BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

A liquid highlighter with illuminating pigments that add light to the face for a glowing, dewy looking complexion. These liquid illuminator drops can be used for strobing and highlighting to create a glowing look. Enriched with antioxidant Vitamin E. Ideal for all skin tones.

How To Use

After Applying Contouring Makeup, Squeeze A Few Highlighting Dewy Drops Onto Your Fingertips.
Using A Light, Dabbing Method, Apply Highlighter Liquid Drops To The Cheekbones, Brow Bone, Nose Tip Cupid’s Bow For A Dewy, Glowing Look.

Beauty Tip: You Can Even Mix A Few Drops Into Your Foundation For All Over, Subtle Illumination.

Polydecene, Mica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red Iron Oxide (Ci 77491)"

e.l.f. Cosmetic Highlighter Light Clear Illuminating
  • "was surprised by this product! the highlight is super glowy and shines tons! i like my face matte, so the dewiness isn't much a plus for me.. the formula is quite sticky too. but it's gorgeous if you put this on with a highlight powder over top, then it really pops" in 10 reviews
Dianna X.
Mountain Brk, AL
I’ve been meaning to try this and finally got it. I love that it gives you a “wet” highlight that can be very blinding but also look more natural (as it blends into the natural texture of your skin). I wear it on no-makeup days to give my face an all around dewy glow, and in that way, it reminds me of a liquid version of glossier’s haloscope.
WHAT I DISLIKE: it’s oil based :( I haven’t had issues with it breaking me out, but I’ve been struggling to find a blush that would work with it! I feel like it removes my blush when I put it underneath. Oils are also tricky because you have to be careful touching your face, but the oil base is what makes this highlighter unique.
Bailey A.
Alexandria
This is the first liquid highlighter I tried, so I thought I'd keep it drug store priced cause I wasn't sure if I was going to like it and I'm kind of on the fence about it. I know I don't like this product when I wear a full face of makeup because it emphasizes my texture, however I like to use it when I'm not wearing base makeup to add a natural dewy look to the cheekbones. When I wear this product, some mascara, tinted brow gel, and I lip gloss I feel great without the hassle of a full face! I do think this is a good buy if you want something to add to the cheekbones to appear more fresh and glowy!
Maureen G.
Baton Rouge
It's pretty oily when you first get some out, so you have to wipe that off. Once the actual highlight comes out it's easy to apply and looks nice. I used my fingers then finished blending with a brush. I wore it for a "natural glow" and it looked great.. until I noticed a couple of hours later that it looked like glitter sitting on my face, which is a look I really don't like. If you like that look, this will be great. It's just not for me. I probably won't purchase it again.
Mookie M.
This product is ok , it does work, but the thing I don't like about it that it's very oily and loose , it's a sheer product, and has a flat finish , I do recommend shaking this product before applying it to your face and to use before your foundation, I found that using it after leaves me with this oily sheer check that doesn't look natural, depending on the type of foundation you use, I wouldn't buy this product again
Solena H.
Garden City, UT
Love this sooo much! Especially if your going for that wet type of glow. You can layer this product but I prefer to wear it on top of my foundation before applying powder. If you want that extra gleaming glow layer with a powder highlighter on top. Pairs well with pixi’s highlighter (Pixi Glow-y Powder by Aspynovard). On no makeup days wear wear over moisturizer, I like to add some lipgloss or some lip balm and finish it off with my brows L'Oréal Paris Stylist Definer Brow Liner and L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Lash Paradise Waterproof Mascara ( I prefer the non waterproof version).
Maria A.
I bought this just to review it and it think it’s a product you can work with. It’s what you would expect for the price but I think they could do better. The only thing I didn’t like it about it is that it’s oil based. It doesn’t work with my skin and it makes it oily. I wish it was cream but I still use it before my foundation to give me a glowing look.
marisa l.
Valrico fl
This is such a great product, whether you're just using the liquid glow on your face, or if you add powdered glow on top this makes your highlight POPPIN. I recommend to use just the liquid if you want a light look , but if you're like me and you wanna be seen from outer space, its nice to brush on a few swipes of powdered glow
Krystal L.
East Syracuse, NY
Loved this product, just bought I recently and having been using it everyday since, makes a beautiful glow that u can make subtle or build it up which is what I do cuz I love to glow and this was my first liquid highlighter and was so amazed by it [product:e.l.f.-cosmetic-highlighter-light-clear-.5-oz,-illuminating]
Sarah M.
This product is AMAZING ! I bought it because one of my favorite YouTuber’s is a big fan of this. I have only used one other liquid highlight before and it was a high end one that I did not like. This one is more of a liquid rather than almost paste like. It blends in beautifully and looks so natural ! I prefer putting it on before my foundation because it shines through. Mixing it with foundation doesn’t do anything. Overall great product, so worth the money
Joanna Alexa G.
Murrieta, CA
THIS PRODUCT IS THE BEST. When I say the best, I do mean it. The elf highlighter gives you the most blinding highlight. It’s definitely part of my everyday make up bag. Before you use it, shake it up and little goes a long way when you put it on your skin. It gives you an amazing glow, even waaaay more blinding when you set it with the highlighting powder. The best part is, it’s less than $5.
Julia F.
Is it best to apply this with your finger or a brush?
Madison R.
Is it worth it? And is it easy to apply?
Katie T.
Nashua, NH
Thinking about getting this highlighter because of the price. How do you like it?
Millie N.
Does it contain glitter o just looks glossy?