BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Brooke T.
Brooke T.
Berea, KY
I bought this in a red because, well it was cheap and I never thought I'd fall in love with lipstick. It stayed on most of the day and it didn't feel so heavy on my lips (I don't wear make up but? For special occasions) I love the E.L.F brand and will continue to use it!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Phoenix, AZ
Didn't work for me. I didn't like the shape nor how it applied on the lips . Theres better lip balms out there this one wasn't really any good. If I had no choice I'd use it. Price isn't bad so if you don't care then you'd use it like just another lip balm.
Seraphia S.
Seraphia S.
Groesbeck, TX
When it comes to lip balms I wear them all the time. Whether under lipsticks or by themselves. This product goes on smoothly and looks and tastes exactly like strawberries. The taste is always important to me because I lick my lips and I like to taste it. This is perfect.
Naomi V.
Naomi V.
Des Plaines, IL
Adds more color than hydration! I got it thinking it would be a colored lip balm but it's more of just a lipstick. It's a beautiful, natural color though! So if you want a light pink lipstick for a small price, I recommend it, but put on some lip balm before.
Eliani L.
Eliani L.
Love this soothing lip balm it keeps my lips moist all day And it's   definetly a great value would buy again once I run out won't need to use anything else I purchased mines at Walmart and for a really good price yes I would be telling my friends and family
Avery A.
Avery A.
Fort Wayne, IN
You usually get what you pay for with elf. I wasn't overly impressed with these lip balms, but to be fair I'm a lip balm snob. I felt the packaging was weird, I hate the way chapstick applies when it's in a skinny tube.
Irtiqa K.
Irtiqa K.
New York
This was soo awesome and I was in love with this as soon as I put my eyes on it. It was a little pricy but it was hella worth it. I loved it and would want another one so bad . But this was lit and I would recommend this to everyone and not just me. 😍😍😍😍😝
Makenzie H.
Makenzie H.
Maple Valley, Washington
i love this product. It isn't that pigmented if you're looking for something that is out there. It makes your lips super soft and gives them a tint! it's long lasting and easy to apply. I would buy again!!!
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
I really wanted to try these because they reminded me of the soft lips version. Very similar. I found though that these were breaking easily on me and did give me the amount of moisturizer that I wanted for my lips. Nice though for the price.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Love this lip balm I would say give it a try it's not spendy and it's really nice the colors are nice too very soft on your lips and it's long lasting if you don't have this go get it you won't be sorry !