MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & Concealerse.l.f. Cosmetics
16HR Camo Concealer Fair Rose 02 oz, pack of 1

e.l.f. Cosmetics 16HR Camo Concealer Fair Rose 0.2 oz, pack of 1

e.l.f. Cosmetics most full-coverage, long-wear formula ever! Camouflage those pesky spots and under-eye circles with this high-coverage, crease resistant, 16-hour wear camo concealer. This creamy dreamy formula glides on to help conceal dark circles and blemishes and can also be used to highlight and contour the face.
Start your review of e.l.f. Cosmetics 16HR Camo Concealer Fair Rose 0.2 oz, pack of 1!
Estrella L.
e.l.f. Cosmetics 16HR Camo Concealer Fair Rose 0.2 oz, pack of 1 uploaded by Estrella L.
Definitely has a matte finish and very long lasting. Brightens the under eye like no other concealer!
Kaitlin B.
North Port
e.l.f. Cosmetics 16HR Camo Concealer Fair Rose 0.2 oz, pack of 1 uploaded by Kaitlin B.
Very good product and coverage is great. I just got the wrong shade so it’s a little to light for me. I still use it for my eyes. Will definitely buy this in a different shade so I can use it for my concealer. e.l.f. Cosmetics 16HR Camo Concealer Fair Rose 0.2 oz, pack of 1
Rey R.
e.l.f. Cosmetics 16HR Camo Concealer Fair Rose 0.2 oz, pack of 1 uploaded by Rey R.
This is one of my ultimate favorite drugstore low-cost concealer. It blends very well with high end and drugstore products. It’s medium to full coverage and it definitely has a dark circles under my eyes. e.l.f. Cosmetics 16HR Camo Concealer Fair Rose 0.2 oz, pack of 1
Jessica L.
Gate City, VA
e.l.f. Cosmetics 16HR Camo Concealer Fair Rose 0.2 oz, pack of 1 uploaded by Jessica L.
Definitely recommend this concealer. I use it as a primer or base under my shadows and it's very buildable. If I could buy a white in the store it would be perfect. It last all day. No joke. And it doesn't crease. Having hooded eyes makes it hard to find a good base and this is it. And it covers those dark circle under the eyes perfectly
Hannah S.
Caledonia, MO
e.l.f. Cosmetics 16HR Camo Concealer Fair Rose 0.2 oz, pack of 1 uploaded by Hannah S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my favorite eye primers! I use the elf concealer as an eye primer. I find concealers to be a better eye primer for me than a regular eye primer. It keeps my shadow long lasting and no creasing either. It's easy to blend and is smooth. I like to use a lighter color to help make my shadows brighter.
katelyn L.
Olympia, WA
e.l.f. Cosmetics 16HR Camo Concealer Fair Rose 0.2 oz, pack of 1 uploaded by katelyn L.
This is a really good concealer! It has quite a bit of coverage . Just as much as my born this way concealer . It doesn’t dry down as fast as the shape tape either it’s really great . Colors great
Charlene B.
Canonsburg
e.l.f. Cosmetics 16HR Camo Concealer Fair Rose 0.2 oz, pack of 1 uploaded by Charlene B.
I absolutely love the coverage and brightness it gives. I have tried others and it definitely is better. I don't feel it needs any improvements it is perfect. It is perfect for under eye and blemishes. I would absolutely buy this product again.
Andrea M.
Edinburg, TX
e.l.f. Cosmetics 16HR Camo Concealer Fair Rose 0.2 oz, pack of 1 uploaded by Andrea M.
The e.l.f. Cosmetics 16HR Camo Concealer Fair Rose 0.2 oz, pack of 1 is the perfect color for my skin. The formula is great too!! I just use a little bit under my eyes and blend it in with a most beauty blender. It doesn't accentuate my fiine lines and it blends really well with my skin. The price is low which makes it even better.
Jennifer G.
e.l.f. Cosmetics 16HR Camo Concealer Fair Rose 0.2 oz, pack of 1 uploaded by Jennifer G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I think I am the only one who hates this concealer. I tried everything to get this to work and it never did. Its so heavy, thick, drying, and creased. It showed every little line wrinkle or pore on my face and when my nose would get oily it would break up and look horrible. I really wanted to love this from the awesome reviews I saw but unfortunately I don't.
Ashley L.
Randolph, MA
e.l.f. Cosmetics 16HR Camo Concealer Fair Rose 0.2 oz, pack of 1 uploaded by Ashley L.
Absolutely love this product! It works wonders and makes looking flawless! e.l.f. Cosmetics 16HR Camo Concealer Fair Rose 0.2 oz, pack of 1 I wouldn't change this product, I love it! The packaging is simple and normal like every other concealer. I would definitely recommend this product!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
il y a 4 mois
Paloma C. il y a 3 mois
I have dry skin and it doesn’t work for me I don’t recommend it if you have dry skin
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
il y a 4 mois
Serena S. il y a 4 mois
I haven't timed it, but I really like how it covers my dark circles and small scar I have on my nose.