BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Paula Leann H.
Wade, NC
1,279 reviews
Review for: Erase & Conceal, Neutralize & Conceal more...
Love this product. Highly recommend to others to purchase and use as directed. Works great, as advertised.
Ashlyn D.
Lexington, NC
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
I’m not a huge fan of this product or color correctors in general. The product itself was a little greasy.
Lisa J.
De Ruyter, NY
eh. i dont think i fully understand how to color correct. i tried this one because it was relativity cheap.
Ingrid R.
Houston tx
Review for: Other more...
En realidad no son muy buenos estos correctores sin embargo los volvería a usar y son fáciles de difuminar
Jocelyn M.
The pigment on is fine. I use it sometimes and it does its job. I can’t complain as I got what I paid for.
Frances T.
Brownsburg, IN
needs more variety and tones because none of the correcters matches my face . they are good and inexpensive
Brisa🌻 A.
Denver, CO
Review for: Erase & Conceal, Neutralize & Conceal, Other more...
Really like how it hides everything especially under eye bags and other things like them pimples bruh great
Sabrina D.
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
This product is okay, the colors are way too greasy in my opinion so when you blend it the product removes.
Rhea G.
Columbus, IN
Doesn't work too bad for the price. Color correcting is huge for me,my cheeks like to stay a shade of red.
Margarita N.
Its good for its price not the best color corrector efl is a good brand it's afodable like this product .👍
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it