BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

A liquid highlighter with illuminating pigments that add light to the face for a glowing, dewy looking complexion. These liquid illuminator drops can be used for strobing and highlighting to create a glowing look. Enriched with antioxidant Vitamin E. Ideal for all skin tones.

How To Use

After Applying Contouring Makeup, Squeeze A Few Highlighting Dewy Drops Onto Your Fingertips.
Using A Light, Dabbing Method, Apply Highlighter Liquid Drops To The Cheekbones, Brow Bone, Nose Tip Cupid’s Bow For A Dewy, Glowing Look.

Beauty Tip: You Can Even Mix A Few Drops Into Your Foundation For All Over, Subtle Illumination.

Polydecene, Mica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red Iron Oxide (Ci 77491)"

• Elf or wet and wild ?e.l.f. Cosmetic Highlighter Light Cl...1 Answers
  • Is it best to apply this with your finger or a brush?1 Answers
  • Is it long-lasting? Is it easy to blend? Do you recommend...1 Answers
e.l.f. Cosmetic Highlighter Light Clear Illuminating
  • "was surprised by this product! the highlight is super glowy and shines tons! i like my face matte, so the dewiness isn't much a plus for me.. the formula is quite sticky too. but it's gorgeous if you put this on with a highlight powder over top, then it really pops" in 10 reviews
Anette B.
Laredo, TX
Amazing product it gives you a super glow and shimmer at the same time , it's pretty liquidy .
This gold shade highlighter look good for every skin color.
KASSY K.
Edmonton, AB
One of the BEST liquid highlighters! It doesn’t have a shade per se, like pink or champagne, it’s just reflective and looks like oil kind of. Can be used under or over foundation, under or over powder, it blends into anything. Can be left alone for a natural glow that’s definitely visible when you turn your head, or paired with another powder highlighter on top. Definitely Choose this over maybelline and the like!
Hanna O.
This is amazing omg. My favorite highlighter. It doesn't have a strong base color so any skin tone can honestly use this. I squirt a little on my hand and then apply dots on the places I want to highlight. I then blend it in with my beauty sponge or my fingers. I don't suggest blending this with a brush because with my experience of liquid highlighters brushes make them streak and allow them to lift your foundation. I apply this on top of foundation and experience not foundation separation or break up. If you are looking directly ahead at someone the glow on your cheek won't be showing that much. However, if you turn your head or the sun hit the area you applied this you will glow so beautifully. It doesn't emphasize texture or anything, it just creates a very nice gorgeous glow that is almost blinding. It's such a perfect highlighter with a perfect formula. I also find that I don't have to set this highlighter with another highlighter. Usually cream or liquid highlights travel throughout the day or get other products stuck to them. I was able to apply my blush and bronzer just fine without the product sticking to the highlighter. So amazing and beautiful!
Holly O.
Windsor, WI
It comes out Of the tube quickly so be careful! But I really like this product. Sparkle is great!
Yesenia M.
Long beach, CA
Superrr affordable ! Not bad for the price ! Easy to work with , packaging looks really cheap x but works great !
Nik M.
Brampton
God I really love this product. The first time I bought it it was so nice. A small dot of this illuminates my whole face. It did the job and lasts such a long time. For mine I spent $5 but I would like to say, as my first highlighter, I think it's quite affordable compared to others and is completely worth it.
Stephanie G.
North Carolina
This is my favorite liquid highlighter right now. It is very blinding, especially when you apply powder highlighter on top. I got mine at target. This is a really affordable liquid highlighter. So if you want a blinding highlight that is affordable I would really recommend this product!
Nathlene E.
I love looooove this highlighter so much!! ( I saw Heart Defensor a youtuber used it at her video) It's really great for people who loves doing a natural make up look, it works really well and it's affordable. It's like $4 at walmart and other stores 😊. I bought mine online at their official website! 😉
Alyssa W.
Love this. Probably the best highlighter I've used. Only downfall is it's liquid but that's it.
Alma S.
Brandon , FL
Para un rostro iluminado esta es una buena opción, lo mejor contiene vitamina E , para cuidar de tu piel, además es muy económico.
Katie T.
Tewksbury, MA
Thinking about getting this highlighter because of the price. How do you like it?
Sarah G.
Tennessee
Does this have glitter in it?
Millie N.
Does it contain glitter o just looks glossy?
Elena S.
Is it long-lasting? Is it easy to blend? Do you recommend it for oily skin?

Walmart