a tener un punto de referencia más claro para poderle traerles a ustedes un review que sea completo
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Wendy H.