BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: (3 Pack) e.l.f. Essential Soothing Lip Balm - Strawberry Crème
Didn't work for me. I didn't like the shape nor how it applied on the lips . Theres better lip balms out there this one wasn't really any good. If I had no choice I'd use it. Price isn't bad so if you don't care then you'd use it like just another lip balm.
Naomi V.
Naomi V.
Des Plaines, IL
Review for: (3 Pack) e.l.f. Essential Soothing Lip Balm - Strawberry Crème
Adds more color than hydration! I got it thinking it would be a colored lip balm but it's more of just a lipstick. It's a beautiful, natural color though! So if you want a light pink lipstick for a small price, I recommend it, but put on some lip balm before.
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
Review for: (3 Pack) e.l.f. Essential Soothing Lip Balm - Strawberry Crème
I really wanted to try these because they reminded me of the soft lips version. Very similar. I found though that these were breaking easily on me and did give me the amount of moisturizer that I wanted for my lips. Nice though for the price.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Warner Robins, GA
Review for: (3 Pack) e.l.f. Essential Soothing Lip Balm - Strawberry Crème
Compact and gives a decent color. Nothing overpowering if you're looking for a simple look. Repeat user and would prefer this over any other. Easy to store due to size and would recommend to those that love a quick and simple application.
Mair M.
Mair M.
Redding, CA
Review for: (3 Pack) e.l.f. Essential Soothing Lip Balm - Strawberry Crème
I like this stuff, but I certainly wouldn't label it as an essential. The packaging is nice, the value and the price are very basic, but there are definitely better products out there. Spend your money on a brand that focuses on lips.
Julia O.
Julia O.
Review for: (3 Pack) e.l.f. Essential Soothing Lip Balm - Strawberry Crème
I use this for a natural look when o don't want my lips to look really fancy. I bought this at target. It was also a good price when I bought it. And Thai brand has different products that you can do for a day make up.
kendall f.
kendall f.
Review for: (3 Pack) e.l.f. Essential Soothing Lip Balm - Strawberry Crème
this lip balm works well it is moisturizing and the color looks great it is subtle and it doesn't sit on top of the lips like others i have tried it is very cheap but great quality i would purchase again
Hollie F.
Hollie F.
Review for: (3 Pack) e.l.f. Essential Soothing Lip Balm - Strawberry Crème
I love this elf lip bomb. It stays in my purse and it’s a go to every time. It meet most of my expectations, just like every lip bomb you have to reapply it.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Paris, MI
Review for: (3 Pack) e.l.f. Essential Soothing Lip Balm - Strawberry Crème
Great brand, I have always been a fan of their lip products. This product is pretty high quality for being pretty well priced.
willow b.
willow b.
Review for: (3 Pack) e.l.f. Essential Soothing Lip Balm - Strawberry Crème
This lip balm is so creamy and moisturizing. Would definitely recommend if you want a tint of color on your lips also