BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

A liquid highlighter with illuminating pigments that add light to the face for a glowing, dewy looking complexion. These liquid illuminator drops can be used for strobing and highlighting to create a glowing look. Enriched with antioxidant Vitamin E. Ideal for all skin tones.

How To Use

After Applying Contouring Makeup, Squeeze A Few Highlighting Dewy Drops Onto Your Fingertips.
Using A Light, Dabbing Method, Apply Highlighter Liquid Drops To The Cheekbones, Brow Bone, Nose Tip Cupid’s Bow For A Dewy, Glowing Look.

Beauty Tip: You Can Even Mix A Few Drops Into Your Foundation For All Over, Subtle Illumination.

Polydecene, Mica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red Iron Oxide (Ci 77491)"

• Elf or wet and wild ?e.l.f. Cosmetic Highlighter Light Cl...1 Answers
  • Is it best to apply this with your finger or a brush?1 Answers
  • Is it long-lasting? Is it easy to blend? Do you recommend...1 Answers
e.l.f. Cosmetic Highlighter Light Clear Illuminating
  • "was surprised by this product! the highlight is super glowy and shines tons! i like my face matte, so the dewiness isn't much a plus for me.. the formula is quite sticky too. but it's gorgeous if you put this on with a highlight powder over top, then it really pops" in 10 reviews
Reanna R.
Boone, IA
This highlighter is AMAZING! Not even kidding. Its the best highlighter I've had so far. I got some highlighter from Sephora awhile back and I honestly love the ELF kind better! It's way more affordable and definitely more shinny! It comes with a lot of product for such a good price!
Hannah G.
Orwigsburg , PA
very sparkly and lightweight, shows up better than other baked highlighters from elf. it is very runny when you squeeze it out but once you get used to it, it should be manageable. very affordable, very nice, definitely recommend

edit: it is not as pigmented as i initially gave it credit to be, you need to use it a lot for it to be noticeable. if you’re looking for an obviously glow, this is less than desirable but if you just want subtlety then it’s perfect. i tend to use it as a primer for my baked highlighter
Renee K.
Ford City
The finish of this highlighter is really beautiful. It makes the skin look wet and radiant. Unfortunately, the formula is so sticky that it stops me from wearing it. Also, the product has so much oil in it that it will rub off foundation or make it look patchy if not applied very carefully. I always topped this highlighter with powder highlighter, but the stickiness is still pretty bad. It’s a shame because the finish is so beautiful!
Hanna O.
This is amazing omg. My favorite highlighter. It doesn't have a strong base color so any skin tone can honestly use this. I squirt a little on my hand and then apply dots on the places I want to highlight. I then blend it in with my beauty sponge or my fingers. I don't suggest blending this with a brush because with my experience of liquid highlighters brushes make them streak and allow them to lift your foundation. I apply this on top of foundation and experience not foundation separation or break up. If you are looking directly ahead at someone the glow on your cheek won't be showing that much. However, if you turn your head or the sun hit the area you applied this you will glow so beautifully. It doesn't emphasize texture or anything, it just creates a very nice gorgeous glow that is almost blinding. It's such a perfect highlighter with a perfect formula. I also find that I don't have to set this highlighter with another highlighter. Usually cream or liquid highlights travel throughout the day or get other products stuck to them. I was able to apply my blush and bronzer just fine without the product sticking to the highlighter. So amazing and beautiful!
kaylah T.
I love this highlighter, it's extremely pigmented and gives you a natural looking glow!! It's also extremely affordable and holds a good amount of product!!
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
It’s OKAY, not a holy grail by any means. I would suggest this for someone wanting something A) cheap or B) someone just starting out using makeup. I would suggest NYX or Maybelline illuminating products instead! ❤️🦀
McKayla S.
Whitewater , WI
Gosh how can you not love e.l.f.? Great value and great quality pretty much every single time. These highlighting drops are beautiful! I would honestly compare them to Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant gold. This highlight lasts all day and you will glow all day! So worth it!
Bailey A.
Alexandria
This is the first liquid highlighter I tried, so I thought I'd keep it drug store priced cause I wasn't sure if I was going to like it and I'm kind of on the fence about it. I know I don't like this product when I wear a full face of makeup because it emphasizes my texture, however I like to use it when I'm not wearing base makeup to add a natural dewy look to the cheekbones. When I wear this product, some mascara, tinted brow gel, and I lip gloss I feel great without the hassle of a full face! I do think this is a good buy if you want something to add to the cheekbones to appear more fresh and glowy!
Tori O.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is a great liquid highlight. One of my favorites actually. The pigmentation is there. The price is SO LOW. Like $4 i believe i got it for. It is a large packaging and has a lot of product. It’s definitely a lighter light so probably more for light to medium skin tones.
Neecole E.
Panorama City, CA
I literally mix this with everything!!! I use this as a cream base for my highlighter then I also use this to mix it in to my foundation and MMMMMMMMM!!! This is so good. This is really good for like a natural glow and definitely more in my price range for the liquid highlighters. This is not comparable to my cover fx custom enhancer drops but this comes close because I use this or the cover fx. I apply this with my fingers or put it on a dish to mix with my foundation and this just leaves a beautiful finish on the skin. I can wear it by itself on the days that I don’t wear makeup or very minimal makeup! I work retail so I work pretty long hours and I always get compliments when I wear this by itself or put a powder highlighter on top. And no, that is not my oil 😝
Katie T.
Nashua, NH
Thinking about getting this highlighter because of the price. How do you like it?
Sarah G.
Tennessee
Does this have glitter in it?
Julia F.
Is it best to apply this with your finger or a brush?
Madison R.
Is it worth it? And is it easy to apply?
Elena S.
Is it long-lasting? Is it easy to blend? Do you recommend it for oily skin?