BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #88 in Highlighter

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

This Baked Highlighter & Brush illuminates the skin with a touch of shimmer. Enjoy a gorgeous color and a radiant complexion with each application.

How To Use

Using A Blush Brush, Apply The Blush Onto The Apples Of Your Cheeks And Blend Out Towards The Ear.
Apply The Highlighter To Cheekbones, Brow Bone, Inner Eye Corners, And Cupid’s Bow For An Eye Catching Finish.

Color #1: Mica, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Tin Oxide, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate(Ve), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Dog Rose) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) Color #2: Mica, Talc, Nylon-12, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Dog Rose) Fruit Oil, Methylparaben, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tin Oxide May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

e.l.f. Cosmetic Baked Highlighter & Blush
  • "maybe i just haven't figured out how to use this the right way yet, but this highlighter is super light and not at all pigmented on my skin. granted, i've never used a powder highlighter (versus a liquid one) before this one. however, i kind of like that the effect is a lot more subtle and natural than other products. it's a great product for those days where you want a little highlight, but don't want to wear a full face of makeup." in 13 reviews
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
This is a beautiful blush/highlighter combo that is dirt cheap! Seriously for 4 dollars you can give your cheeks a glowing sun kissed look that is perfect for any occasion. I love this blush combo and wear it plenty. It is a light pink color that gives your cheeks a hint of color and can be built up to a darker more noticable color. I usually use it for light makeup days to just give my cheeks a subtle hint of color. It brightens my face up and stays all day. For the price everyone should have it in their makeup bag.
Tori B.
Union, MS
I absolutely LOVE this highlighter! This highlighter is literally SO blinding, and it’s got so much pigment when you apply with a damp beauty blender. I do apply a couple layers of it just to increase the pigment, but even with one layer, it’s still very pigmented. I reach for this highlighter over my high end products almost every time! Pro tip: it does take scraping a little of the top layer off to get to the real pigment. You won’t be impressed if you just use it from the top layer. The real pigment is underneath that top layer when you’ve scraped a bit off!!
Sara E.
South Gap
I was very unimpressed with the first application, and then I discovered that you kind of have to scrape off the top layer in order for the highlight to be as blinding as it amazingly is. I will continue to buy elf baked highlighters forever because for those low price of four dollars, you can get just as much of a shine from as from a lot of high end products. You will be impressed with how amazing of highlighters others are if you’ve never used them before.
Maddy S.
Dixon
The highlighter does a good job but I have to use my fingers to put it on and I do have to make sure I put on multiple swatches sometimes to build that shine. I WOULD NOT USE A DAINTY FANBRUSH TO APPLY It wouldn’t pick up any or much powder to transfer onto skin. The blush isn’t very pigmented but that might just be my brush. I do uses daily at least the blush since it’s my only blush but I’m sure is there is a better blush out there but the highlighter is OK for every day use I would recommend for beginners.
MorganBrielle♓️ B.
This is a great duo blush and highlight for the price. I took away one star only because it’s really pressed in there so you have to run your brush through the pan a few times. There is a lot of make up in the pan so it will last you a long time. I also find using a damp Blender gets off a lot more color than a dry brush. But it’s nice you get two shades/makeup for the price of one. And elf is always at a great price
Briel S.
Orlando, FL
I got the rose gold highlighter and blush and absolutely love the highlighter in this duo. I found the blush to be a bit heavy but it’s a cheap product so in that sense you kinda get what you pay for, but again the highlighter is really what I buy this product for. It has a nice subtle sheen to it and I like it best when I add it just after spraying on my setting spray.
Krystal Y.
Saint Louis, MO
Its definitely not the best blush or highlighter i have ever tried, has a flat finish and is a bit sheer when applied to the face. The undertones in this include more of a pearl and I probably wouldn’t recommend it to someone who is looking for a good solid pigmented blush or highlight, but its good for the inner corner of the eye for a nice pop of color.
Mackenzie K.
Alvada
I really enjoyed the way this highlighter had a pink undertone so it went well with my skin tone. It gave a very natural glow at first but it was also buildable to get more of a highlight. I will say, to get to a good bit of the highlight, I had to scrape/apply pressure with my finger to get the first layer off then u get more pigment. Would recommend!
Anam F.
Stamford
e.l.f. Cosmetic Baked Highlighter & Blush is a very good combination. I mostly use it in summer not not overly pigmented. I have oily skin so it work good for me. Sometimes i just mix them both or one at a time. I would love to try other colors would recommend it for oily skin.
Gabrielle T.
San Marcos, TX
I love the color on this but it emphasizes all my texture. It’s so hard bc I love the way this looks on the parts of my skin that isn’t so textured. If you have textured skin whether it be pores, scaring, or wrinkles I definitely would not recommend this. If you have baby soft skin then sure the colors and the glow from the highlight is great!!
Victoria F.