BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• How does this actually work for acne prone skin???? 4 Answers
  • I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Thayanne B.
Malden
Produto legal... fez bastante diferença na pele. Adoro usar porque ele hidrata sempre. Muito satisfeita
Mak B.
Pensacola, FL
My absolute favorite color corrector! I have super red and oily skin, and this stuff does the trick!
Ashley S.
Holiday, FL
I honestly believe it works better Jan the more expensive brands! Part of my everyday makeup routine
Danielle P.
Great product and inexpensive. It feels nice on your face and doesn’t cake. Also blends very nicely.
Amy d.
Lawrenceville
I love using elf makeup , honestly I know it’s kinda cheap but works very goodd and also last long .
Geovana R.
Glendale , AZ
I wouldn’t repurchase this no pigment at all it doesn’t cover nothing I really wouldn’t use it again
Jordan P.
Stockbridge, GA
It was just okay. The price was cheap which I liked, but urban decay color corrector is my favorite.
Alyssa D.
Savannah, GA
I wouldn’t suggest this product. I’m usually an elf fan, but these were almost not pigmented at all.
Kayleigh W.
Oak Hill, OH
I loved this color corrector it’s amazing and cheap! It hid all my red spots and all my dark circles
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
This was an amazing deal and was gentle on my sensitive skin and was nice to add to my makeup routine
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it