BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• How does this actually work for acne prone skin???? 4 Answers
  • I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Brisa🌻 A.
Denver, CO
Review for: Erase & Conceal, Neutralize & Conceal, Other more...
Really like how it hides everything especially under eye bags and other things like them pimples bruh great
Margarita N.
Its good for its price not the best color corrector efl is a good brand it's afodable like this product .👍
Paula Leann H.
Wade, NC
1,279 reviews
Review for: Erase & Conceal, Neutralize & Conceal more...
Love this product. Highly recommend to others to purchase and use as directed. Works great, as advertised.
Ellen M.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I really like this color correcting concealer I don't have anything negative about it. I does the job well.
Macy M.
Shawnee, OK
I use this to cover bags under my eyes and it works great! It would also work for dark spots, redness, etc.
Jennifer M.
Albuquerque, NM
Awesomw lightweight product. Bought this when I went out of town and needed to keep the make up just right.
Stephanie W.
Buffalo
Love this its the best it really helps cover my red spots and every thing i love elf soooooo much!!!!!!!!!
Rhea G.
Columbus, IN
Doesn't work too bad for the price. Color correcting is huge for me,my cheeks like to stay a shade of red.
Olivia C.
Abbottstown , PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
This was okay but the colors were very greasy and honestly I didn’t really notice it do anything on my skin
Sarah J.
Milton, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Ehhh.. Wasnt for me.. I couldn't say i wouldnt recommend it, but i def will not be using for myself again.
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it