BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

A liquid highlighter with illuminating pigments that add light to the face for a glowing, dewy looking complexion. These liquid illuminator drops can be used for strobing and highlighting to create a glowing look. Enriched with antioxidant Vitamin E. Ideal for all skin tones.

How To Use

After Applying Contouring Makeup, Squeeze A Few Highlighting Dewy Drops Onto Your Fingertips.
Using A Light, Dabbing Method, Apply Highlighter Liquid Drops To The Cheekbones, Brow Bone, Nose Tip Cupid’s Bow For A Dewy, Glowing Look.

Beauty Tip: You Can Even Mix A Few Drops Into Your Foundation For All Over, Subtle Illumination.

Polydecene, Mica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red Iron Oxide (Ci 77491)"

e.l.f. Cosmetic Highlighter Light Clear Illuminating
  • "was surprised by this product! the highlight is super glowy and shines tons! i like my face matte, so the dewiness isn't much a plus for me.. the formula is quite sticky too. but it's gorgeous if you put this on with a highlight powder over top, then it really pops" in 10 reviews
kaylah T.
I love this highlighter, it's extremely pigmented and gives you a natural looking glow!! It's also extremely affordable and holds a good amount of product!!
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
It’s OKAY, not a holy grail by any means. I would suggest this for someone wanting something A) cheap or B) someone just starting out using makeup. I would suggest NYX or Maybelline illuminating products instead! ❤️🦀
Savannha P.
Milwaukee, WI
This is my favorite out of all of ELFs highlighters. For one it works on all skin tones and no matter the color i'm wearing that day it goes with it.
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
I picked this up while I was food shopping Just to see what was inside the hidden tube.. After testing it out I prefer to mix this with my body lotion. I did both arms last night a few hrs before bed just to see how long it would last. Well I woke up with nice illuminating shine still there! So it does have staying power. Not sure I will put this on my face. It has an oil base. My arms are super smooth. Does have micro glitter mixed in. I cannot compare it to any high end.. I tried but none come to mind. If you have tan or dark skin and want to go foundation free but still want to glow then this is a great choice. I have never broken out from any elf product unlike other bargain makeup. But this is oil based so I am nervous about applying anywhere on my face.. And yes ladies.. Even at my age you still get pimples! If you spend the day at the beach and want to look Dewey and glowing for a great price then this is the e.l.f. Cosmetic Highlighter Light Clear Illuminating product for you.
Lee R.
I had been eyeing this in stores for awhile now and finally picked it up. I liked the consistency and easy application of the product. It gives you a very dewy look as I think theres some type of oil used in the base but the only problem is that it has a lot of mini flecks of glitter in it. I was hoping this would be more a metallic sheen highlighter but nope, there's glitter. The flecks aren't huge or anything you can just tell that there's glitter on your face and I'm not into that kind of highlighter as it makes it look cheap and unnatural. It doesn't fully dry down though either, it stays somewhat tacky on the face so it's kind of easy to rub off. It's not a terrible product but if you don't like noticeable glitter in your highlights I'd save the four bucks and skip it.
Rinda W.
This was SO greasy. You could try putting it under your setting powder, but it would cover the glow. Put it over your setting powder and watch all your hard work disappear. I would only try this stuff on a no makeup day for a bit of natural glow.
Heidi L.
Dalton
I tried this a couple times over foundation and it removed my foundation... I need to try it again. I def liked it lightly on bare skin
Romina B.
Bolton , ON
This product is excellent for enhancing powdered hi later is if applied to the skin first however it is heavy oil based and it might make you break out
Sabrina S.
Kitchener
Picked this up at my local drugstore on a whim that on an off chance it would be magical. It has a great shimmer to it however I found it overly oily and it pretty much just slid right off my face.
Shania V.
Ranger, WV
I actually like this product to mix in with my matte foundations. It adds a lil bit more of a dewy effect instead of the suck down dry matte look. It doesn't change the wear time either. Easy to blend out and I do recommend.
Julia F.
Is it best to apply this with your finger or a brush?
Madison R.
Is it worth it? And is it easy to apply?
Katie T.
Nashua, NH
Thinking about getting this highlighter because of the price. How do you like it?
Millie N.
Does it contain glitter o just looks glossy?