BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Jess C.
Monterey Park, CA
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
I really didnt like this it wasnt really helpful in my redness i had to return and buy a different brnad
Haley T.
Mount airy
I love this it helps hides my acne and brighten up my dark spots and hide my scars and it’s supper cheap
Tytianna' W.
Didn’t like it at all. I guess you get what you pay for because this is absolutely terrible. Never again
julianne m.
anaheim
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
a little more wet than i usually prefer but it did a good job at keeping my skin tone looking more even!
Daija T.
Paterson, NJ
Love this color correcting combination this is really great to have if you suffer from hyper pigmentation
Adreana P.
la puente
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
This is my holy grail! I’ve gotten like three of these already ! Works amazing and blends like a dream
Kelsey A.
Baltimore, MD
It was okay, got the job done but I don’t like how it blended. Just wasn’t my cup of tea. Left streaks
Kat c.
I like this one because it was creamy but not to creamy. I would use it again the coverage is buildable
Yireth R.
New Bedford, MA
Didnt like that much, too greasy, little patchy after i applied powder to seal it, would not buy again
ℬailey J.
Huntsville, AL
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
Works great for the price! I have used it many times & it lasts a long time. I like this product a lot.
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it