BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Create a natural-looking blushed glow with this baked duo. The Highlighter helps illuminate the skin wtih a sheer wash of shimmer, while the Blush adds the perfect flush of color. Enriched with Jojoba, Sunflower, Apricot, and Grape to help nourish and hydrate the skin. Directions: Apply Blush to apples of the cheeks. Sweep Highlighter onto cheekbones, brow bones, and/or decollete. Ingredients: Color #1: Mica, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Tin Oxide, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate(Ve), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Dog Rose) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil May contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140) Color #2: Mica, Talc, Nylon-12, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Dog Rose) Fruit Oil, Methylparaben, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tin Oxide May contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140) Size: .183oz. Color: Rose Gold. see more...

Barbara E.
Prescott AZ
[product:e.l.f.-cosmetic-highlighter-medium-multi-color-.183-oz,-rose-gold] this half rose gold and half gold highlighter is absolutely amazing when you first but it you have to scrape off the first layer and it's blinding after that. I love this product it's so beautiful and blinding. Super cheap and great highlighter.its really great quality. I highly highly recommend it's a great drugstore highlighter.
Dawn L.
Tunnelton, WV
I love this E.L.F Baked Highlighter and Blush. I have been using Rose Gold and live how it highlights and gives me color on my cheeks. It's not messy and there's no smell. They only I didn't like about ELF Baked Highlighter and Blush it didn't come with a brush or an applicator to apply. Which not a biggy. I just got brush to apply. This product will fit any budget. I would definitely would recommend.
Megan O.
I bought this as a blush and highlighter duo, which, the pink side really doesn't work as blush, it's more like a pink highlighter.  I did have to take a spoolie and scrape off the entire top layer to get it to work with a brush, as it kind of "sealed" itself.  On the other hand, it was only $3 so it gets a pass for being a decent highlighter duo!
Haley D.
Saint Louis , MO
I'm not super familiar with how to use highlighters, but I really like this product! It goes on lightly, which is great for beginners like me. It feels nice on my skin, and not super heavy. The rose color seems to be really beautiful as well. It is much more sparkly than I anticipated, but it blends pretty well. Definitely recommend if you're new to highlighters and aren't ready to invest the big bucks!
lidia c.
It's decent as far as highlighters go. The blush is a nice, subtle color but it does take you a minute to actually get it from the brush onto your cheeks. Same with the highlighter, but it can actually become pretty intense. Having a nice blending brush nearby comes in handy. Overall, I think it can do well, but it just takes a little work to get it from the compact to your skin.
Cassidy H.
Columbia, SC
For less than five dollars, this is definitely with it! Pretty good coverage, requires a little more than other brands but similar results. Small package, but this is not something I wear everyday so it has lasted months for me. For someone who wants to try highlighter, but doesn't want to pay an arm and a leg for face glitter,  I would try elf.
Bailey B.
Love this product, however the pink shade is more of a highlighter than a blush for me. I find myself using the highlighting side more often! I think it is super affordable and works well.
Alexandra S.
Super creamy and easy to blend, i was given this product for my birthday and i have been purchasing it for myself every sense. It has wonderful pigment and can be built on if you want a huge glow.’
Tonya F.
Wooten KY
Love love This highlighter/blush duo- goes on smoothly and has great pigmenatation! Love the soft glow that it gives to my face and the peachy undertones!!! I would highly recommend this product to make up lovers that are looking for that glow and that also wanna save a ton of money!! LOVE ELF products !
Vivian N.
Worcester
You get what you pay for. If you build it up, it can definitely shine but it’s not the most pigmentede.l.f. Cosmetic Highlighter Medium Multi-color .183 oz, Rose Gold