60mL Hand Sanitizer Gel

What does this sanitizer smell like? I didn't know elf would sell sanitizer that pretty cool since there things are affordable. Elf Cosmetics 60mL Hand Sanitizer Gel
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics 60mL Hand Sanitizer Gel!
Boca Raton, FL
Elf Cosmetics 60mL Hand Sanitizer Gel uploaded by Pushpita H.
I got this hand sanitizer from elf cosmetics because I order from their website. I am in love with the scent of this product. It smells like lemon. If you can get your hands on this hand sanitizer, I highly suggest getting it!
Brenton, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Elf Cosmetics 60mL Hand Sanitizer Gel uploaded by Barbie S.
Its a nice size to carry in my purse or keep in the console in my car. It has a pleasant scent. The plastic bottle is easy to squeeze. It has a flip top lid. I have used much more hand sanitizer since the pandemic and this one is a really good one. It contains 62% alcohol.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Elf Cosmetics 60mL Hand Sanitizer Gel uploaded by Hailey W.
I always get compliments on how my hand sanitizer smells so good! It’s so important during these times, and this is my favorite!
Elf Cosmetics 60mL Hand Sanitizer Gel uploaded by Tania E.
Es como cualquier hand sanitizer no mire nada inusual, el olir a alcohol es muy fuerte como cualquiera, fue un lindo detalle recivirlo. Its like any other hand sanitizer I did not see anything unusual, the smell of alcohol is too strong as any sanitizer.
Bonne Terre, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Elf Cosmetics 60mL Hand Sanitizer Gel uploaded by Mindy R.
These are super cute!! I decided to grab them up because I saw so many on the sheet that caught my eye. 👁 I also collect stickers and think this will be a great addition to my collection!! If these were a bit more girly I'd be more ecstatic than I already was to open the box upon delivery. With my order I received the e.l.f. Hand Sanitizer with 62% Alcohol. It smells good too, not yucky after applying like some of those fake ones online during this pandemic. Elf Cosmetics 60mL Hand Sanitizer Gel Elf Cosmetics Retro Paradise Sticker Sheet Thank you E.l.f.
Eugene, OR
I got this hand sanitizer as a freebie in my last order from the Elf website and it was a very welcome treat. The sanitizer works great and the little bottle is perfect for throwing in my purse. It smells like straight alcohol but of course that's the point.
Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These sanitizers smells good & don’t dry out my hands when I use it. I like e.l.f. as a company & like them even more for including a hand sanitizer with every purchase. I’ve collected quite a few of these from my packages.
Pearsall, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This pretty good I keep it in my desk at my work. It is pretty handy I got it free with my elf haul.
Levittown, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This was such a cute gift they added in for free when I ordered from their website. It doesn’t have that awful smell of tequila either
Quincy, MA
TBH i love that it smells like ramune lol 62% alcohol so thats good. It’s also not drying like other brands. My hands feels clean and moisturized afterwards!