BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

A liquid highlighter with illuminating pigments that add light to the face for a glowing, dewy looking complexion. These liquid illuminator drops can be used for strobing and highlighting to create a glowing look. Enriched with antioxidant Vitamin E. Ideal for all skin tones.

How To Use

After Applying Contouring Makeup, Squeeze A Few Highlighting Dewy Drops Onto Your Fingertips.
Using A Light, Dabbing Method, Apply Highlighter Liquid Drops To The Cheekbones, Brow Bone, Nose Tip Cupid’s Bow For A Dewy, Glowing Look.

Beauty Tip: You Can Even Mix A Few Drops Into Your Foundation For All Over, Subtle Illumination.

Polydecene, Mica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red Iron Oxide (Ci 77491)"

• Elf or wet and wild ?e.l.f. Cosmetic Highlighter Light Cl...1 Answers
  • Is it best to apply this with your finger or a brush?1 Answers
  • Is it long-lasting? Is it easy to blend? Do you recommend...1 Answers
e.l.f. Cosmetic Highlighter Light Clear Illuminating
  • "was surprised by this product! the highlight is super glowy and shines tons! i like my face matte, so the dewiness isn't much a plus for me.. the formula is quite sticky too. but it's gorgeous if you put this on with a highlight powder over top, then it really pops" in 10 reviews
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
I picked this up while I was food shopping Just to see what was inside the hidden tube.. After testing it out I prefer to mix this with my body lotion. I did both arms last night a few hrs before bed just to see how long it would last. Well I woke up with nice illuminating shine still there! So it does have staying power. Not sure I will put this on my face. It has an oil base. My arms are super smooth. Does have micro glitter mixed in. I cannot compare it to any high end.. I tried but none come to mind. If you have tan or dark skin and want to go foundation free but still want to glow then this is a great choice. I have never broken out from any elf product unlike other bargain makeup. But this is oil based so I am nervous about applying anywhere on my face.. And yes ladies.. Even at my age you still get pimples! If you spend the day at the beach and want to look Dewey and glowing for a great price then this is the e.l.f. Cosmetic Highlighter Light Clear Illuminating product for you.
Bobbi V.
san antonio
this is a favorite from elf! here’s what i like: 1) for the most part it lasts all day! it’s a natural glow and looks great on my skin 2) easy to use! i dab with my fingers and bam, it’s done. 3) it is a little watery in terms of consistency so you do have to be careful when squeezing the bottle 4) shake shake shake the bottle, i found the contents separate and that doesn’t leave for a nice highlight 5) i would say it’s for more dry skin, it leaves a dewy finish so it definitely will make your skin a little greasy if you have more oily skin 6) i like to pair it with the baked highlighters ! it just helps brighten your skin.
7) cheap and affordable, you can’t beat the price and the quality is there!
try it out! you can find at target or ulta :)
Hanna O.
This is amazing omg. My favorite highlighter. It doesn't have a strong base color so any skin tone can honestly use this. I squirt a little on my hand and then apply dots on the places I want to highlight. I then blend it in with my beauty sponge or my fingers. I don't suggest blending this with a brush because with my experience of liquid highlighters brushes make them streak and allow them to lift your foundation. I apply this on top of foundation and experience not foundation separation or break up. If you are looking directly ahead at someone the glow on your cheek won't be showing that much. However, if you turn your head or the sun hit the area you applied this you will glow so beautifully. It doesn't emphasize texture or anything, it just creates a very nice gorgeous glow that is almost blinding. It's such a perfect highlighter with a perfect formula. I also find that I don't have to set this highlighter with another highlighter. Usually cream or liquid highlights travel throughout the day or get other products stuck to them. I was able to apply my blush and bronzer just fine without the product sticking to the highlighter. So amazing and beautiful!
Solena H.
Logan, UT
Love this sooo much! Especially if your going for that wet type of glow. You can layer this product but I prefer to wear it on top of my foundation before applying powder. If you want that extra gleaming glow layer with a powder highlighter on top. Pairs well with pixi’s highlighter (Pixi Glow-y Powder by Aspynovard). On no makeup days wear wear over moisturizer, I like to add some lipgloss or some lip balm and finish it off with my brows L'Oréal Paris Stylist Definer Brow Liner and L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Lash Paradise Waterproof Mascara ( I prefer the non waterproof version).
Lee R.
I had been eyeing this in stores for awhile now and finally picked it up. I liked the consistency and easy application of the product. It gives you a very dewy look as I think theres some type of oil used in the base but the only problem is that it has a lot of mini flecks of glitter in it. I was hoping this would be more a metallic sheen highlighter but nope, there's glitter. The flecks aren't huge or anything you can just tell that there's glitter on your face and I'm not into that kind of highlighter as it makes it look cheap and unnatural. It doesn't fully dry down though either, it stays somewhat tacky on the face so it's kind of easy to rub off. It's not a terrible product but if you don't like noticeable glitter in your highlights I'd save the four bucks and skip it.
Maria A.
I bought this just to review it and it think it’s a product you can work with. It’s what you would expect for the price but I think they could do better. The only thing I didn’t like it about it is that it’s oil based. It doesn’t work with my skin and it makes it oily. I wish it was cream but I still use it before my foundation to give me a glowing look.
Milliam T.
I find that this product has good intentions and it didn’t fall through all the way. I find this to be quite greasy and is really only probably workable for those with extremely flaky skin. It gives a decent amount of highlight in the first initial swatch, however on the face, when blended, it’s barely visible and you just end up feeling a little greasy.
Krystal L.
East Syracuse, NY
Loved this product, just bought I recently and having been using it everyday since, makes a beautiful glow that u can make subtle or build it up which is what I do cuz I love to glow and this was my first liquid highlighter and was so amazed by it [product:e.l.f.-cosmetic-highlighter-light-clear-.5-oz,-illuminating]
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
It’s OKAY, not a holy grail by any means. I would suggest this for someone wanting something A) cheap or B) someone just starting out using makeup. I would suggest NYX or Maybelline illuminating products instead! ❤️🦀
Rinda W.
This was SO greasy. You could try putting it under your setting powder, but it would cover the glow. Put it over your setting powder and watch all your hard work disappear. I would only try this stuff on a no makeup day for a bit of natural glow.
Katie T.
Nashua, NH
Thinking about getting this highlighter because of the price. How do you like it?
Madison R.
Is it worth it? And is it easy to apply?
Sarah G.
Tennessee
Does this have glitter in it?
Julia F.
Is it best to apply this with your finger or a brush?
Millie N.
Does it contain glitter o just looks glossy?