BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

100 Piece E.l.f. Eye Lips Face Eyeshadown Collection Set Weight 90g, Limited Time Only

• I have been looking for a range of very pigmented eyeshadows of m...2 Answers
  • Do these stay on all day or do they crinkle on your eye?4 Answers
  • Are they all shimmery eyeshadows?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shirley T.
Roanoke, VA
This has to be my favorite eye shadow pallett. It has so many colors in it. They last all day and they are priced at $15. I bought mine through the ELF website. Sadly I have to buy a new one as it does not hold up to being dropped. The colors are amazing they last all day. the lid on the pallet is very flemsy and can break if you are not careful.
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
If you like loud looks go for this. if you like to keep then guessing go for this. if you like to have good pigment and have it last a long time . do not go for this . I had this come off after two hours not what i want in my eye shadow at all. I want it to last for a good long time not for a what two hours what is with that man !
Candy P.
Costa Mesa, CA
This palette is so fun and a great tool to keep in your makeup kit. Most of the colors I only need for Halloween looks or when playing around with bright colors but it's great to know I have them. The brighter colors are very pigmented, the lighter colors you do need to use primer and a lot of product to see them.
Taylor B.
If you can get your hands on any of Elf's huge pallets like this one, you're in luck. Very cheap price for really good quality eyeshadow. There are tons of colors to with to create Alonso any look and the pigmentation is really good. They stay all day and there are just so many beautiful colors to choose from.
Karito G.
Miami

This is a great set as for someone who just gets into makeup or wants to experiment with newer colors. It's like $ 15 for 100 eye shadows that are of great quality, but not too expensive. I really think this is something that everyone should have in their collection, even if it's just a reference to something.
Jennifer w.
Raleigh
This was one of my very first eye shadow pallets. I think this pallet is great fro beginners. I gave it only three stars because that's about the percentage of eye shadows worth anything in the pallet. Its not the best quality but for the most part it works. Some of the colors are just a waste of space.
Diana S.
Homestead, FL
The color looks beautiful once applied, but wears off fairly quickly. It's a shame because there are such beautiful colors. For the price I can't complain though - it's very reasonable. I might buy again to use with a good eyeshadow primer and setting spray.
Alexis M.
Syracuse, NY
Absolutely love this. Is was I believe somewhere between $10-$15 and it has such a variety of different colors it's amazing. They're endless ! The colors are really pigmented and last all day long. Wouldn't definitely buy it again if I had to do it over.
Danielle C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
This is a great set of shadows for individuals that are just starting to dive into the world of cosmetics. It's a great value and it's not pricey at all. Most anyone can afford this. It gives all of your basic colors and lots of bright colors as well.
Stefanie L.
Van Nuys, CA
I've seen this pallet and I've gotten it before at my drug store and it's honestly the best , I love the fact that it brings so many different colors and you can create different beautiful looks with it , and you can get it at an affordable price
Nikki B.
Do these stay on all day or do they crinkle on your eye?
Lucy G.
I have been looking for a range of very pigmented eyeshadows of many different colours because all mine are brown and I can't find any inexpensive pigmented ones, do you think these will match my expectations???
Abigail R.
Alto Hospicio,Iquique
Are they all shimmery eyeshadows?