BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

A liquid highlighter with illuminating pigments that add light to the face for a glowing, dewy looking complexion. These liquid illuminator drops can be used for strobing and highlighting to create a glowing look. Enriched with antioxidant Vitamin E. Ideal for all skin tones.

How To Use

After Applying Contouring Makeup, Squeeze A Few Highlighting Dewy Drops Onto Your Fingertips.
Using A Light, Dabbing Method, Apply Highlighter Liquid Drops To The Cheekbones, Brow Bone, Nose Tip Cupid’s Bow For A Dewy, Glowing Look.

Beauty Tip: You Can Even Mix A Few Drops Into Your Foundation For All Over, Subtle Illumination.

Polydecene, Mica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red Iron Oxide (Ci 77491)"

• Elf or wet and wild ?e.l.f. Cosmetic Highlighter Light Cl...1 Answers
  • Is it best to apply this with your finger or a brush?1 Answers
  • Is it long-lasting? Is it easy to blend? Do you recommend...1 Answers
e.l.f. Cosmetic Highlighter Light Clear Illuminating
  • "was surprised by this product! the highlight is super glowy and shines tons! i like my face matte, so the dewiness isn't much a plus for me.. the formula is quite sticky too. but it's gorgeous if you put this on with a highlight powder over top, then it really pops" in 10 reviews
kelly c.
This is a really low price and great highlighter. This is the highlighter the made me started using highlighters. I used to never highlight my face, but this made my face look better than when I didn't use highlighter. I love it!!
Jessica L.
Sound Beach, NY
I am totally obsessed with this product. This is easy to blend and build up if you wanted a brighter highlight. You can apply it with your finger or a beauty blender (probably a brush too). I would recommend this product, I believe it's no more than $4
Sarah D.
It took a couple tries to figure this product out, but once I did, the results rocked. I love the dewy look it gives my skin! It makes me look natural and healthy. I love it. e.l.f. Highlighting Pearl Paint
Bella G.
This isn’t my favorite highlight to use, meaning it’s hard to apply easily. I usually have to use a q-tip and it isn’t long lasting unless you put on primer beforehand and set it with setting spray. Although, it does look great in the sunlight!
Shania V.
Ranger, WV
I actually like this product to mix in with my matte foundations. It adds a lil bit more of a dewy effect instead of the suck down dry matte look. It doesn't change the wear time either. Easy to blend out and I do recommend.
Sumeet B.
Use this as liquid highlight or even an eyeshadow glaze. It reminds me of MILK MAKEUP Face Gloss and glossier liquid highlight. I highly recommend this and you cant be the $1-$2 price point
Elizabeth M.
This is a decent highlighter. You have to pre-mix the container or else it is a oily consistency. It doesn't last all day on my skin. To make it last longer, I set it with another powder highlighter.
Nik M.
Brampton
God I really love this product. The first time I bought it it was so nice. A small dot of this illuminates my whole face. It did the job and lasts such a long time. For mine I spent $5 but I would like to say, as my first highlighter, I think it's quite affordable compared to others and is completely worth it.
Jaden T.
This is just a super pretty however that’s very glittery and it’s the concert like it gets everywhere it has an under color of a pearl very sheer. I will buy it again no matter what.
Kayla M.
This was a pretty good highlighter. I prefer the powder over the liquid though. It's in a tube so I typically end up accidentally using too much which is a disappointment. But the pricing of the product is great. I would reccomend this to someone who likes liquid highlighters.
Katie T.
Tewksbury, MA
Thinking about getting this highlighter because of the price. How do you like it?
Sarah G.
Tennessee
Does this have glitter in it?
Millie N.
Does it contain glitter o just looks glossy?
Elena S.
Is it long-lasting? Is it easy to blend? Do you recommend it for oily skin?

Walmart